PDA

View Full Version : ONS : "I maybe pregnant"

sbfpolis
16-08-2005, 09:33 AM
Saw a re-run of the show Fatal Attraction very recently and saw how Michael Douglas had a ONS with Glenn Close and made her pregnant. He tried to shirk responsibility and asked her to abort the child, but she wants him to take responsibility and father the child. And the story progressed that Glenn went after Mike and his happy family and tried to kill them in jealousy and revenge, and in the end, Mike killed her ........ sad ending :(

I has a ONS with a girl just very recently. We were tipsy after booze and went to bonk. She was damn hot and horny and I pumped her raw. In the midst of the pump action, the temptation to spray the "essence of man" into her was a big struggle. Then suddenly she grabbed me tight and came, and I also let go into her.....

A few days later she called me and told me she is fearful she maybe pregnant. Her period not here yet. I froze .......

My thots :
1. She only has my phone number. No other info.
2. Shall I meet her to console her.
3. Or shall I act blur and don't take her call

While nothing is conclusive, I told her I am now outstationed (Hong Kong and Singapore has the same ringtone for handphone so she believe) and try to buy some time to come out action plan and hopefully aunty will be here soon...

In this thread we should skip the pitfalls of doing raw as they are already done in other threads, and also she is not the promiscuous (or loose) type of girl. Instead hope brudders can freely discuss their experiences for xiao di and all here to learn.

Those who wanna post one-liner unproductive comments please refrain. Thanks.

hunter89
16-08-2005, 09:45 AM
Bro, I had the same fate as you and I really strike the jackpot.... she got pregnant...... We met up and send her for an abortion.... $500++ at Gleneagles.

For your case, it is still too early to tell. give her another one month....If she is not pregnant, then you are lucky. If she is, below are a few suggestion:

1) Talk to her and go for abortion.... you come out with the money.
2) If she insist to keep the baby, you still can run away and just change your phone number.....

Try to talk to her now and console her....... :(

silverhawk
16-08-2005, 09:48 AM
bro..a week before their period is safe period so if she call u after a few days to say she has not come yet it is probably the sex has disrupted the menses cycle so don't worry.

BigGuy
16-08-2005, 09:50 AM
Your description is very vague. You had an ONS w her and yet you say she is not a promiscuous (loose) gal. Also why would she call you after a few days when she could have got herself to a clinic to make sure you have no AIDS.

Anyway, you can simply ignore her coz it is an ONS. If she can do it with you she can do the same w others. If she insist it is yours then go do a DNA. There is no sure thing is yours unless she is your regular fuck buddy and you are sure she does it with you only. Otherwise you can simply push it away.

Like you said, morality, right or wrong, put it aside.

naemlo
16-08-2005, 09:52 AM
A few days later she called me and told me she is fearful she maybe pregnant. Her period not here yet. I froze .......

Those who wanna post one-liner unproductive comments please refrain. Thanks.

Face it like a man. BTW a few days only, y is she putting the responsible on u???
Just something to highlight, not to talk bad abt her, but think of it, If she can ONS with u, she can do it with other guy. :rolleyes:

sbfpolis
16-08-2005, 09:54 AM
Your description is very vague. You had an ONS w her and yet you say she is not a promiscuous (loose) gal. Also why would she call you after a few days when she could have got herself to a clinic to make sure you have no AIDS.

Anyway, you can simply ignore her coz it is an ONS. If she can do it with you she can do the same w others. If she insist it is yours then go do a DNA. There is no sure thing is yours unless she is your regular fuck buddy and you are sure she does it with you only. Otherwise you can simply push it away.

Like you said, morality, right or wrong, put it aside.
I got her from sianing, and took advantage of the drunk situation. Maybe just focus on the aftermath of the incident to keep to the point. Let's assume it's my own deeds lah so that this thread don't stray untill tcss.

naemlo
16-08-2005, 09:58 AM
I got her from sianing, and took advantage of the drunk situation. Maybe just focus on the aftermath of the incident to keep to the point. Let's assume it's my own deeds lah so that this thread don't stray untill tcss.

