PDA

View Full Version : How I Got Involved With a Married Man

kitty_luv
24-08-2005, 10:45 AM
Prologue

I was initially apprehensive of writing this. There are good and bad memories that would send me to the clouds at one moment and to hell at the next.

I would like to thank Irene jie and Whitehawk dah ge for encouraging me to do this. At least, I get to write this down and keep it with me for the rest of my life.

Another thing that spurred me to write is to provide me with the opportunity to ask questions from the readers. I am currently at the stage of dying to see him again but am holding myself back from doing so. Please read on and let me know of your views.

I also noticed that there are a lot of exchange of unpleasant words in this forum. While I can accept negative views, please do not use vulgarities on me.

………Make Love, Not War………..

kitty_luv
24-08-2005, 10:46 AM
Frankly, I have forgotten how I got to know Donald. I was a university student, studying in London, back in Singapore for my school holidays. The other reason for me coming back to Singapore was to take a vacation from my relationship…….I have just broken off with my boyfriend and was a little heart broken at that moment.

As usual, I was out with friends at our usual watering hole at M.S. I was introduced to Donald. He is in his mid-30s, not handsome but has this manly appeal, with well-tanned skin and a great body. I have not dated anyone above 30 years of age at that point in time and had no intention of doing so…..until that fateful night.

As we spoke, I found him a very interesting guy….he is relatively smooth, of good pedigree (this guy was educated in a top school in the U.S., okie?) and he is full of humor. The other thing that I liked about him?…..His honesty, in his cute little straightforward manner…I mean, would any guy tell you that he is married when you first met him? He did just that!!!! As the night wore on, I could not help but notice his nice, toned butt……which made me feel like squeezing it….yum…I love guys with a toned butt. Increasingly, I felt my interest in him growing within me.

For the rest of the night, I kept wondering if he was interested in me. His body language told me that he is, but he kept his distance in a gentlemanly manner. How did I find out that he was interested? I intentionally moved close to him on several occasions, just to brush against his body….I could see his reaction (or shall I say erection) from downunder. Anyway, we ended the night with him sending me home in his Mercedes SL (nice car, I must say). Nothing happened that night.

The next day, he called and we met for dinner. He was absolutely hilarious. I laughed throughout dinner. After dinner, he asked if I was game for drinks. As I have developed a liking for him, I took up the offer. It must have been the atmosphere or something……soon, I was drunk and, as I looked at my watch, it was barely 12 midnight!!!! Well, I would not settle for an early evening and asked Donald if he had other plans. He suggested that we head for East Coast to have some fresh air. We were soon on our way and, with the car parked at a secluded spot, Donald turned to kiss me.

He was a good kisser and, after several minutes of kissing, I was wet. From my lips, he moved his lips to my ears and neck. I was in heaven and lost control of myself. I reached out to touch his cock. He let out a moan as my hands started stroking it gently. He became more aggressive and started fondling my breasts. I could feel my juice flowing profusely out of me.

“He must be at least 7 inches long”, I said to myself as I unzipped his pants. I then bent over to suck his cock. He stopped fondling me and just sat there, enjoying himself. Before long, I could taste his pre-cum.

“Do you like it?” I teased him as he moaned.

“Yes…” he said in a dazed manner.

Suddenly, it struck me that he is a married man!!!!

“Shit!!! What am I doing with a married man?” I thought to myself as I got up to straighten my dress.

“Shall we go to a place where we have more privacy?” he suggested.

“No. I want to go home now” I said as I struggled to get out of this awkward situation.

“Well, I am a cock teaser” I continued, to cover up.

Donald, being a gentleman, did not press further but sent me straight home. Along the way, I stole glances at him and could see his disappointment.

When I was home that night, I could not sleep……I could not put Donald out of my mind. On the one hand, I knew that what I have done was wrong. On the other hand, I was attracted to him.

“I am not short of suitors and can have my pick of the available men. Why do I have to fall for him?” I thought to myself.

However, as I recalled his jokes, I laughed. Soon my thoughts drifted to the intimate moments we had in the car. I have this unstoppable yearn by now. I reached into the secret compartment of my luggage and dug out a recent birthday gift from my friends in London – a rabbit vibrator. I was sent to the clouds by the rabbit, fantasizing that Donald was with me then.

CNNcmg
24-08-2005, 10:51 AM
Good good.....
Continue.. plssss.....
Or I will have to park here for the rest of the day... :p

smiler
24-08-2005, 10:54 AM
Confirm my car engine is turn off and will park here liao.............good story and pls carry on.................hehehe :D

nakamara
24-08-2005, 10:55 AM
Anyway, we ended the night with him sending me home in his Mercedes SL (nice car, I must say). Nothing happened that night.

I reached into the secret compartment of my luggage and dug out a recent birthday gift from my friends in London – a rabbit vibrator. I was sent to the clouds by the rabbit, fantasizing that Donald was with me then.

Wah Merc SL ah...so rich...is he Donald Trump? Hehe

Your friends should've bought u a Duck vibrator...would be more appropriate :D

haha...sorry no offense just joking...but i just can't hold my rubbish inside me...anyway great built up...will be following this thread!! Cheers :)

naemlo
24-08-2005, 10:55 AM
Confirm my car engine is turn off and will park here liao.............good story and pls carry on.................hehehe :D

U always lidat.... naughty boy.

blur boy
24-08-2005, 10:57 AM

bro smiler, wait for me......i am coming here to park my car too..... :p

good story....lets hope there will be not too much "noises" after we off our engines...

smiler
24-08-2005, 10:58 AM
U always lidat.... naughty boy.
Sama sama hor................why u doing here? :D

FireKuku
24-08-2005, 10:59 AM

good story....lets hope there will be not too much "noises" after we off our engines...
Bro Blur Boy and smiler got extra parking lot??? :p

Vectra
24-08-2005, 10:59 AM
Great opening... Eager for read more of it ;)

smiler
24-08-2005, 11:00 AM

Ok.......OK.......think we dun TCSS here.......we just keep quiet and wait patiently.........keep our noise level to the minimum..........hehehe :D

blur boy
24-08-2005, 11:03 AM
Ok.......OK.......think we dun TCSS here.......we just keep quiet and wait patiently.........keep our noise level to the minimum..........hehehe :D

ZIPPINGGGGGGG..................MY...............mo uth.........NOW! :p

Quote:

Bro Blur Boy and smiler got extra parking lot???

quick quick.....park next to us......

naemlo
24-08-2005, 11:07 AM
Sama sama hor................why u doing here? :D

Cos I saw your nick here so come in n naughty loh.... :D

dieselX
24-08-2005, 11:09 AM
Mmmmmmm..... wat is dat ?!?!? who did not turn off his engine!!! :D

hunter89
24-08-2005, 11:10 AM
Wow.. very nice story...... please keep cumming.... hehehehe...
Strange, why you got zapped???? :confused:

smiler
24-08-2005, 11:25 AM
Cos I saw your nick here so come in n naughty loh.... :D
OK......OK......dun TCSS liao...........SSshhhssss...........me have been parking here long enough to wait for her next installment......... :D

lingwu74
24-08-2005, 12:06 PM
kitty_luv.....sorry to interupt your sharing but I noticed that your situation or environment seems to be the same as Malayboy

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=40335&page=1

errr....dare I say that you are the girl mentioned in malayboy's sharing?

WhiteHawk
24-08-2005, 12:11 PM
Hi everyone ... kitty first story and just got zap ... think if you guy like it ... please up her, we sure dont want her to reach moderation level rite?

Cheers

Iloveass
24-08-2005, 01:06 PM
eh... dis sound fimilliar.. like malayboy story.. 20 year old student...

IreneXXX
24-08-2005, 01:48 PM
Guys, let her tell her story ok? Even IF it's the same story, it's from the gal's point of view and would most certainly be interesting to many of the bros (and the sis!) here.

Kitty_luv, don't stop writing, you're doing great!!!

kitty_luv
24-08-2005, 01:54 PM
Guys, let her tell her story ok? Even IF it's the same story, it's from the gal's point of view and would most certainly be interesting to many of the bros (and the sis!) here.

jie jie, i followed the link to this malayboy's writing.....it could be him......now i am confused......

does anyone noe him?

naemlo
24-08-2005, 01:55 PM

If it is a true story then she will be rewarded. But if it is a myth, fantasy, imagination.... then she will be deal with. :cool:

brokenunderwear
24-08-2005, 01:56 PM
heh kitty_luv
carryon ur story leh..... guess alot of guys out there are waiting for it..........

IreneXXX
24-08-2005, 01:59 PM
If it is a true story then she will be rewarded. But if it is a myth, fantasy, imagination.... then she will be deal with. :cool:Benefit of doubt, dear bro... remember, if she contributes to the benefit of the bros and sis, then so what if it is myth or fantasy?

Of course, if it is to the *detriment* then I step back out of the way of the arti...

Or in the worst case scenario, call in the big guns...... :eek:

does anyone noe him?Don't be confused. PM him?

waahaa
24-08-2005, 02:01 PM
kitty_luv.....sorry to interupt your sharing but I noticed that your situation or environment seems to be the same as Malayboy

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=40335&page=1

errr....dare I say that you are the girl mentioned in malayboy's sharing?

wah piang. you damn observant ah

kitty_luv
24-08-2005, 02:08 PM
Don't be confused. PM him?

juz pm him......

naemlo
24-08-2005, 02:15 PM
Benefit of doubt, dear bro... remember, if she contributes to the benefit of the bros and sis, then so what if it is myth or fantasy?

Of course, if it is to the *detriment* then I step back out of the way of the arti...

Or in the worst case scenario, call in the big guns...... :eek:

Dear sis, I did not say she contributed a myth. I said 'if'. :rolleyes:

nismo88
24-08-2005, 02:32 PM
The other thing that I liked about him?…..His honesty, in his cute little straightforward manner…I mean, would any guy tell you that he is married when you first met him? He did just that!!!!
i think some of us would.....
its not that surprising.... :D

CNNcmg
24-08-2005, 02:36 PM
jie jie, i followed the link to this malayboy's writing.....it could be him......now i am confused......

does anyone noe him?

