PDA

View Full Version : New TS ruby many have missed

john911421
09-01-2014, 02:01 PM
Guys today i met this gem very sweet and pasable and also can top. I had my doubts initially because she said she stay toapayoh lorong 2 as many got tricked in to finding bad girls there and all edited pictures but this one was totally off this world i just fall in love man

She was super smooth and lovly

Looks 9/10
Cock / 8/10
Attitude 10/10
And most of all she is a beauty if u think askie or bela diane is beautiful check ruby out and post your coments here guys .... I promised her that i will write a review as most of us will not visit topayoh due to bad reputation so i felt sorry for her as i felt she is the best we have as at now in SG and she is more like kara if guys rember

blacksanty
09-01-2014, 10:45 PM
Bro, care to share the contact.

Thanks in advance:)

sing007
10-01-2014, 10:42 PM
Guys today i met this gem very sweet and pasable and also can top. I had my doubts initially because she said she stay toapayoh lorong 2 as many got tricked in to finding bad girls there and all edited pictures but this one was totally off this world i just fall in love man

Looks 9/10
Cock / 8/10
Attitude 10/10
And most of all she is a beauty if u think askie or bela diane is beautiful check ruby out and post your coments here guys .... I promised her that i will write a review as most of us will not visit topayoh due to bad reputation so i felt sorry for her as i felt she is the best we have as at now in SG and she is more like kara if guys rember

You joined in March 2013 and have made a grand total of 2 posts both about Ruby.

Just to add some credence to at least one of your statements you are correct most of us will not visit Toa Payoh.

So if Ruby is that good and that popular maybe she can do what all the reputable girls do and stay in a hotel a little closer to the normal places the girls usually stay.

Just a thought.

doctor sex
11-01-2014, 04:23 PM
Looks good but TPY so i will play safe and not risk itGuys today i met this gem very sweet and pasable and also can top. I had my doubts initially because she said she stay toapayoh lorong 2 as many got tricked in to finding bad girls there and all edited pictures but this one was totally off this world i just fall in love man

Looks 9/10
Cock / 8/10
Attitude 10/10

sappyd
11-01-2014, 04:58 PM
Bro Doctor sex.. And from where did u get her cntct?

sanig
11-01-2014, 05:36 PM
Bro Doctor sex.. And from where did u get her cntct?

She is on Craigslist - see Craigslist thread for link

donchew
12-01-2014, 11:52 PM
I fully agreed. LB staying at Toa Payoh suck man. Service n attitude all bad. Some even put fake pic. When u reach there surprise to see the big difference from pic n wanna move off they will shout FUCK OFF at you especially this ladyboy by the name of Betty. Better avoid them at all cost. Just an advice to all bro only. You can take it as an advice or u can choose to ignore the choice is still urs.

icekewl
13-01-2014, 03:20 PM
I fully agreed. LB staying at Toa Payoh suck man. Service n attitude all bad. Some even put fake pic. When u reach there surprise to see the big difference from pic n wanna move off they will shout FUCK OFF at you especially this ladyboy by the name of Betty. Better avoid them at all cost. Just an advice to all bro only. You can take it as an advice or u can choose to ignore the choice is still urs.
bro is this the betty you mentioned in your thread?

http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/4271250753.html

michaelknight39
13-01-2014, 03:34 PM

Looks 9/10
Cock / 8/10
Attitude 10/10

I can only agree. TS Ruby is a very classy TS. She is open minded and open to fulfill your fantasies. Her CL pics are real and she is a beauty.

I can only recommend her

babyckh
13-01-2014, 08:32 PM
I can only agree. TS Ruby is a very classy TS. She is open minded and open to fulfill your fantasies. Her CL pics are real and she is a beauty.

I can only recommend her

Please clear my doubt. Are you ruby? :rolleyes:

sing007
13-01-2014, 09:35 PM
Please clear my doubt. Are you ruby? :rolleyes:

Of course its one of them. Yet another new comer with only 2 posts both about Ruby!!

donchew
17-01-2014, 01:22 AM
Bro icekewl yes that is the betty I am saying. If u r her ex customer n she found out that u book her housemate I stead of her. Than when she sees u again her attitude towards u will be very bad. Just an advice to any bros wanna try TPY LB. Pls dont be surprise they will gang up to play u out by agree to ur request n once u reach there they will ignore u n may shout at u askung u to fuck off. Than u will be wasting ur time to go there.

icekewl
17-01-2014, 11:36 AM
thanks bro - but was your initial booking of her good?

Bro icekewl yes that is the betty I am saying. If u r her ex customer n she found out that u book her housemate I stead of her. Than when she sees u again her attitude towards u will be very bad. Just an advice to any bros wanna try TPY LB. Pls dont be surprise they will gang up to play u out by agree to ur request n once u reach there they will ignore u n may shout at u askung u to fuck off. Than u will be wasting ur time to go there.

donchew
17-01-2014, 12:23 PM
Ya bro I must say Betty service is not bad but since so many LB is staying at TPY he should not be so selfish. He should know the game. This is mainly a business. We pay for the service n they provide the service thats all. They dont have the right to show us attitude if they r not choosen for that day. Just like u go brothel look for lady. Must u always choose the same ger from the same brothel? Definately not right, we will choose different ger for their service what. If always stick to the same ger might as well stay at home n stick to ur gf or wife better no need to pay

john911421
23-01-2014, 04:27 PM
Let me clear something i saw that one bro here have posted that i have two points i am not sure how to get points and yes i have never coment before instead just looked around. Now do you guys want new bros to give feedback or not and if new people coment and give openion is it fair to just say i lied because of points hope the person who said i have two points will get this to head. Secondly i took the time to post is because i felt i should do some good for her as she was so nice to me . Further i mentioned that i already know Kara and aski and diane and few others who are good . I totally agree that toapayoh stuf is bad and even i got con once to edited photos when i went some ugly ts came out so i wasted my taxi and time . When ruby came along i took a risk once more and it was woth it. Now about betty i have tried her and she is more of a bottom and yea looks and skin very good and tool is nice but no whwre near ruby from attitude point of view. Best is one of the senior guys here with many points try and see nothing to loose except time and may be taxi if ur far . I think before somebody coment about my points do that justice

Cheers
John

icekewl
23-01-2014, 05:18 PM
i agree completely

Ya bro I must say Betty service is not bad but since so many LB is staying at TPY he should not be so selfish. He should know the game. This is mainly a business. We pay for the service n they provide the service thats all. They dont have the right to show us attitude if they r not choosen for that day. Just like u go brothel look for lady. Must u always choose the same ger from the same brothel? Definately not right, we will choose different ger for their service what. If always stick to the same ger might as well stay at home n stick to ur gf or wife better no need to pay

Cesc69
25-01-2014, 11:14 AM
Ruby was beautiful. She has soft skin.
She cums while sucking my dick.
Only downside. Small breasts.
But overall. Worth the money. $80 bucks only..

lavinchee
02-02-2014, 03:48 PM
Ruby was beautiful. She has soft skin.
She cums while sucking my dick.
Only downside. Small breasts.
But overall. Worth the money. $80 bucks only..

Please share contact ... hope to see yr pm soon.