Everyone here is not TC with u. We r talking sense. It is now, u have to think. Use a clear mind, it is a ONS, u understand the meaning of ONS. Nothing, no love, no nothing except pure sex pleasure.

sbfpolis
16-08-2005, 09:58 AM
Use money settle the abortion no issue. But she got feeling involved scared consequence like Fatal Attraction show :eek: Actually after the ONS bonk a few more time with CD or spay outside.

Castrol
16-08-2005, 10:19 AM
Saw a re-run of the show Fatal Attraction very recently and saw how Michael Douglas had a ONS with Glenn Close and made her pregnant.

shouldnt it be sexy Sharon Stone instead of Glenn Close? :confused:

whitegals
16-08-2005, 10:29 AM
shouldnt it be sexy Sharon Stone instead of Glenn Close? :confused:

Is Glenn Close, Sharon Stone is in Basic Instinct.

whitegals
16-08-2005, 10:30 AM
This Michael Douglas has all the luck, gets to jump into bed with Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction, with Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct, with Demi Moore in Disclosure and gets to fuck CZJ in real life.... KNN! :mad:

whitegals
16-08-2005, 10:34 AM
A few days only she can tell she is pregnant? bro, tell her Lan Cheow OK!

Have to wait at least 14 - 21 days before you can actually tell. Some gals dun even find out till they're 4-5 months late...

She's trying to pull a fast one on you. Worse comes to worst, deny everything, "I did not have sex with that woman!" Really so suay, kena impeach only mah....

sbfpolis
16-08-2005, 10:53 AM
Appreciate all the brudders comments.

I am in the cheong scene also so I am not a rookie to all the possible bullshit the girls can cook up. But this one a bit diff because I took advantage of her. Last night I called her she was sobbing and told me she's fearful and hope it's negative. The time we bonk raw she knew she was ovulating, and now she pray nothing happen.

Talking about Mike Douglas, he's hellava lucky guy to french and touch some many chio-bu in the movies.. :rolleyes:

Castrol
16-08-2005, 11:04 AM
Is Glenn Close, Sharon Stone is in Basic Instinct.

thanks bro.

i also kanna with a part time lover last time in my early 20s, she is a few years older than me. i bonked her raw a few times until shiok shiok. that time, i went out with her for 2 reasons only; drinking and/or bonking.

one nite she asked me to meet in the coffeeshop. she ordered pineapple juice and looked at me seriously. so she told me she was quite sure she was pregnant. i didnt want to get a slap so i didnt ask if the baby could be somebody else's.

anyway, i offered to go with her for the abortion and pay for the doctor's fees as well. she said dont need, just have to give her 500 or 1000 (i forgot). i said lan jiao to her.
get what i'm saying here? ;)

whitegals
16-08-2005, 11:11 AM
I must be kan see lang heng to never have been in such a situation, although, i have been with many gals and shagged them raw, not ONS, mainly gf relationships.

I must say the european gals know how to take better care of themselves, a lot of them are already on the pill by 14 - 15. And GUM check ups are free here so we get ourselves checked regularly, every 6 months or so.

I get myself checked every 4 months, and also to make a sperm donation and make a bit of marnee... :D

singexpat
16-08-2005, 11:14 AM
anyway, i offered to go with her for the abortion and pay for the doctor's fees as well. she said dont need, just have to give her 500 or 1000 (i forgot). i said lan jiao to her.
get what i'm saying here? ;)

i juz kanna 2 months ago..

dun wanna go into details but e emotional stress is reali big siah..
tried 4 pregancy test kits n all positve.. :(

lucky e girl took some abortion pills n all settled... for 2,000 Baht..

tht time my friends also ask me to check carefully but i'm sure its true cos she took the test in front of me.

hunter89
16-08-2005, 11:17 AM
Appreciate all the brudders comments.

I am in the cheong scene also so I am not a rookie to all the possible bullshit the girls can cook up. But this one a bit diff because I took advantage of her. Last night I called her she was sobbing and told me she's fearful and hope it's negative. The time we bonk raw she knew she was ovulating, and now she pray nothing happen.

Then tell her that if she is pregnant, go for abortion lor... since you can afford it....... as I've told you before, let's wait and see.. it is too early to tell......I believe this is not her first time.... so tell her to wake up....

hunter89
16-08-2005, 11:19 AM

I agreed... during that time, it is very stressful..... even after the abortion.....

whitegals
16-08-2005, 11:21 AM

tht time my friends also ask me to check carefully but i'm sure its true cos she took the test in front of me.

Eh bro,

Funny thing about the reliability of those self test kits, one of my mates thought she was pregnant, not mine ah, her bf, so she tried it, and i went and tried it too just for fun... guess what, mine came out positive too.... simi lan cheow?

Ace Spade
16-08-2005, 11:22 AM
I agreed... during that time, it is very stressful..... even after the abortion.....

How come u guys like to gamble with your life? :rolleyes: Better be safe than sorry....

ianchew
16-08-2005, 11:33 AM
oh man ..... Pregnant?? Maybe like the show by Arnold Swazenagger .... when he got pregnant?? hahahah :D Thanks for the laugh bro!

Not all things are 100% accurate!

singexpat
16-08-2005, 11:36 AM
Eh bro,

Funny thing about the reliability of those self test kits, one of my mates thought she was pregnant, not mine ah, her bf, so she tried it, and i went and tried it too just for fun...

i realised that too.. but KNN i tried 4 in a row... all same results..

then i tink beta play safe lah..
the pills from her sister bought in Bangkok n are reliable one..

till date, her stomach still small n lets hope it keeps tht way..

nbz.. never tot my tadpoles so strong after my 10 yr plus of methnol ciggies.. :D

asdfghjkl
16-08-2005, 11:37 AM
bro.. tis is very complex.. must think about all the ramifications first b4 taking any further step..

IreneXXX
16-08-2005, 11:52 AM
till date, her stomach still small n lets hope it keeps tht way..by the time it shows, it's a tad too late...

singexpat
16-08-2005, 11:54 AM
by the time it shows, it's a tad too late...

sis irene, help to cross fingers mah.. :D

whitegals
16-08-2005, 12:00 PM
nbz.. never tot my tadpoles so strong after my 10 yr plus of methnol ciggies.. :D

Even if her stomach starts to grow, may be due to all your little tadpoles hanging about and keep on pang pui... :D

IreneXXX
16-08-2005, 12:01 PM
sis irene, help to cross fingers mah..I could cross my toes too, if that would help :rolleyes: but really, she should have just crossed her legs :p

singexpat
16-08-2005, 12:04 PM
Even if her stomach starts to grow, may be due to all your little tadpoles hanging about and keep on pang pui...

wat logic is tht ah?? :D

but really, she should have just crossed her legs

well..lets juz say tht it was in e heat of the moment..

damn those alcohol... :D

whitegals
16-08-2005, 12:07 PM
well..lets juz say tht it was in e heat of the moment..

damn those alcohol... :D

Well, so you know lah, next time ask her to cross her legs, you cross your eyes, maybe you will get in the other hole and won't have this same problem... :D

naemlo
16-08-2005, 12:10 PM
I am in the cheong scene also so I am not a rookie to all the possible bullshit the girls can cook up. But this one a bit diff because I took advantage of her.

No matters how season a cheongster u r, when emotion takes over, there is no logic.

That is y there is EQ n IQ.

singexpat
16-08-2005, 12:10 PM
Well, so you know lah, next time ask her to cross her legs, you cross your eyes, maybe you will get in the other hole and won't have this same problem...

basket.. n if she havin bad stomach?? my dick will be "batised"... :eek:

whitegals
16-08-2005, 12:14 PM
basket.. n if she havin bad stomach?? my dick will be "batised"... :eek:

Who knows? You may discover you have a hidden fetish?

I found out about mine this way, pulled a damn fucking drunk gal and rammed my dick into her mouth and made her puke her guts up, quite farnee, so i kept repeating it until she passed out... :D

singexpat
16-08-2005, 12:21 PM
I found out about mine this way, pulled a damn fucking drunk gal and rammed my dick into her mouth and made her puke her guts up, quite farnee, so i kept repeating it until she passed out... :D

damn... u used to b in rangers or commando??

such "POW treatment" is unheard of!! :eek:

whitegals
16-08-2005, 12:28 PM
damn... u used to b in rangers or commando??

such "POW treatment" is unheard of!! :eek:

Damn, I wasn't even trained for it, i never even thought about doing something like that. Just that we were on the street and she started sucking my dick, and i was damn horny, so i grabbed her head and rammed myself deep into her throat, then she started gagging and then "bleeeaaah".

I found it quite funny, yah, call me a sick maniac, but i den rammed it into her again and again until she buay tahan and passed out on the pavement... :D But she did feel alot better when she came to after about 5 minutes, so no hard feelings there...

singexpat
16-08-2005, 12:32 PM
I found it quite funny, yah, call me a sick maniac, but i den rammed it into her again and again until she buay tahan and passed out on the pavement... But she did feel alot better when she came to after about 5 minutes, so no hard feelings there...

sounds reali sick.. :D

but seriously i believe u F so much girls before liao n still never kanna my situation b4.. reali lucky...

now wonderin how threadstarter is thinking n feelin...

Castrol
16-08-2005, 12:56 PM

wa... bro, 2 months ago only ah... got FR or not? :D

oakleyeug
16-08-2005, 01:14 PM

Wow bro nvr expected u to do raw and in Thai some more.... But ok for the price of 2000 Baht it is quite affordable... U can afford another few more times..

But seriouly try not to do that too often u nvr know wat kind of freedies might be attached.

Oak

asdfghjkl
16-08-2005, 01:32 PM
But she did feel alot better when she came to after about 5 minutes, so no hard feelings there..

bro.. damn hard core man! kekeke :p

CyberRod
16-08-2005, 02:13 PM
bro..a week before their period is safe period so if she call u after a few days to say she has not come yet it is probably the sex has disrupted the menses cycle so don't worry.

Agree... This is provided that her period is regular. If her's is regular, no worry bro... Perhaps it's stress that delays her period... :)

singexpat
16-08-2005, 02:21 PM
wa... bro, 2 months ago only ah... got FR or not?

Wow bro nvr expected u to do raw and in Thai some more.... But ok for the price of 2000 Baht it is quite affordable... U can afford another few more times..

actuali i've been wif her for abt 1yr plus liao..
so is quite safe i guess.. cos she's not a hooker.. juz a chick i picked up 1 yr ago in the disco..
u mux understand lonely man overseas = sad man.. :D

Bro oakleyeug, u cursing me ah?? :rolleyes:

sbfpolis
16-08-2005, 02:59 PM
Now I just play delay tactics and tell her I am overseas, until her aunty here. The problem is she fell for me after the ONS, so gotta keep my fingers cross.

jugesam
16-08-2005, 03:12 PM
bro,

you said few days later she call you, how many days is that?

according to what i know, correct me if i am wrong,

woman do not ovulate 3 -5 days before period, it is normally in the middle of the cycle. that few days before and after period should be the safe period.

So how can she miss her period and ovulate within that few days. :confused:

is she just testing water to see if you serious about her???

or is she out to knock your wallet???

anyway a test kit should do the job......if not find a gynae....can recommend you a reasonable and good gyane in a housing estate.

my rule is: if you dare to bonk, be brave to face the music, whatever the consequence is, ESpecially if you are doing it raw!!!!! whether you choose to abort or keep the baby or tell her off in her face, just do it and do not run away like a shrink tortise....

just my 2 cents worth..................again if my facts are wrong, pls dun zap me and let me know the right answers...thank you.......

ken_v2
16-08-2005, 04:46 PM
bro,

face the music like a man.

if she is out to con you, then it will be an expensive lesson learnt. next time you will never do it raw...

if it is true, at least you tried to savage the situation. whether she falls for you and both of you get married or aborts it, at least you don't have this episode haunting you. imagine 9 months later reading an infanticide and sucide case.... or maybe having her carrying your child up to you in future demanding $$...

Harrier24B
16-08-2005, 04:55 PM
never tot my tadpoles so strong after my 10 yr plus of methnol ciggies.. :D

I smoke 17 years of menthol cigs already....no wonder she didn't get preggie.....PHEW.... :D

singexpat
16-08-2005, 04:58 PM
I smoke 17 years of menthol cigs already....no wonder she didn't get preggie.....PHEW.... :D

mayb ur tadpoles know cannot swim up, thus swim down... n u safe.. :D

Horsepower
16-08-2005, 09:39 PM
mayb ur tadpoles know cannot swim up, thus swim down... n u safe.. :D
Maybe 1 day heng heng tio how ? :p

lynn08
17-08-2005, 12:25 AM
Maybe 1 day heng heng tio how ?

haha .. then be a brave man & go take the prize lor ... ;)

threadstarter - good luck! :D

sbfpolis
17-08-2005, 02:08 AM
haha .. then be a brave man & go take the prize lor ...
threadstarter - good luck! :D
This type of prize save it for you. Give u the ticket you claim ai mai ? :D

Bangkok Master
17-08-2005, 02:25 AM
Dear Threadstarter,

After reading your post, I just got some comments to address, maybe it's not well received by you..................

1) You avoid her because you're afraid - What's there to be afraid of? When you shag her, were you afraid? Even you can avoid her for a while, you will have to face her someday.

2) You thought of actting blur and hope that things will be alright - Maybe it's the best way to escape but I think it's a coward's action. Even she's the one who hold you back from ejaculating outside, you will still be responsible afterall you never put on a CD the first place.

3) If she's really pregnant, you can still discuss whether to abort the baby or other options. From the way you wrote, I think you are not interested in furthering the relationship with her. So you will have be careful if she wants to be serious with you.But rite now, you are not sure that whether is she pregnant or false alarm so you can only wait.

I know it's a bit absurd for you on my comments but I had experienced on that before, my gf got pregnant when we were verge of breaking off and she wanted to keep the child so we sat down and discuss after that I agreed to take the full responsible for that. Although we were separated, I still send her allowance for my son every month. A lot of my friends say that I was stupid to finance the whole thing but deep down my heart, I was guilty because of my actions, my son will not be entilted the TLC of his father everyday. I even contemplate to reconciled with my ex but things just got worse. So I hope you take this thing seriously and hopefully you can discuss with her what actions can be taken in order to prevent further problems.

Good Lucks..........

siamcutey
17-08-2005, 02:50 AM
I know it's a bit absurd for you on my comments but I had experienced on that before, my gf got pregnant when we were verge of breaking off and she wanted to keep the child so we sat down and discuss after that I agreed to take the full responsible for that. Although we were separated, I still send her allowance for my son every month. A lot of my friends say that I was stupid to finance the whole thing but deep down my heart, I was guilty because of my actions, my son will not be entilted the TLC of his father everyday. I even contemplate to reconciled with my ex but things just got worse. So I hope you take this thing seriously and hopefully you can discuss with her what actions can be taken in order to prevent further problems.

Cannot say you are stupid. The baby in the girl's stomach, so she has the final call for the abortion actually. If she wants the baby, the least you can do is to at least take care of the child when he comes to the world.

Though I don't think there should be reconcilation if you no longer love the girl.

If I am in your position, I will take care of the child but doesn't mean I will be with the girl.

SC

Bangkok Master
17-08-2005, 03:02 AM
Though I don't think there should be reconcilation if you no longer love the girl.

If I am in your position, I will take care of the child but doesn't mean I will be with the girl.

We had already broken off but I'm still feel guilty everytime when I see my son. Because of that I had given her a sum of money for compensation but I know it cannot compensate everything.

Like you were saying, I'm taking care of the child but we are not staying together so it's kind of funny. I thought of reconciling with is because of my son, I see the thai kids nowdays having so many social problems so I do want that to happen to him. But I'm still working on a solution to let him study in Sg in future but as you know TGs won't let this kind of thing go easy.

whitegals
17-08-2005, 07:45 AM

I dun smoke nor drink also boh anee heng leh....

No lah, i think mainly the gals here are better at taking care of themselves, even if we bonk raw, they can also get the morning after pill for free. The best part is the pill can be taken up to 72 hours after having sex.

So after she go and get the pill, i can bonk her raw for another 2 days before she take the pill.... :D

Gwendoline
17-08-2005, 08:21 AM
Dear Threadstarter,

I am speaking from a woman's point of view. A woman has a regular or irregular menses cycle. So we are not sure which category does your friend falls in ? If it is a regular cycle say 28 day, and if she does not take the pill, then it is best to avoid sex from 12 to 18 day of her first day of menses. A pregnancy test kit will solve problem cos it will show positive or negative the day the period is due. Even if she is overdue for a couple of days, it will show the result. It is best to check now than to wait say 2 week or so. Earlier checking will make the abortion much easier and may spend only a few hours in the clinic. If really positive, and if you delay it, then the abortion process for the gal may be even more traumatic as she has to go for like a day surgery and quite a traumatic experience.

I feel that as a person, one should face the problem and solve it instead of wasting time worrying about it. Even say if the woman has some feelings for you and you do not have, it is good to make it clear to her so at least if she is heartbroken now it is better than to let her be alone and thinking about it. Whether it will end up like fatal attraction depends how clingy and strong her feeling for you. Whether she will end up stalking you. But whatever it is, running away wont solve the problem.

buzzing
17-08-2005, 10:42 AM
Bangkok Master:

My heart goes out to you!! I think it is very noble of you to continue your support of your child, after all it is your son. There many people that will just run away from the problem, but it will manifest itself and eventually be worst of that the original problem itself. I seriously dont think there is a real solution to this type of problem, other than dont do it at all. So, the point is to be responsible for ones action. No contriceptive is 100% safe.... CD is probably the closest at 99.9%... but there are still chances that it will fail...

Threadstarter:
U bonked her, end of story. Unless u can live knowing that u might have a child running around without a father... go ahead. Else fork out some money and go for the abortion with her b4 its too late.

Cheers!!

singexpat
17-08-2005, 11:07 AM
Maybe 1 day heng heng tio how ?

then u will know which direction they swim liao.. :D

This type of prize save it for you. Give u the ticket you claim ai mai ?

Bro, u hav e prize now?? :D

siamcutey
17-08-2005, 04:44 PM
We had already broken off but I'm still feel guilty everytime when I see my son. Because of that I had given her a sum of money for compensation but I know it cannot compensate everything.

Like you were saying, I'm taking care of the child but we are not staying together so it's kind of funny. I thought of reconciling with is because of my son, I see the thai kids nowdays having so many social problems so I do want that to happen to him. But I'm still working on a solution to let him study in Sg in future but as you know TGs won't let this kind of thing go easy.

Actually don't need to feel guilty if you wanted her to abort and she did not want to do it. The baby in her stomach we cannot force her also. But at least you still felt the responsibility and doing what a father should do. Better make sure all the money etc, you going to give her to raise your child, you have it in Black and White. Meaning transfer money thru bank etc. Keep all receipts etc eg hospital bills.

Like that even if next time if you realise your gf not taking care of your child and you want custody of him, you stand a better chance. If she bring you to court for not giving maintenance for the kid, at least you have something to prove too.