Hmm how come u so special can get to the link when I can't leh..??

Anyway myth or true story, no matter.....
If zapping because someone write a story, then when would be the end?

hunter89
24-08-2005, 03:05 PM

does anyone noe him?

Hi sis.... take it easy.... maybe it might be a coincident that the 2 of you have the almost similar encounter........ I had send a message to him at another forum call "xxxxxxxforum.com"...now waiting for his reply.. :)

Lonev
24-08-2005, 03:10 PM
Frankly, I have forgotten how I got to know Donald. I was a university student, studying in London, back in Singapore for my school holidays...

“He must be at least 7 inches long”, I said to myself as I unzipped his pants.

Sorry, bit out of topic...
British teaching using SI unit? or British Unit?
or is it Singapore teaching British Unit?

Nice story, plz carry on...

DOM1
24-08-2005, 03:16 PM
Hi sis.... take it easy.... maybe it might be a coincident that the 2 of you have the almost similar encounter........ I had send a message to him at another forum call "xxxxxxxforum.com"...now waiting for his reply.. :)
Brudder,
I think you should stay out of this. We'll leave it to Abang Taufik to answer on his own. We do not know who's right and who's wrong yet....
DOM1

sg_boytoy
24-08-2005, 03:22 PM
Frankly, I have forgotten how I got to know Donald...

Nice~ waiting to read the next installment :D

Just a little curious by how you started your recollection saying you have forgotten how you got to know Donald and then you launched into a fairly detailed account of how exactly you two hooked up :confused:

Ignore me, please continue...

evo3
24-08-2005, 03:22 PM
Well, being is true or false it doesn't matter alot. We can always sit back and enjoy the story written by the writer. Actual there are also quite alot of story that are not true being written in this forum, who cares so long is interesting than we will just sit back and read. This could be a true encounter we will never know it right. Anyway, is really interesting to read. Why not let this lady carry on with her story and lets see how it end.
There is nothing wrong to get involved with a married this is very common nowsaday. These are all fated.

naemlo
24-08-2005, 03:26 PM
Well, being is true or false it doesn't matter alot. We can always sit back and enjoy the story written by the writer.

She scared liao. Kena zapped at the beginning. I will get her in again.

All bros, pls reserve ticket from Naemlo ticketing outlet.

CNNcmg
24-08-2005, 03:31 PM

Vow... So fast charging parking fees??
Those MIW also not so fast..... :p
Business man at work....

Cannot park too long already then.....

sg_boytoy
24-08-2005, 03:32 PM
She scared liao. Kena zapped at the beginning. I will get her in again.

Story halfway only kenah? Anyway, can I have a ticket please :D

naemlo
24-08-2005, 03:36 PM
Vow... So fast charging parking fees??
Those MIW also not so fast..... :p
Business man at work....

Cannot park too long already then.....

Businessman must think fast, act on opportunity to generate profit. :D

axeman24
24-08-2005, 03:36 PM
Hi sis Kitty,

I stalute you for your story and frankly speaking I think you took a lot of courage just to write you story so please carry on, and don't let anyone stop you. :) over here in the forum its free for all. There are a lot of big brothers and sisters here will be able to give you good advised :) cheers

naemlo
24-08-2005, 03:37 PM
Story halfway only kenah? Anyway, can I have a ticket please :D

Ok reserve for u. Pls give me your credit card numbers too.....

evo3
24-08-2005, 03:38 PM
We should let her finish up her story before making the final decision to ZAP or not to ZAP. Donr ZAP her when her story is still unfinish, lets be fair to her.

naemlo
24-08-2005, 03:47 PM
Rcv a PM from 1 of the bros in this forum. Requesting all bros reading not to zap her.... :rolleyes:

Anyway her share is going up......

ricardo
24-08-2005, 04:05 PM
knn see got story 3 page long but found only first few posts the rest all tcss. i want story leh

smiler
24-08-2005, 04:06 PM
With you all TCSS here, how to let her finished her story..............already tell in the beginning dun TCSS liao...............dun noe how to listen is it?

Hiazzzz................I dun care, me confirm permanent parking here until her story completed.

naemlo
24-08-2005, 04:09 PM
Hiazzzz................I dun care, me confirm permanent parking here until her story completed.

Pls get your season parking from Naemlo ticketing outlet too. :D

DOM1
24-08-2005, 04:11 PM
Bros,
I'd just talked to malayball at the a damboyforum.com.He said he'll be coming here to explain to you guys, either today or tomorrow. So please come back tomorrow and please don't TCSS here, or else we may sabotaged kitty.
Thanks for your understanding.
DOM1

malayboy
24-08-2005, 04:16 PM
I don't know if I should speak now. Frankly, I cannot testify as to whether she is Jane or not. Although there are lots of similarities, it could be a due to pure coincidence.

For the concerned Bros, many thanks to you, especially those who pmed me.

I have also received pms from her. Strange thing is, Jane did not call me. In any case, I will call Jane to see if she has posted anything in this forum.

