PDA

View Full Version : Sinkie, will you help this man?

Sammyboy RSS Feed
08-02-2014, 08:20 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

May God touch your heart to do his work because my mind choose you. I do not want you to shed tears for me because i have accepted my own faith. I am Mr Karim Mohamed, a retired Oil Merchant from Tripoli, Libya. I am currently in a hospital suffering from the cancer of the lung as i write this message to you. I suffered the death of family and loved ones, due to the battle that went between the Gaddafi soldiers and the Independent Rebels in my country. My condition is really deteriorating and according to my doctors in all indication regards to medical analysis, it is quite obvious that i may not live for more than 2months. This is because the cancer has gotten to a very bad stage.

I am contacting you because of the funds i lodge with the hsbc bank when i was still working in England. I have choose to entrust the funds to a stranger and my mind choose you among the few profiles that i have just viewed now. Once the money is transferred to you, i want you to keep 15% of the money for yourself and help me distribute the rest 85% to the street kids, charity organisations and different poor homes. The fund is currently with the Bank and upon my instruction, it will immediately be transferred to you. If you feel honoured to do the good work for me, Please kindly reply on my Private Email so i can further this with you: [email protected]

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?174508-Sinkie-will-you-help-this-man&goto=newpost).