Then u must see whether she got add ur name in as the father of the child in the birth cert lor. Actually I think if you have the birth cert (eng translated one) it would be easier for you to apply for the kid to come singapore and study next time. Or unless you can enrol your kids in International School in Thailand.(but more ex)

In actual fact, the most people in such cases will just shirk responsibilities, like in thailand you see many single mothers. "Kah Luuk" is considered very bad karma to them,. so thats why they don't want abortion sometimes. And in most cases the guy will bo chup. But at least here, u know the child is your flesh and blood. ;)

SC

sbfpolis
17-08-2005, 08:22 PM
Thanks to all the brudders and sisters for their comments and feedback.

Talking about responsibility, to pay a sum for the abortion and some +++en of appreciation is not an issue. But if the girl wants to keep the baby, it's a totally different matter altogether.

Like Mike Douglas in Fatal Attraction, I have a family and I am not prepared to give it up and shoulder another one, or have 2 concurrently. Financially it's no way.

If the girl goes for abortion, then it's well and good. But what if she wants to keep th baby ? I cannot deny her rights to wanna be a mother, but I cannot manage if this is the case.

Now still anxiously waiting for aunty to arrive ...........

altw78
17-08-2005, 08:50 PM
last time i made a china gal pregnant.
when i shoot into her,i just suddenly got the feeling tats it.
instead of feeling shiok,i just suddenly got a weird feeling.
somemore its on my birthday,just before 12.it may not be tat day but the scene just kept coming back to me.
any bros had the same feeling before? :confused:

Horsepower
17-08-2005, 08:56 PM
somemore its on my birthday,just before 12.it may not be tat day but the scene just kept coming back to me.
Till date, I've bonked about 25 PRCs, 4 of them tried raw. One of them got the first prize when she balik kampung...

whitegals
17-08-2005, 10:58 PM

Here the culture quite different, when i'm with a gal and we're going at it raw, it appears that i have an obligation to shoot inside her, or at least cum, either on her face or tits or anywhere.

If i dun, she'll get the feeling that i dun really like her, and that i'm just playing with her. One gal actually said to me she felt dirty and used when i didn't cum becos i was tired, another said she didn't feel loved... i guess is the difference with the eastern and western upbringing...

IreneXXX
17-08-2005, 11:34 PM
Here the culture quite different
That's interesting. If my lover didn't cum I'd feel as if he held out on me. It's like, hey, give it to me already! Doesn't matter where, as long as he cums and i get to taste it!

KoLianTai
17-08-2005, 11:51 PM
hmmm... would u like it raw? or medium rare? =x

Normally i dun face a problem of cumming lehz... infact cum several times on all parts(scared different culture n preference mahz). But if i din remember wrongly.... the last time my ex demanded over 10x of cumming... i actually faked 1-2 to satisfy her... WTF... what is the world coming to. It was gals faking to fulfil the ego of guy, now it's the other way :eek:

btw i did raw... easier to fake =p

siamcutey
18-08-2005, 01:18 AM
If the girl goes for abortion, then it's well and good. But what if she wants to keep th baby ? I cannot deny her rights to wanna be a mother, but I cannot manage if this is the case.

Now still anxiously waiting for aunty to arrive ...........

For your case where its an ONS, i don't think she will want to have a baby lor. Unless she wants to be a single mother for a long while.

But if she wants to be a single mother, she will have the financial ability to do so too.

SC

whitegals
18-08-2005, 01:30 PM
WTF... what is the world coming to. It was gals faking to fulfil the ego of guy, now it's the other way

I remember when I had to do some faking, one time me and the gf had sex twice in the morning, then she went to work, i went to the beach and pulled some ger at the beach party. Banged her in the toilet during the party and once more after playing 2 matches of beach volleyball. Then went home, had sex with the gf in the shower, and 2 hrs later, went to bed, gf still wanted some nookie.... dun fake will die.... :p

sg_boytoy
18-08-2005, 01:33 PM
Bro whitegals, you stamina super solid, me super respect * salut * :D

whitegals
18-08-2005, 02:20 PM
Bro whitegals, you stamina super solid, me super respect * salut * :D

Hah, stamina? Boh stamina lah, next day tired like fuck, koon until dunno gui tiam....

