PDA

View Full Version : My neighbour

OnizukaExtreme
12-08-2005, 06:04 PM
Hi there, this is my first post on the site, just wanted to get this off my chest coz it's making me horny just thinking bout it bros :D

I have tis neighbour living to the left of my home with her husband and two kids, shes a teacher who teaches in a secondary school(cant say the name sorry). From the first day they moved in I cant take my eyes of her boobs man, they look so round that I just wan to sqeeze them! Anyway she always wear those low cut dresses around(are teachers supposed to wear like this? :eek: ) or she would wear sumthing which would expose her back. She has a real beautiful back, juz thinking bout it makes me horny. She would always look at me with a smile and try to strike up a conversation, so I thought that she was just a friendly person who really knows how to dress. But a few weeks back when i was alone at home, she came over to pass some brownies which she had made herself, and being the hospitable person I am, I opened the door and let her in. As I was looking for a place to put the brownies she had just passed me, I felt a hand rubbing the back of my neck, nearly making me drop the stuff. I turned back to see her looking at me, whereupon she asked me if i needed any help, after which she placed both her hands on my right arm. My dick juz stood up man!how to tahan something like this????? I'll continue soon

Water_Fire
13-08-2005, 12:55 PM
Wow, lucky u.. hehe.. will be looking forward for more updates from u, :)

Khoratian
13-08-2005, 01:02 PM
Neighbour, never strike any conversation before , just a few exhange of smiles and she came over and try to make out with you?

Quite unbelievebale in SG, nice fantasy though. hehehe i'l read this story as a fantasy, sorry maybe me never encounter such unbelieveable easy deals before, well at least not with people who live so near or or 'know' me one.

peterfish
13-08-2005, 01:31 PM
Neighbour, never strike any conversation before , just a few exhange of smiles and she came over and try to make out with you?

Quite unbelievebale in SG, nice fantasy though. hehehe i'l read this story as a fantasy, sorry maybe me never encounter such unbelieveable easy deals before, well at least not with people who live so near or or 'know' me one.
Some ppls just have too vivid an imagination.

just_me
13-08-2005, 01:42 PM
Some ppls just have too vivid an imagination.

Agree with you "some people" have very vivid imaginations.

nakamara
13-08-2005, 01:46 PM
I think threadstarter should change title to "My Neighbour in my Wet Dream"

singexpat
13-08-2005, 04:19 PM
well.. i'll continue to read for entertainment value..

muz give a bit credit to threatstarter too for e "brain work"... :D

siambee
13-08-2005, 04:47 PM
haha, lucky chap. my neighbour all either aunties or childen. don't have chio bus ladies around my level. hehe, next time buy house must see how is my neighbours 1st. :eek:

asdfghjkl
13-08-2005, 04:50 PM
i know some teachers very big boobs.. go sch wear transparent shirt.. so can see like spilling out out of their bra

Yomun aka Vin
13-08-2005, 07:56 PM
how abt bringing some brownies and wait outside lor 6 for your tirak and see whether got "vivid imaginations encounter" like the threadstarter? :D

Hi bro, how's your stay in wattana mansion? still staying there?

I been doing business in bkk for awhile but still quite poor to upgrade to better hotels :o

gimme a ring if you wanna chit chat over coffee at wattana mansion.

cheers
yomun aka vin

Tai_zi21
13-08-2005, 09:53 PM
No offence Thread Starter

But Is this ur dream? or maybe u fanastise? :rolleyes:

ah huat(E)
13-08-2005, 09:56 PM
like dreaming, where got so open neighbour that dont want face. :p

Remember
13-08-2005, 10:29 PM
your story make me remmeber a sexy teacher of mine. :)

alicenine
18-08-2005, 03:09 PM
i think its made up of ur imagination bah...