PDA

View Full Version : Could it happen???

dt3305
13-08-2005, 02:25 PM
Had a recent session with a HC girl. It was condom on both oral and vaginal. Only thing is duirng the vaginal sex, I has some pre-cum but was still pumping away as I did not feel I has really climaxed. Suddenly felt semen sliiping out from the condom but the HC girl immediately hold the rim of the condom and I withdraw instantly.
There was some semen on the bed sheet. The condom was still on and some semen still inside. The HC girl check and there was no breakage. She withdraw the condom for me and wipe clean. Also did a water test and the condom has no breakage...
Was worried and thinking if there is a risk...the HC girl smiles and says it is semen overflow and I had too much semen...and don't worry about it...but how not to?
Actually the one to be more worried should be the HC girl but she seems not bothered about it and told me as long as condom intact, nothing to worry about...

daneman
13-08-2005, 03:20 PM
Since you had protected sex (oral and vaginal), you should be fine, don't worry. If there is no breakage or condom failure, HIV cannot go through latex condom so relax.:) If you still are worried, just go for a test at the 3 month mark, although in my opinion, it would be more to allay your fears

sammyboyfor
13-08-2005, 03:31 PM
Was worried and thinking if there is a risk...the HC girl smiles and says it is semen overflow and I had too much semen...and don't worry about it...but how not to?

The semen overflow poses a risk to the girl... not you. After all, it's YOUR semen so I don't know what the hell you're concerned about.

However, all sex is risky even with a condom. Condoms don't provide much protection against STDs such as Herpes, Genital Warts and Syphillis.

Gullwing
13-08-2005, 08:26 PM
Sex with strangers, not 100% safe even wif condom..
Play at your own risk..

bongster
13-08-2005, 08:50 PM
Bro... it could be the cum of the woman? Some woman's cum is whitish in colour like sperm... no joke

muthafker
13-08-2005, 09:33 PM
best is to get a checkup

cuteboy12345208
13-08-2005, 09:41 PM
Bro

If u are worried, go for a HIV test 3 months later. But if u have done oral and vaginal with cap on, your risk is very low.

Destined1984
14-08-2005, 03:11 PM
though risk is small, should go for a check up yah :)

dt3305
15-08-2005, 08:42 AM
I agreed fully the girl should be more concerned than me since it is MY semen that has overflow. Anyway, looking out for any signs and symptoms of any STDs. Will also be going DSC for a full test at 1st month mark.

This is the first time something like this has happened. Always has been careful and always with condom on. Just don't understand how the semen could have overflow. But almost sure it is not cunt juice as most of these girls use KY. Main thing is the uretha openings of the penis was not exposed..

whitegals
15-08-2005, 10:31 PM
Bro... it could be the cum of the woman? Some woman's cum is whitish in colour like sperm... no joke

Bro,

So far, I've only encountered one gal who's cum was like my semen, and i have to admit, it was quite wierd, i thought wah lau eh, kena one sex change before one ah... :eek: all the other gals cum was clear hot liquid, like piss...

oahpekahsom
16-08-2005, 04:44 PM
Bro,

So far, I've only encountered one gal who's cum was like my semen, and i have to admit, it was quite wierd, i thought wah lau eh, kena one sex change before one ah... :eek: all the other gals cum was clear hot liquid, like piss...
Got smell or not? If yes, prolly flush ---vaginal fungus.....canbe contagious if you are prone to fingus white spots. ;)

dt3305
04-09-2005, 04:29 PM
The HC girl has quit suddenly about 2 weeks ago. Rumours are flying around that maybe she kenna some STDs. This makes me worried more. So far no pain during urinating and genital area all clear. nly slight pain at right bottom of penis. Has seen Dr Cheok but he assured nothing wrong after doing a check. Given a jab and ampicillin. Had finished the full course of medication but the slight pain still there. Dr Cheok said probably tension on the vein or spasm.
Has been taking temperature regularly and no fever so far. Will be going for AFA testing this Saturday and probably blood test and smear test at DSC next week.

sammyboyfor
04-09-2005, 04:37 PM
The HC girl has quit suddenly about 2 weeks ago. Rumours are flying around that maybe she kenna some STDs.

Perhaps she caught something from you. :D

dt3305
04-09-2005, 05:11 PM
or maybe you should said she gave something to me...anyway, I hope both of us are ok...I did my check at DSC a week before I had her and moreover it was protected sex all the way...

nastromo
05-09-2005, 12:07 AM
or maybe you should said she gave something to me...anyway, I hope both of us are ok...I did my check at DSC a week before I had her and moreover it was protected sex all the way...

u should try this for safer sex :D
http://www.sixthseal.com/001193.html

dt3305
05-09-2005, 09:00 AM
That's a good one!

kudos
05-09-2005, 01:19 PM
do keep us update...

MitMit
06-09-2005, 12:58 AM
bro...what u did was right. U gonna be ok...take care

AfA_hmor
08-09-2005, 10:20 PM
You really care - kudos! You have done a good job! You used a condom to prevent HIV/AIDS, although condoms are not necessarily 100% safe, you are at least in highest protection for HIV/AIDS than doing it bareback. People who gamble their life away, thinking that using condom will also put them at risk anyway and not use it at all are just plain silly. Hope all brothers here will think twice before plunging your jewel into any perils.

AfA outreach

dt3305
12-09-2005, 09:08 AM
Went down to DSC on Friday. Was attended to by a young female doctor. Check and nothing amiss found. Took a uretheral smear test, negative for NGU and Gornoerra. Awaiting blood test result for Syphillis and HPV in abt 2 weeks time. Also requested to speak to a medical social worker. He was a really nice chap and spent a good 45 minutes counselling me. Even bet with me my HIV result will be negative...kudo to him for his professionalism and tactful manner. Also to Dr Trxxx Tan, who smile throughout the session and most assuring in clearing my doubts.

Next day(Saturday), went down again to take the HIV test by AFA. The counsellor who attened to me was kinda weird. After relating to him my encounter, he just roll his eyes and then said "Be good, be safe". The wait for the result was hellish and I hope I never have to go through that again. My number was called, went into room. Same counsellor...he look at me and no expression...quickly look at the result strip and 1 line!!! heng ah, negative...counsellor look at me and say again..."Be good, be safe". He then explained it is negative. Ask him if I need to repeat at 3rd month and reply" If you got $20/- to spare loh"...what the hell? Anyway, still thank him...and left.
Will definitely comes back at 3rd month for the conclusive result...but definitely felt better now and can sleep better.