PDA

View Full Version : Thai Girl

nansan21
12-08-2005, 06:01 PM
Hi All, From my archives of 1999 is this pretty Thai girl who was a enjoyable experience. From memory we picked up these girls from a restuarant in Bangkok...in which they basically feed you, without having to touch any of the food on the table yourself..After dinner then we retreated to a private singing room...If anybody is familiar with the name of this place,please let me know...

Thai #1 -- getting started.
Thai #2 -- taking it all
Thai #3 -- Lovely Tattoo
Thai #4 -- Hairy Asian Pussy
Thai #5 -- Action get's hotter

nansan21
12-08-2005, 06:08 PM
Continued

Thai # 6 -- Great view of her tat!
Thai # 7 -- Doggie deep!
Thai # 8 -- NIce round rump
Thai # 9 -- Bloody Camera cover...luckily not obstructing the view
Thai # 10 - Doggie cont'd

nansan21
12-08-2005, 06:11 PM
Last set of the Thai girl...

Hope you enjoy the pics and your comments are greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Nansan21

Thai # 11 -- Front view
Thai # 12 -- Beautiful full titties.

wedster
12-08-2005, 08:46 PM
Very nice bro... :)

HornyJohnny
15-08-2005, 12:38 AM
nice snaps

coolguy28_1999
15-08-2005, 12:40 AM
From memory we picked up these girls from a restuarant in Bangkok...in which they basically feed you, without having to touch any of the food on the table yourself..After dinner then we retreated to a private singing room...If anybody is familiar with the name of this place,please let me know...

I've been to that place before, called "No Hands Restaurant", select the gal from fish-tank and she will serve you throughout the dinner as though u r handicapped :P
The restaurant is at level 2, below is a KTV owned by the same boss. Too bad I forgot to take the name card of that place :(

nansan21
15-08-2005, 07:25 AM
Thanks Coolguy...The guy's who took me there also called it by that name....An enjoyable experience, although it became a bit too much when you were full and the girl still was pushing food down your mouth...

sandpilo
16-08-2005, 06:46 AM
Thanks Coolguy...The guy's who took me there also called it by that name....An enjoyable experience, although it became a bit too much when you were full and the girl still was pushing food down your mouth...
I love those thai's. Cant beat that body, she must have been great. Got her contact details?

nansan21
16-08-2005, 03:03 PM
Sorry Sandpilo, It was so long ago...1999!!! I like to keep my girls new and fresh...and actually it was the last time I spent in Bangkok...It's China for me these day's...work wise and fun times!