PDA

View Full Version : BEST massage

menara
29-01-2014, 12:40 AM
Just returned from one of the worst massage experience ever .. Best massage has a few outlets, this one is on the right when coming from town, sentosa area, next to Saigon spa.

They used to have a few good indo and east Malaysians, ask the guy for indo and he said only got local Malay. I said ok to my horror I got a baby elephant. Massage was worse ever.

The guy next to my room, made an excuse and did not complete his massage as well. When I was using the washroom, saw the few other locals, totally cannot make it, please avoid this place, this mp could have been affected by the strong wind in JB.

jbpussycari
29-01-2014, 07:54 PM
Just returned from one of the worst massage experience ever .. Best massage has a few outlets, this one is on the right when coming from town, sentosa area, next to Saigon spa.

They used to have a few good indo and east Malaysians, ask the guy for indo and he said only got local Malay. I said ok to my horror I got a baby elephant. Massage was worse ever.

The guy next to my room, made an excuse and did not complete his massage as well. When I was using the washroom, saw the few other locals, totally cannot make it, please avoid this place, this mp could have been affected by the strong wind in JB.

what name this MP bro?

hotty
30-01-2014, 03:11 PM
Bro, I can strongly recommend you Goldpoint, FIFI no 90. She just 23. Young sexy Local girl with big boobs. But good strong massage.
If you need good massage, is a place to visit Goldpoint. You Can even bring ur Wife along. A couple of my friends bought their wife there, wife did 90 massage, he did 60 mins + 40mins Penis treatment.

For Penis Treatment /Batins is totally different from PRC type. U can op for 20mins 40mins or 60mins treatment. Allowed you to cummmmm up to 3 times, haha

Just sharing :)

Scorpion5102
16-02-2014, 02:16 PM
Bro, can PM me the address or contact. Thank you.

lancerlution2
16-02-2014, 03:45 PM
Bro, I can strongly recommend you Goldpoint, FIFI no 90. She just 23. Young sexy Local girl with big boobs. But good strong massage.
If you need good massage, is a place to visit Goldpoint. You Can even bring ur Wife along. A couple of my friends bought their wife there, wife did 90 massage, he did 60 mins + 40mins Penis treatment.

For Penis Treatment /Batins is totally different from PRC type. U can op for 20mins 40mins or 60mins treatment. Allowed you to cummmmm up to 3 times, haha

Wag steady sia your fren actually brought their wives along for penis massage and pls gimme me a tip or 2 on how your fren actually convince his wife to allow a batin. Lol thks

bb74
10-03-2014, 10:30 PM

I had been there takes 94 good massage but she not doing RT, hm sien.. So 90 is good ?