PDA

View Full Version : Which is worse/or best? VPL or thong or G string?

AntheaA
11-01-2014, 08:40 AM
Hi all, jus thinking this is the best platform to ask for opinions. Do men prefer VPL or visible G string line or Thong line? I hate VPL personally so I usually wear G string though when I wear thin material dresses still hv VGL. But recently I read online dat many people prefer VPL over any others?? I jus can't understand y!! Pls state ur stand :)

nakorn
11-01-2014, 02:10 PM
My fb go clubbing without panties cos even with g string still can see the VPL.. :p now you know what man prefer. .

AntheaA
11-01-2014, 04:21 PM
My fb go clubbing without panties cos even with g string still can see the VPL.. :p now you know what man prefer. .

Haha wa commando! Wat abt normal vpl vs g string vpl?? I would think guys prefer g string vpl but some ppl told me otherwise!

Delwin
11-01-2014, 06:15 PM
I prefer my wife wear Gs to clubbing lol, more skin contact

bochapsing
11-01-2014, 06:41 PM
VGL or VTL anytime....!!!

jazp
11-01-2014, 08:40 PM
i love g string. my ex wore a panda gray g string before. super sexy and cute :D the vpl doesn't matter to me. actually panty line visible better. cos can visualise :D else without vpl, will anyhow think.

acidicavex
11-01-2014, 10:59 PM
I throw my vote to commando if you're planning to lose it after whatever activity.

LightningGalAss
11-01-2014, 11:03 PM
me too i love my gf/fb to wear Gstring :) look more sexy haha

angelbear
11-01-2014, 11:33 PM
Prefer g string. More comfortable. :)

bleuwings
12-01-2014, 04:00 AM
g string will be nice.....dun wear will be best....hehe

HappyOwl
12-01-2014, 05:47 AM
As long I like her, as long I love her, even she's wearing fishing line also I will stand by her. :p

singlicious
12-01-2014, 06:51 AM
I'd go with both. especially when a lady wear a thin material dress, woolala. commando is fine with me too. :D

AntheaA
12-01-2014, 10:28 AM
Looks like most guys prefer g string & commando! Will it turn you guys on if the girl is wearing shorts/ jeans & the wetness show through the pants?? It happens to me sometimes I think it's very embarrassing if people see!!

bleuwings
12-01-2014, 08:38 PM
Looks like most guys prefer g string & commando! Will it turn you guys on if the girl is wearing shorts/ jeans & the wetness show through the pants?? It happens to me sometimes I think it's very embarrassing if people see!!

and will that make u hornier?

singlicious
12-01-2014, 09:08 PM
of course. but what did you see or do to be that wet in public lol.

angelbear
12-01-2014, 10:59 PM
From my opinion mostly guy like to see girl wear g string. My hubby always buy g string and ask me to wear. He said look more sexy.

neoprint123
12-01-2014, 11:25 PM
TS,

Ill like to see VTL or VGL. is more erotic and makes you feel sexier + feminine
:cool::cool:

hokkienguy
14-01-2014, 06:01 AM
gstring or nothing!!!!!! :D

divedeeper
14-01-2014, 03:47 PM
thong, G-string, nothing. all works for me.

blk437
14-01-2014, 04:05 PM
If go commando no vpl or whatever L will show but the pubic hair if not properly trim will be sticking out in front of their thin dress material.... hahahaha

easterner
14-01-2014, 04:16 PM
Thong and G-string are both winners! :)

cloudangel
14-01-2014, 05:04 PM
My gf would always go commando for clubbing as well... Unless she's having her period

porscheclub
15-01-2014, 12:39 AM
Depends on your ass as not many local gals have full+tight butt cheeks. Thong is my favourite as the V line is sexier than thin line G string.

brengsek
15-01-2014, 11:05 PM
Thong is my favourite as the V line is sexier than thin line G string.

i agree with this... 101%... :D

divedeeper
16-01-2014, 06:07 AM
If go commando no vpl or whatever L will show but the pubic hair if not properly trim will be sticking out in front of their thin dress material.... hahahahaThe easy fix for this is to shave the pussy. Why do sing girls not shave?

tikogoh
17-01-2014, 04:43 AM
The easy fix for this is to shave the pussy. Why do sing girls not shave?

Some do, better than HK and PRCs who don't shave down there at all

Rickey
17-01-2014, 06:54 PM
The easy fix for this is to shave the pussy. Why do sing girls not shave?
Yes, believe most SG gals dun shave down under...most being conservative mainstream girls, esp the shy n 'quai' type, a lot of their time are spent more on the pursuit of other daily living matters rather than sex which appears least impt to them esp those who dun hv steady b/fs or partners...they are definitely not the younger care-free sexually adventurous ones...

Some do, better than HK and PRCs who don't shave down there at all
Yes, bro, tink u r quite rite...but believe most of them who shave are the younger girls n the sexually adventurous type wif HSD or those requested by their partners...but it appears tis practice is picking up somewat judging frm the many shaving centres tat hv been set up recently n thru' the many sharing of bros/sis in tis forums abt their experiences n its advantages, in the many threads on tis subject in tis forum...

AntheaA
18-01-2014, 10:12 AM
Yes, believe most SG gals dun shave down under...most being conservative mainstream girls, esp the shy n 'quai' type, a lot of their time are spent more on the pursuit of other daily living matters rather than sex which appears least impt to them esp those who dun hv steady b/fs or partners...they are definitely not the younger care-free sexually adventurous ones...

Yes, bro, tink u r quite rite...but believe most of them who shave are the younger girls n the sexually adventurous type wif HSD or those requested by their partners...but it appears tis practice is picking up somewat judging frm the many shaving centres tat hv been set up recently n thru' the many sharing of bros/sis in tis forums abt their experiences n its advantages, in the many threads on tis subject in tis forum...

I believe many girls shave or wax or IPL now. Well I do, and all my friends do. I think it's important .. Hygienic, prettier looking and dun need to worry abt hairs poking out of bikini bottom lols..

Btw Rickey, ur inbox is full I can't reply u anymore!!

Rickey
18-01-2014, 01:31 PM
I believe many girls shave or wax or IPL now. Well I do, and all my friends do. I think it's important .. Hygienic, prettier looking and dun need to worry abt hairs poking out of bikini bottom lols..

Btw Rickey, ur inbox is full I can't reply u anymore!!
TQ, sis, for ur sharing is tis thread of yours on tis matter !...yes, i agree wif you too !...glad to know u r one of them who hv shaved bald down under tgt wif all ur other frens who r all young ladies !...which i hv pointed out in my earlier post tat most who do so are younger gals...n the trend is picking up...yes, tink u girls shave ur privates below bald for those advantages tat u mentioned which r really good reasons to do so...most guys, I believe would oso be excited seeing one tat is totally hairless !...

Apologies, it was full then...it's clear now...u can pm me again..

timewarp
19-01-2014, 02:46 PM

I take personal pleasure in shaving my women. ;)