If she is indeed Jane, I think I would be in trouble as I have written too much. Maybe it's time to retire.

malayboy
24-08-2005, 04:20 PM
Bros,
I'd just talked to malayball at the a damboyforum.com.He said he'll be coming here to explain to you guys, either today or tomorrow. So please come back tomorrow and please don't TCSS here, or else we may sabotaged kitty.
DOM1

DOM,

Relak ah, I don't think I am at fault right? Let me check with Jane. If Jane is kitty, I think I'm in trouble.

hunter89
24-08-2005, 04:23 PM
I don't know if I should speak now. Frankly, I cannot testify as to whether she is Jane or not. Although there are lots of similarities, it could be a due to pure coincidence.

For the concerned Bros, many thanks to you, especially those who pmed me.

I have also received pms from her. Strange thing is, Jane did not call me. In any case, I will call Jane to see if she has posted anything in this forum.

If she is indeed Jane, I think I would be in trouble as I have written too much. Maybe it's time to retire.

Hi Bro, what trouble is there???? you are just posting a story mah..... this is a free world...... if suay suay she is the one, then say sorry lor......... who knows, maybe fire can reignite again leh??? hehehehe :D

ricardo
24-08-2005, 04:41 PM
. who knows, maybe fire can reignite again leh??? hehehehe :D

ya ya and mayb start a joint FR thread for the first time in SBF history. seriously u write she oso write where got trouble?

milffella
24-08-2005, 04:48 PM
ya ya and mayb start a joint FR thread for the first time in SBF history. seriously u write she oso write where got trouble?

so bro...can relive old flames of the fire of passion...tio bo?

milffella
24-08-2005, 04:51 PM
Bros,
DOM1

hello hello, have u rally your battalion.

DOM1
24-08-2005, 04:59 PM
hello hello, have u rally your battalion.
Bro milffella,
What you talking about??? liah bo kiu leh???
DOM1

milffella
24-08-2005, 05:01 PM
Bro milffella,
What you talking about??? liah bo kiu leh???
DOM1

upskirt turnover....u forgot?

wildnhard2005
24-08-2005, 07:21 PM
Nice story, keep it up.

I always make it a point to tell my target that i am married, that way, if something happen later, they cannot say that i am cheating them of their feeling.

Ronaldo
24-08-2005, 08:01 PM
Wah Lau ehz... after 4 pages of scrolling... mostly TCSS.. like me :D
I think I wait for the story to "download" first....

Meantime, I will enjoy naemlo jokes and comments...

Ehz.. Bro you really coming to China ha?

d(^_^)b
24-08-2005, 08:21 PM
O gosh.

I certainly hope it's not who you 2 expect each other to be.

It's going to be very awkward if you 2 know each other.

Bro Malayboy and Sis Kitty, that's the reason I stopped to think if I should continue posting "A 2 part short true account?" where I stopped halfway.

Somewhat sensing she might be in here.

How?

Should I continue too? :confused:

Bro, check Ur PM.

naemlo
24-08-2005, 08:27 PM
Wah Lau ehz... after 4 pages of scrolling... mostly TCSS.. like me :D
I think I wait for the story to "download" first....

Meantime, I will enjoy naemlo jokes and comments...

Ehz.. Bro you really coming to China ha?

Peng you eh, everytime u come in sure suan me.... :rolleyes:

shengge
24-08-2005, 08:42 PM
Peng you eh, everytime u come in sure suan me.... :rolleyes:

So who and why are we waiting?

naemlo
24-08-2005, 09:08 PM
So who and why are we waiting?

Shhh dun tcss here..... :D

shengge
24-08-2005, 09:53 PM
Shhh dun tcss here..... :D

Hi Big Bro!
Sorry lah! I am not trying to tcss here lah.
No one tell story in Shanghai thread mah, I just happened to pass by mah, glad to see nice encounter and story from the thread starter. Need to buy the parking ticket from you? :D
This is a vitual world, anyone can voice their points of view, I would like to tell the thread starter that there is no point to verify whether malayboy (I have not read his story) was the gentleman you met. As in either ways, it does not make you life any better, just leave it as a sweet memory, if not an experience in life that you have gone through. Life goes on...
Dear thread starter, nobody here can force you to continue, just do what you like.
Wish you well.........
SG from Shanghai

Big Bro, Sorry! Am I tcss here?

cereal-killer
25-08-2005, 02:11 AM
As we spoke, I found him a very interesting guy….he is relatively smooth, of good pedigree (this guy was educated in a top school in the U.S., okie?) and he is full of humor. The other thing that I liked about him?…..His honesty, in his cute little straightforward manner…I mean, would any guy tell you that he is married when you first met him? He did just that!!!! Anyway, we ended the night with him sending me home in his Mercedes SL (nice car, I must say). Nothing happened that night..

(1) Declare yourself MARRIED and if the woman goes out with you, i can safely "ITS NOT MY FAULT, She knows I am married...", thats what most men will do. You fell for this.

(2) Smooth, Good Pedigree.... Top US school ? Yale? Harvard? Good school means good money right ? You fell for it

(3) Wah... Merz SL ah ? If he was driving a Lambo, i think you would have slept with him in the car already.

I am sorry if I sound too crude or straight forward, but getting involved with a married man... thats a No-No (If you dont know what you're doing). Soon he's going to whip out ALL his charms as well. Also, imagine you're his wife and he's going out with another woman to get quickies. Doesn't feel right doesn't it...

Klown
25-08-2005, 03:50 AM
[QUOTE=cereal-killer
(3) Wah... Merz SL ah ? If he was driving a Lambo, i think you would have slept with him in the car already.

I am sorry if I sound too crude or straight forward, but getting involved with a married man... thats a No-No (If you dont know what you're doing). Soon he's going to whip out ALL his charms as well. Also, imagine you're his wife and he's going out with another woman to get quickies. Doesn't feel right doesn't it...[/QUOTE]

It is very typical of many women nowadays... If he was an unemployed dude, rides a bike... No chance...

KingEros
25-08-2005, 07:18 AM
Amidst all the ruckus & smoke screen, thought I'd present another scenario for all to ponder on ...

What if MalayBoy & KittyLuv are one & the same?? It won't even be the first case of such an idiotic & time-wasting act ... just a couple of weeks back, it was proven (admitted later by no lesser than the man) that BabySamster was actually MeSiamBu trying to "tickle" the chee-hong ones amongst us. :eek:

Whatever the case, 2 things we can be clear of:
1) there's a sudden surge of lady samsters ...
2) there's lots of clones running around ...
Let's wait & see how this one develop. :rolleyes:

BigGuy
25-08-2005, 09:49 AM
(1) Declare yourself MARRIED and if the woman goes out with you, i can safely "ITS NOT MY FAULT, She knows I am married...", thats what most men will do. You fell for this.

(2) Smooth, Good Pedigree.... Top US school ? Yale? Harvard? Good school means good money right ? You fell for it

I am sorry if I sound too crude or straight forward, but getting involved with a married man... thats a No-No (If you dont know what you're doing). Soon he's going to whip out ALL his charms as well. Also, imagine you're his wife and he's going out with another woman to get quickies. Doesn't feel right doesn't it...

While waiting for threader starter to continue......

At the end of the day, no point to say if it is morally and spiritually right or wrong. Here are some questions to ponder if you feel right:

1) Why would i say that? Should you still be screwing ard outside when you have a friend?

2) Would you continue to screw the gal (She wants it) even is she tells you she has a boyfriend?

3) Would you go for paid sex if you are married?

We would have all the excuses to give, but jokers wanna post let them be. When we get to meet and know each other better, we naturally would know the real story.

Cheers.

jayson
25-08-2005, 10:00 AM
Bros,

Lets just let her con't with the whole story. I am married myself and the best way to get laid these days without any responsiblities is pay sex, Geyland. u paid get what you want and go no strings.....

cheers

jay

canny
25-08-2005, 01:45 PM
Let's wait & see how this one develop. :rolleyes: [/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

i thought its u :D

KingEros
25-08-2005, 02:12 PM
Let's wait & see how this one develop. :rolleyes:

i thought its u :D

Princess, how can you say that of me??
You should know I dun waste my time like that ...
How've you been ... well on the road of recovery??

DOM1
25-08-2005, 02:36 PM
Let's wait & see how this on develop. [/B][/COLOR]
i thought its u [/QUOTE]

Sis Canny,
Hi!! Of all places to see you, how are you? malayboy is my buddy here in sbf and also abf. He is now 'run road' liao!!! He did not reply me when I pm him here or there. Anywhere, I need to reach him because he accidentally reveal the real names of kitty_luv (maybe he was panic). So, I'm trying to reach him to ask him to come back and edit his posting at abf.
DOM1

DOM1
25-08-2005, 02:38 PM
Dear Bro & Sis,
Anybody has the contact number or email address of malayboy, please pm me. Thanks!!
Yours truly,
DOM1

naemlo
25-08-2005, 02:43 PM
I need to reach him because he accidentally reveal the real names of kitty_luv (maybe he was panic).

PM Sam to edit the post. He can't do it now...... ;)

DOM1
25-08-2005, 02:46 PM
PM Sam to edit the post. He can't do it now...... ;)
Bro naemlo,
sorry lah! Big boss Sam also cannot help liao.....malayboy posted that at the other forum lah! Thanks for you help anyway!!
DOM1

Jetfire
25-08-2005, 02:54 PM
Bros... pls give our sis a break... I'm sure she is already feeling confused without us adding oil into the fire...

Cheers

biker_man
25-08-2005, 03:06 PM
dear kitty

where is the rest of the story?

appreciate the continuace of your adventures

yanki1
25-08-2005, 03:19 PM
Bros,

Lets just let her con't with the whole story. I am married myself and the best way to get laid these days without any responsiblities is pay sex, Geyland. u paid get what you want and go no strings.....

cheers

jay

agreed bro. but to many bro out there. the forbidden fruit is always sweeter. sex with ons is always better, maybe the challenge is there. paid sex to them might be dull...

Tai Guan
25-08-2005, 03:42 PM
Kitty,

Sorry for been straightforward, are u going to marry him? If not just enjoy the process. Now have a clear mind and listen to ur heart wat u want now, a relationship or a marriage?

