PDA

View Full Version : MILFFELLA been seduced..........

milffella
20-08-2005, 03:13 AM
well bros, happen to know a SYT dancer with a fabulous body .
vital stats she told me was 32D-25-30.solid figure.in one of our favourite executive club in sg.didint take notice for her as always around her...handsome caucasians ....... :rolleyes: she whom been sending me love letters to my place and holding a candle for me for some time..... i finally gave in and took her into fantasy.....
went to my place and we started kissing and things grew hot after.....

1st pic

milffella
20-08-2005, 03:15 AM
started off with a sedued dance and she showed me her ass with a sexy red g string.... took a pic of her and she consented....

milffella
20-08-2005, 03:16 AM
played with milffella thick and long young dick.......enjoying it like a king..... :rolleyes:

milffella
20-08-2005, 03:17 AM
intensed bbbj followed....by a hot sizzling rough sex....she camed umpteen times..walked down my house staircase complaint of wobbly legs..... :p

KingEros
20-08-2005, 06:41 AM
:rolleyes: she whom been sending me love letters to my place and holding a candle for me for some time..... i finally gave in and took her into fantasy.....
Do us a favour ... take us into full fantasy with this georgeously voluptous babe too. Your pics are either too small or too dark ... something you can do to improve or is it all due to that sluggish camera?? :D

aLeGrIa
20-08-2005, 08:06 AM
intensed bbbj followed....by a hot sizzling rough sex....she camed umpteen times..walked down my house staircase complaint of wobbly legs..... :p

Bro.. damn solid! but then.. since picture cannot see, neither can I imagine :p

pls enlarge, take more or take again? thanx

zemphis
20-08-2005, 10:51 AM
Are those your new avatars? They are so so so tiny....

milffella
20-08-2005, 02:01 PM
Do us a favour ... take us into full fantasy with this georgeously voluptous babe too. Your pics are either too small or too dark ... something you can do to improve or is it all due to that sluggish camera?? :D

hmmm..i guess its the phone camera, i used the usb cable to upload. seems the file is corrupted. so i used MMS to my email and upload from there. any way to enlarge it?

milffella
20-08-2005, 02:05 PM
try again here it comes

REPOST!

milffella
20-08-2005, 02:08 PM
show me her ass and shake it...shake your bom bom....

milffella
20-08-2005, 02:10 PM
playing with the joystick.... :rolleyes:

milffella
20-08-2005, 02:12 PM
Intensed Bbbbj!

milffella
20-08-2005, 02:13 PM
at least this pics are original....real flings....real place,that my place. :rolleyes: taken by a handphone camera with a romantic room of bad lightings.... :rolleyes:

KingEros
20-08-2005, 02:23 PM
hmmm... i guess its the phone camera...
Yup ... that's why the grainy texture, despite the upsizing.

show me her ass and shake it...
What I really find a pity is ... we can't see those beautiful BIG BIG nipps clearly, even after I zoomed in on the pic further. :(
Hopefully, you have some shots focused on her boobs ... or it'd have been such a waste ... but then again, you can always get her back into that romantic room of yours for a re-shoot, after you've invested in an all-new digi-camera of course. ;)

milffella
20-08-2005, 02:29 PM
would love to use the digital cam, while sustaining the heat..... hehe the easiest way is the phone camera...zap zap and the action starts soon...

milffella
20-08-2005, 02:33 PM
actually i have more pics.....but i have not edited the face yet.okay....on your request..... here i come ;)

KingEros
20-08-2005, 02:47 PM
would love to use the digital cam, while sustaining the heat..... hehe the easiest way is the phone camera...zap zap and the action starts soon...
I also share the same sentiments ... but results have shown that even a good phone camera is miles behind any digi-camera. So now I only use my phone camera as back-up (when my digi-camera runs out of battery during the action itself) or as quick replacement (when the girls are not really keen to be shot at). ;)
As for yourself ... maybe you wanna think of setting up a digi-videocam in your room before you get them back ... so you just activate the videocam the moment your action starts ... afterwards, you can slowly edit to your own liking before posting, whether still shots or short clips. :rolleyes:
I can't do that becoz I dun bring my gals home ...

