PDA

View Full Version : whinning leetahsar - do u think it's fair?

Sammyboy RSS Feed
17-01-2014, 01:00 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

i think the bloody towncouncil is not acting and behaving fairly. neither is my li'l brother leetahsar's mp.

what do you think?

from LTS' blogging:

so the new upgraded lift which stops level to every floor in a new lift shaft is finally working now.

most residents like me are now really anxious and apprehensive how we are going to be chopchop - a fee that is entirely not due to us actually since we have already paid dearly for the precinct upgrading and which those jokers didn't do the lift properly.

this is a ward which is mostly resided by senior folks who are movement impaired and the chek ark chenghu is trying to fleece us poor people again

most of us are retirees with very little to spare even for humble pleasure and now they gonna CHOPCHOP us bigtime for their complacency and mistake.

i bet our mp would speak on behalf of the towncouncil instead of for the affected folks

weird , isn't it? we vote people in to help others to hantam us left and right instead of speaking for the voters, standing for the voters and siding with the voters.

really weird!!

oops!! i forgot! i didn't vote for pap mp, our mp is a back-door ushered in mp. and a last minute 23rd hr rush job some more. it was a walkover.

shit!! i better count my pennies and dimes and cough out every blood and sweat......

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?172829-whinning-leetahsar-do-u-think-it-s-fair&goto=newpost).