Since he had show his cards by telling u, he is married. So u should know ur relationship wif him will never have good ending.

if u want to be with him, please be prepare to get hurt.

want to enjoy must learn to accept the result.

Kitty, u must take care urself dun think too much cause life still goes on.

Take care, Cheers :)

Garf
25-08-2005, 08:42 PM
(1) Declare yourself MARRIED and if the woman goes out with you, i can safely "ITS NOT MY FAULT, She knows I am married...", thats what most men will do. You fell for this....
Gals,

See? this is wat guys' thoughts. You got involved with a married man, so you got hurt not his fault but you deserve to have only, u already knew he is married wat. No one will sympathy you.

Even you really true to him, so what? once day when he feel sick of you, he will go back to his wife without any loss, but how about you?

I been in this case b4 too. I really love that guy, I thought I just too late to know him before he married. So I didn't mind just a mistress, nvr request anything from him but only hope he can share half of his heart to me. Sad to say that it is impossible.

IreneXXX
25-08-2005, 09:48 PM
See? this is wat guys' thoughts. You got involved with a married man, so you got hurt not his fault but you deserve to have only, u already knew he is married wat. No one will sympathy you.
Before you start having fun, you should know exactly what you will get and what you will not get.

Being an adult of consenting age and owning at least a modicum of grey matter, put romanticism and emotions aside: you should know better than to expect a married man to divorce his wife and leave his kids to marry his mistress. Few men do that.

At least he was honest in his marital status than leading you on with deceit! Yes, I know men who remove their rings before they go have a night out with the boys.

Even you really true to him, so what? once day when he feel sick of you, he will go back to his wife without any loss, but how about you?How true can a married man be to his mistress??? If he were to ditch the wife, he would have done so already. What makes YOU so special?

If you choose to be the mistress, remember nobody put a loaded gun to your head.

I really love that guy, I thought I just too late to know him before he married.Timing is everything isn't it? But if you met him before he was married, would you have felt the same way about him? Would he have felt the same about you?

So I didn't mind just a mistress, nvr request anything from him but only hope he can share half of his heart to me. Sad to say that it is impossible.I'm greedy. I demand the heart, the whole heart and nothing but the heart. :D

The body is negotiable.

Just kidding :p

Easiest way out would be not to have anything to do with married men.

KingEros
25-08-2005, 10:11 PM
... Being an adult of consenting age and owning at least a modicum of grey matter, put romanticism and emotions aside: you should know better than to expect a married man to divorce his wife and leave his kids to marry his mistress. Few men do that.

... If you choose to be the mistress, remember nobody put a loaded gun to your head.

... I'm greedy. I demand the heart, the whole heart and nothing but the heart.

...Easiest way out would be not to have anything to do with married men.
Very good ... you've indeed come of age. :)
Will buy you a jug tomorrow then ... dun worry about getting drunk, you have Lynn & co to help you finish it this time round.

FireKuku
25-08-2005, 11:27 PM
Very nice explaination Irene from a Mature woman! Nice pic your have post in the private forum on your favourite bra :D I can't post it there got to give you encouragement from here! Thank you for sharing!

Reaper
26-08-2005, 02:50 AM
to study in the university of hard knocks, you have to pay tuition fees. blood sweat & tears.

At tis point in time, i personally tink tat marriage is only about 1 thing. "COMPROMISE" I do spoligise in advance to all the married samsters in this forum but this is my personal point of view. Why? becasue my ex/gerfrend dumped me for another guy. this was despite me not cheonging wen i was with her for 18 mths.

Kitty, dont mean to rain on your parade, but if you want to play with fire, prepared to get burnt. most importantly its time to heal and get on with life.

Garf, dont want to be rude but, if he can give up his wife for you, wat makes you so sure tat he wont dump you for another ger? u only want half his heart? dont lie to yourself, you will only lose out in the end

DOM1
26-08-2005, 04:54 PM
Dear Bro & Sis,
Anybody has the contact number or email address of malayboy, please pm me. Thanks!!
Yours truly,
DOM1

Dear Bro & Sis,
Sorry for the announcement I'd made yesterday, I must have made some of malayboy's buddies here anxious. I really needed to reach Bro malayboy to ask him to edit one of his posting at another forum. I'd managed to contact him yesterday, and he told me he is currently settling things. He will be coming here on Monday, to explain things to all of you. Maybe, his ex will be here as well. Thank you!
Yours truly,
DOM1

SGJimmy
26-08-2005, 05:16 PM
ROFLMAO
/me fell to the floor laughing uncontrollable with my 2 legs kicking and cycling in the air.

WAH PIANG.... unbelievable
2 persons write their own story until the story happen to be the same :eek:

Ronaldo
26-08-2005, 05:25 PM
Now.. thats can only happen on the Internet...
I am patiently waiting for the finale..

Will we see a third party?

Keeping my fingers crossed...

hunter89
27-08-2005, 10:21 AM
ROFLMAO
/me fell to the floor laughing uncontrollable with my 2 legs kicking and cycling in the air.