milffella
20-08-2005, 02:52 PM
here are the TIttiesssssssss
:eek:

milffella
20-08-2005, 02:55 PM
or as quick replacement (when the girls are not really keen to be shot at).
you are so right

I can't do that becoz I dun bring my gals home ...
and u are right again, imagine the creeps when this girls turn their table around.... and there u see the mess ....i always tell them before hand....i am attached...and this is juz pure satisfaction... ;)

KingEros
20-08-2005, 02:58 PM
BTW, this babe is surely no MILF yah??
Maybe you should change nick to SYTfella lor ... then I can still have monopoly of the MILFs. ;)

milffella
20-08-2005, 03:04 PM
hahahahaha, you change your nick to MILFeros then.

milffella
20-08-2005, 03:17 PM
BTW, this babe is surely no MILF yah??
Maybe you should change nick to SYTfella lor ... then I can still have monopoly of the MILFs. ;)

all the talk and seem no up points....KingEros u stingy to give me points or u Zap me before eh? :rolleyes:

KingEros
20-08-2005, 03:34 PM
all the talk and seem no up points....
Sorry, pal ... I've got a queue of samsters I need to up first - if I remember to do all day in day out, I should reach you before end of Aug. :rolleyes:

KingEros u stingy to give me points or u Zap me before eh? :rolleyes:
Come to think of it ... case of cooking pot calling kettle black??
But seriously, dun recall any incidents where I should/would have zapped you ... or am I getting senile??

milffella
20-08-2005, 03:37 PM
But seriously, dun recall any incidents where I should/would have zapped you ... or am I getting senile??[/QUOTE]

haha, same here i dun think there is any incidents.

milffella
20-08-2005, 03:42 PM
Sorry, pal ... I've got a queue of samsters I need to up first - if I remember to do all day in day out, I should reach you before end of Aug. :rolleyes:

But seriously, dun recall any incidents where I should/would have zapped you ... or am I getting senile??

hmmm, by the way u driving the twin rotary renesis roadster?
same colour as your avatar? :D

thefirstname
20-08-2005, 05:56 PM
Hi Bro,

A beautful gal with a fantastic bod. I used a few commercial filters to enhance the pics and am reposting them for you. Hope u dont mind.

milffella
20-08-2005, 06:23 PM
how ya know beautiful? u never seen her face.... :rolleyes:

thefirstname
20-08-2005, 06:29 PM
how ya know beautiful? u never seen her face.... :rolleyes:

"Beautiful" doesnt necessarily have to refer to the face. Anyway, you've already exposed her face in the pics (see flingy3.jpg).

milffella
20-08-2005, 06:32 PM
very clear meh? i dun think u can make out her face too.... :rolleyes:

milffella
20-08-2005, 06:33 PM
should i deserve your three punches then? ;)

thefirstname
20-08-2005, 06:40 PM
should i deserve your three punches then? ;)

Piak! Piak!! Piak!!! Sent you the 3 punches already... :D .

Reposting the pics with the suggestions in your PM. Sorry, too late to edit the previous post.

milffella
20-08-2005, 07:06 PM
thanks bro

susuyamyam
20-08-2005, 10:40 PM
well bros, happen to know a SYT dancer with a fabulous body .
vital stats she told me was 32D-25-30.solid figure.in one of our favourite executive club in sg.didint take notice for her as always around her...handsome caucasians ....... :rolleyes: she whom been sending me love letters to my place and holding a candle for me for some time..... i finally gave in and took her into fantasy.....
went to my place and we started kissing and things grew hot after.....

1st pic

Wah, bro, looks like u one lucky fella, once my pts return, remind me to up ur pts.

U damn good looking i bet. Can get so many chio bu.
Me out of the game for sometime, coz has a sticky GF.
Now single again, gonna join the game soon ;)

milffella
20-08-2005, 11:57 PM
hehe bro...seeing is believing....maybe u can tell me if i am good looking...if u met me... :rolleyes: