PDA

View Full Version : Bloody age compromising muscle strength and ability

Sammyboy RSS Feed
05-01-2014, 04:10 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Just a decade ago I could bench 300 lbs on the machine and 170 using free weights. Now I can only do 150 on the machine and I'd be lucky to get 60 lbs on free weights. Uncontrollable muscle cramps set in if I try anything heavier. Very, very dangerous on free weights. At least with the machine if I get a sudden painful spasm I can just drop the weight without injuring myself or anyone else.

Push ups. 200 in 5 minutes used to be no problem. Now 100 is a problem. After that, have to be very careful when bathing as cramping will be an issue.

Fucked up stomach and torso muscles just won't do what I tell it without cramping. Sit ups a huge problem due to cramping. Do too much tummy crunches, leg raises or flutter kicks, also got cramping issue.

Cramping problems damn fucked up are keeping me from realizing my potential. Now I just jog everyday. Only consolation is run times have not suffered.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?171930-Bloody-age-compromising-muscle-strength-and-ability&goto=newpost).