PDA

View Full Version : I would rather be poorer than let in immigrants

Sammyboy RSS Feed
04-02-2014, 03:50 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I'd rather be poorer with fewer migrants, Farage says, Farage says lower economic growth is a price worth paying to cut immigration
9:13AM GMT 2014
Lower economic growth is a price worth paying to radically cut immigration, Nigel Farage has said. The social consequences of high levels of immigration are so dire that Britain would be a better place if it were poorer but had tighter border controls, the leader of the United Kingdom Independence Party said. Since 1999, he has been a Member of the European Parliament for South East England and co-chairs the Europe of Freedom and Democracy group

He added: “If you said to me, would I like to see over the next ten years a further five million people come in to Britain and if that happened we’d all be slightly richer, I’d say, I’d rather we weren’t slightly richer, and I’d rather we had communities that were united and where young unemployed British people had a realistic chance of getting a job. “I think the social side of this matters more than pure market economics."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many now echo these sentiments as well. Even if we were poorer, I would rather have zero to minimal immigration.

For the most part, it is extremely difficult to integrate different cultures, nationalities and races. The social costs now lays bare for all to see. These are the conclusions that many in developed countries from Australia to Britain to Hong Kong are now coming to.

In any event, mass immigration only benefits elites and MNC's.

Say no to mass immigration. Kick out all FT's.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?174143-I-would-rather-be-poorer-than-let-in-immigrants&goto=newpost).