singexpat
18-08-2005, 02:32 PM
I remember when I had to do some faking, one time me and the gf had sex twice in the morning, then she went to work, i went to the beach and pulled some ger at the beach party. Banged her in the toilet during the party and once more after playing 2 matches of beach volleyball. Then went home, had sex with the gf in the shower, and 2 hrs later, went to bed, gf still wanted some nookie

Bro, u reali stand up for ur country ah.. :D

whitegals
18-08-2005, 02:39 PM
Bro, u reali stand up for ur country ah.. :D

Hahaha, I try my best. But i think this can be quite detrimental to my health, the more babe the gal is, the more jialut my health will get.... sigh... what to do....

To fuck or not to fuck? That is the question.... :D

singexpat
18-08-2005, 02:50 PM
To fuck or not to fuck? That is the question.... :D

lookin at ur signature.... Fuck!!

u muz b a damn big winner liao.. :D

nismo88
18-08-2005, 04:39 PM
lookin at ur signature.... Fuck!!

u muz b a damn big winner liao.. :D
me say Fuck too.....

Bro sing nowadays see u appear everywhere leh....
eng eng liao ar?? :D

singexpat
18-08-2005, 05:33 PM
me say Fuck too.....

Bro sing nowadays see u appear everywhere leh....
eng eng liao ar?? :D

where got everywhere?? u'll onli c me in this section cos e others sections i got no kangtao...

not eng lah.. waitin for customer confirmation..
basket idiot keep postponin.. :mad:

sbfpolis
22-08-2005, 10:03 AM
The aunty has still not arrived ........ :eek:

Customerzzz
22-08-2005, 12:07 PM
The aunty has still not arrived ........ :eek:

Then I guess it is the time to take up the responsiblilty liao
To make thing simple. Bring her to abort and paid for it
To make thing complex. Ask for proof that you did it eg. DNA test but this will be ugly
To make thing "look like you are really a responsible guy", marry her which you mention you won't
To be a XXX, run away

sbfpolis
22-08-2005, 04:07 PM
Then I guess it is the time to take up the responsiblilty liao
To make thing simple. Bring her to abort and paid for it
To make thing complex. Ask for proof that you did it eg. DNA test but this will be ugly
To make thing "look like you are really a responsible guy", marry her which you mention you won't
To be a XXX, run away
Money for the abortion no issue. She wanted more, like in Fatal Attraction show. In that show, it's Glenn Close's choice to keep the baby, but she wanted Mike Douglas to bear responsibility. Kinda sticky huh ?

44mm
22-08-2005, 05:24 PM
Actually there is some women who used this excuses to con guys. I personally encounter 1 incident myself.
I have this Ons with a woman that i know in Devils. Did her raw but eject outside.
After one month later sms me that she is pregnant and told me i am the only guy that she ever fuck(btw she is married with kids).
No choice but lan lan take the responsible to pay for the abortion. :(
Told me she booked appointment and the bills is $600++
The best part was when i offer to company her together, give me excuses say not very nice, just tt the $ to her can liao.
When the day she went for the appointment sms her i got no cash, only can sign by credit card(actually i want to find out if its real and how many weeks pregnant) Never reply back.
After 2 days later demand $ from me. Told her go fly kite and ignore her.

Customerzzz
22-08-2005, 06:41 PM
baby, but she wanted Mike Douglas to bear responsibility. Kinda sticky huh ?[/QUOTE]

What kind of responsibility? Come on la just come clear to her that you will not marry her. Do you think a girl will bear a child w/o a father if she has the choice? Some more she is not married to you how to prove that the child is yours? DNA test? Not so easy 1 hoh. Her lawyer will have to fight very hard on this. Anyway talk to her then you will know what she really want. Meet up face to face. Not point running away from problem. Longer you drag the more tough the problem will get.

Anyway when both of you do it raw should have expected liao. So now you are on the chopping board. She want to give birth then you must pay alimony lor. She take the problem and you have yours. Trust me hard for you to run away especially you cheong regularly. Your friends friends friends will sold you out.