PDA

View Full Version : 3033

Pages : 1 [2]

01-05-2018, 09:06 PM
The old auntie Ah Soo gave up the business last year as AV did not allow her son to take over the operation. Their two wls applied for transfer to other shops and applications were rejected because they made the request after the cancellation of the license of 3033. Both of them returned to China. Poor things and I miss my favorite Wei Wei.

Their okt assistant now works at 16WH06.

Thats the problem with those good for nothing in Av. They only know how to bully the legal house/wl and cant do much with the illegal. They dun understand who wanted to go to those illegal if they can get from the legal.

rojanaben
01-05-2018, 10:37 PM
The old auntie Ah Soo gave up the business last year as AV did not allow her son to take over the operation. Their two wls applied for transfer to other shops and applications were rejected because they made the request after the cancellation of the license of 3033. Both of them returned to China. Poor things and I miss my favorite Wei Wei.

Their okt assistant now works at 16WH06.

thanks for sharing bro, really sad for nice legal wls ... i think nice good legal citizen get similar treatment here