WAH PIANG.... unbelievable
2 persons write their own story until the story happen to be the same :eek:

the world is quite small..... it seems like bro Malayboy is so suay to meet his old flame here.......well, it may not be a laughing matter for those involved.....I hope that he would get this resolved soon... :(

sToNeCoLd
27-08-2005, 04:41 PM
Very good ... you've indeed come of age.
Will buy you a jug tomorrow then ... dun worry about getting drunk, you have Lynn & co to help you finish it this time round.

Bro KingEros,

What a buddy!!!Drinking session never invite me and moreover you know I"m passionate alcoholic?? :p Somemore with our samster sisters here...Grrghh..Gonna kill you man!!! :D

KingEros
27-08-2005, 05:18 PM
Bro KingEros,

What a buddy!!!Drinking session never invite me and moreover you know I"m passionate alcoholic?? Somemore with our samster sisters here...Grrghh..Gonna kill you man!!! :D
PM me your contacts ... will keep you in mind next time. :p

sToNeCoLd
27-08-2005, 05:27 PM

Cool. Sounds better like a true brudder.

Harrier24B
27-08-2005, 11:00 PM

Dude, maybe invite him for the next party BUT this time I think we do a location change to another of the clubs nearby.

The crowd is getting lousy with 'cheapskates' actually forcing entry using my name and expecting to sit on my table without invitation?

Btw, there are now also chicks that deserve to sit in planters when there was NEVER that before.......... :cool:

susuyamyam
28-08-2005, 03:36 AM
Hello KittyLuv,

Writing a memoir of your fling is an art, i do hope you finish your artESTicle.... here... oppps did i mention TESTICLE?

Damn,, ur story is too Juicy, please continue.... i'd like to know what happen.. next.

japboy
28-08-2005, 04:24 AM

evo3
28-08-2005, 05:11 AM
wait till now still no sound no picyure from the thread starter leh what had happened???????????

ivy7
28-08-2005, 09:31 AM
Btw, there are now also chicks that deserve to sit in planters when there was NEVER that before.......... :cool: dun be mean leh... but this should have been a record samstress turnout... 4 samstresses? Unless your MILF and friend are also secret samstresses? :eek:

like2bonk
28-08-2005, 09:37 AM
wait till now still no sound no picyure from the thread starter leh what had happened???????????

Some of you a bit blur ... the thread-starter, Kitty_luv (aka Jane), posted part I and then someone told her that her lover (aka Malayboy) has posted a 10-chapter vivid acccount of their story already. Wat follows could be interesting. Is Kitty going for the revenge like telling the wife of Malayboy? Is Kitty disappearing into obscurity (but not from sex - she's just too horny like my ex) from Stinkandpoor? Is Malayboy going to sell his story (possibly with videos) to make millions over the internet? Vow.... could be a perfect soap opera. I certainly hope they will be back with more stories.

me2u
28-08-2005, 11:46 AM
Btw, there are now also chicks that deserve to sit in planters when there was NEVER that before.......... :cool:
Since I was also one of the first-timers to your parties, was I supposed to be seated at the planters too??? :rolleyes:

CNNcmg
28-08-2005, 04:07 PM
No continuation of the story???

hmm..................

kitty_luv
29-08-2005, 09:32 AM
....…juz to let everyone noe……I met wif him over weekend………agreed not to post here anymore……he has his reasons………

……….my sincere thx for all the help and support……specially to Irene jie and WhiteHawk dah ge……….

……will be in touch wif some ppl here thru’ the pm msg thing…..

sToNeCoLd
29-08-2005, 12:54 PM
Dude, maybe invite him for the next party BUT this time I think we do a location change to another of the clubs nearby.

The crowd is getting lousy with 'cheapskates' actually forcing entry using my name and expecting to sit on my table without invitation?

Bro Harrier24B,

Thanks for your invitation and deeply appreciate that.

I have gave Bro KingEros some information about me and I hope I can pass the "screening test" by you guys. :p

sToneCOlD

born_mean
29-08-2005, 01:44 PM
I have gave Bro KingEros some information about me and I hope I can pass the "screening test" by you guys. sToneCOlD
Wah..din knoe there's an exclusive club here. Just curious...what's the criteria:
- yandao-ness...must be handsome/charming ?
- rich-ness...must be able to foot bill ?
- tiko-ness...obviously horny?
- lobang-ness...can bring chiobus?

Looks liked Bro King is the "chairman"...muz suck up to him anot? :p BM

GoForIt
29-08-2005, 01:51 PM
the world is really small but tis coincidence is really something funny,take care sis ;)

SanPellegrino
29-08-2005, 01:53 PM
what an interesting turn of events. managed to read the guys story. pity she wont be continuing the story.

