PDA

View Full Version : Filipina Sex Partner

Durex_69
22-08-2005, 09:21 PM
Hi,

1st contribution to earn my "entry" to this Private Forum.

Sincerely hoped that the "old birds" don't zap me if she is not up to your taste.

Just checking ... according to the reply, I should upload 6 pics ... but after attaching 5 pics, it say I've uploaded the max oready ??!!??

Anyone mind to clarify ?

Thanks in advanced.

Malefikus
22-08-2005, 09:29 PM
Your start is very promising and you will get your status soon if you keep on going like that, I'm sure. Got action pics?

coolwater
22-08-2005, 10:22 PM
Hi,

1st contribution to earn my "entry" to this Private Forum.

Sincerely hoped that the "old birds" don't zap me if she is not up to your taste.

Just checking ... according to the reply, I should upload 6 pics ... but after attaching 5 pics, it say I've uploaded the max oready ??!!??

Anyone mind to clarify ?

Thanks in advanced.

Yo Durex

just add another post into your existing thread and you will get to submit another 5 attachments again.

Hope this helps.

cw

Durex_69
22-08-2005, 10:51 PM
Thanks for the encouragement ...

I'm rather shy about the size of my "weapon", so didn't take any "action pics". sorry about that. But not saying that I can't sextisfy girls ... hahahahah.

BenV
23-08-2005, 08:45 AM
Thanks for the encouragement ...

I'm rather shy about the size of my "weapon", so didn't take any "action pics". sorry about that. But not saying that I can't sextisfy girls ... hahahahah.

Cute little bitch ... point added for you!

ghost80
23-08-2005, 10:43 AM
Yeah, looks good. Nicely lit. Pls dun take offence, but is she a maid? I have a maid ;) "friend" too from Indonesia. Plan on getting some shots too.

Durex_69
23-08-2005, 08:11 PM
Yeah, looks good. Nicely lit. Pls dun take offence, but is she a maid? I have a maid ;) "friend" too from Indonesia. Plan on getting some shots too.

"Met" her on IRC before going to Philippines some yrs back. Went there, met up, and fire away !!! Hehehehe

That was few yrs back, I'm not sure if she is working as maid now. Only thing for sure is that she is a Filipina.

Waiting for your "shots" ... shoot her with your "gun" and a "cam gun" ?!?!

Fire In The Hole !!!!

Durex_69
23-08-2005, 08:15 PM

Thank you very much, BenV (Is BenQ your brother ? :p )

She is a good partner, no complains. Imagine I brought 24 condoms and still not enough, need to top up there. :cool:

aLeGrIa
23-08-2005, 09:25 PM
Thank you very much, BenV (Is BenQ your brother ? )

She is a good partner, no complains. Imagine I brought 24 condoms and still not enough, need to top up there.

Excellent job!!!

not my type but boobs made up for it... well done! :)

Durex_69
03-09-2005, 02:13 AM
Sorry for the break, was a bit busy with work.

These are few pics of the same Filipina.

Durex_69
06-09-2005, 09:21 PM

I keep seeing brothers here asking for points and rep ...

Mind I ask what are the points and rep power for ? Mine is not high, but still able to view all (at least for the time being).

Me just to share, up my point / rep or not is not important.

Cheers !!!!!

Malefikus
06-09-2005, 11:12 PM
I keep seeing brothers here asking for points and rep ...

Mind I ask what are the points and rep power for ? Mine is not high, but still able to view all (at least for the time being).

Me just to share, up my point / rep or not is not important.

Cheers !!!!!

That is the spirit! Points for you! :D

Durex_69
13-09-2005, 09:31 PM
Since I'm not asking for "Indicators" ... so I self continue lah.

But hor, if any bro think my pics no good hor ... pls feel free to let me know. Don't want to waste your time here also.

Thanks.

BenV
14-09-2005, 10:37 AM
Thanks for the new pics ... nice quality little slut!

Did you manage to get it to open its legs for a pic? It looks like it might have a nice, tight cunt ...