KingEros
29-08-2005, 07:14 PM
Looks liked Bro King is the "chairman"...muz suck up to him anot?
No lah, it doesn't work that way ... mutual respect is more the name of the game. :rolleyes:

Wah..din knoe there's an exclusive club here. Just curious...what's the criteria
- rich-ness ... must be able to foot bill?
- lobang-ness ... can bring chiobus?
Let's say meeting these 2 criteria would put you in the back row of our party ... you'd move further in front after a certain probation period. Not too tough ... yah?? :D

cereal-killer
31-08-2005, 09:12 PM
[QUOTE]
It is very typical of many women nowadays... If he was an unemployed dude, rides a bike... No chance...
You're WRONG dude. Rides Bike = No Chance ?
So Drive CAR = Have 99% Chance?
Then a BUS would turn a woman on then.... kekekeke... Kidding

Depends on the girl ba. Some won't like it, and some are down to earth and
very realistic about life. You think a guy drives a car = Super Loaded ? 99% of the guys who drives are in debt one way or another

jng1103
01-09-2005, 10:40 AM
Depends on the girl ba. Some won't like it, and some are down to earth and very realistic about life. You think a guy drives a car = Super Loaded ? 99% of the guys who drives are in debt one way or another

u r right on the point. few of my frens (gross income less than $2K) who drive always command the driver seats when it comes to hunting. i was always the 'poor' guy who left behind. however, nobody knew that they (my frens) financial commitments on the car are suffocating them while i am breathing very fresh air. sigh, yet no women appreciates fresh air :rolleyes:

jimbo

nuclearkid
01-09-2005, 11:12 AM
u r right on the point. few of my frens (gross income less than $2K) who drive always command the driver seats when it comes to hunting. i was always the 'poor' guy who left behind. however, nobody knew that they (my frens) financial commitments on the car are suffocating them while i am breathing very fresh air. sigh, yet no women appreciates fresh air :rolleyes:

jimbo

Good on you, my friend. I believe you'll attract a different breed of women that is more suited to you. I wouldn't venture into that as I'll be accused of stereotyping but I feel pragmatism isn't apparent enough in Singapore. 'Keeping up with the Jones' is more prevalent and hence, its inflicting a crippling financial toll on many people. I know of friends who drive but are severely lacking in the 'saving for a rainy day' department.

I don't own a car either, the costs involved are just not worth it. And look at damn petrol prices going up and up and up... I prefer to ride! :D

But at least you know you'll have cash to get married and set-up home without taking a loan from your old man or any of those blood sucking financial institutions. I am glad I haven't taken a cent from HIM since I started working and he's darn proud of it too. Nothing wrong with not owning your wheels, buddy. You wouldn't want those girls who drop you like a hot brick when your finances are not exactly rosy. It feels darn good to be debt-free, doesn't it? Yea!!!

PS - Its an irrelevant topic I know. My sincerest apologies to the thread starter and the avid followers. But since there's a recruitment drive going on that has already diluted the flow, I thought I'll just share an opinion with a fellow forumer that I hope might brighten up his day a little.

jng1103
01-09-2005, 12:21 PM
But at least you know you'll have cash to get married and set-up home without taking a loan from your old man or any of those blood sucking financial institutions. I am glad I haven't taken a cent from HIM since I started working and he's darn proud of it too. Nothing wrong with not owning your wheels, buddy. You wouldn't want those girls who drop you like a hot brick when your finances are not exactly rosy. It feels darn good to be debt-free, doesn't it? Yea!!!

thanks for bringing rainbows into my deprieving days. well, i am only depressed when it comes to hunting. anyway, it's just a game, isnt it? yeah, winners take all :mad:

my CO once jokingly quoted me as the only professional working adult in SG who does not own a single credit card. well, she knew my reasons coz i busted 7 credit cards during my days in U.S. so, no car n credit card for me to avoid trapping into bad debts with incredible high APR (interest rates). sigh, i lose out again during clubbing coz no credit card to show off?

i aint whinning nor complaining. dats life... u win some, u lose some. damn, some guys just hv all the luck yeah :D

jimbo

sg_boytoy
01-09-2005, 12:26 PM
... well, she knew my reasons coz i busted 7 credit cards during my days in U.S...

Bro jng1103, you so hiong ah, busted 7 cards? I'm glad you have the resolve now to stay debt-free without any huge car loan and credit card bills to look at :D

DOM1
01-09-2005, 12:41 PM
Good on you, my friend. I believe you'll attract a different breed of women that is more suited to you. I wouldn't venture into that as I'll be accused of stereotyping but I feel pragmatism isn't apparent enough in Singapore. 'Keeping up with the Jones' is more prevalent and hence, its inflicting a crippling financial toll on many people. I know of friends who drive but are severely lacking in the 'saving for a rainy day' department.

I don't own a car either, the costs involved are just not worth it. And look at damn petrol prices going up and up and up... I prefer to ride! :D

PS - Its an irrelevant topic I know. My sincerest apologies to the thread starter and the avid followers. But since there's a recruitment drive going on that has already diluted the flow, I thought I'll just share an opinion with a fellow forumer that I hope might brighten up his day a little.

Bro nuclearkid,

I agree with you and your pragmatic view and approach towards the means of transportation and the irrelevant relationship between the cars and the type of women that one may attract.

By the way, the threadstarter has migrated to a new forum (ABF), so it would be better that all of us leave this thread and let it just sink to oblivion. TCSS here might make incur the wrath of the moderators. Thanks!

DOM