PDA

View Full Version : L18H16G9 bad attitude gal

No_Sex
12-08-2005, 11:55 AM
Hi bro,

Just want to share with you this gal with bad attitude that I visited her yesterday.
Yesterday, after work feel a bit horny so decide go geylang. Go to Lor 18 house 16. See this gal not bad..quite sweet wearing the tag 9.So call her.
Once we attend her room. I tried to touch her boobs but she push me away and asked me undress myself and go for bath.Okay maybe later I can touch her boobs.
After bath, I lied down on the bed and she start kiss and lick my body.So I tried to touch her boobs again.She pushed my hand away and sudden sit on my tummy. Hold my hand to touch her boobs, she just keep quiet. I feel like I touching a dead body boobs.All my mood gone :Sudden she asked me" You finished touching" what type of attitude?
All my mood gone and chop chop do whatever thing and unload myself.
Anyway at this house, G8 not bad. I tried her before.She is very friendly and hardworking even do " hot and cold" blow job.Only thing I can complain is she doesn't allow me use fingering. That all.
Two gal worked at the same house give difference type of attitude. next time I think take back G8 not going to try new gal.

sattva
12-08-2005, 01:45 PM
Based on my experience on G9, she has the most good working attitude. What says other samsters ?

Javanoob
12-08-2005, 05:15 PM
see mood 1 la this kind.

siamcutey
12-08-2005, 05:24 PM
Based on my experience on G9, she has the most good working attitude. What says other samsters ?

Based on my experience, she gave me quite good service too. though I tried her once only. Not going to RTF her also. Not because she no good. But I want to try others around.

maybe No_Sex a bit too kanchiong, haven't strip, hands already all over her neh neh. :p

SC

No_Sex
12-08-2005, 05:51 PM
Bro is it? Maybe she is bad mood that day. Only can count me unlucky. :(

2hentai
12-08-2005, 07:13 PM
G9 isnt that bad. Maybe she lose money while playing jackpot or you must be too kanchiong lah ...

sattva
13-08-2005, 03:09 AM
I remembered one time she said,"every customer who visted her , I want to make them happy as possible as i can." is it no_sex is too kanchiong spider or attitude problem? although we paid for the services, we do have to treat them well before you can get the best services from them.

hellboy
13-08-2005, 03:11 AM
i was there too yesterday and call g9.. Was one of the best service i ever had was so sweet like gf bf to me.... somemore i was the last customer.

siamcutey
13-08-2005, 03:45 AM
i was there too yesterday and call g9.. Was one of the best service i ever had was so sweet like gf bf to me.... somemore i was the last customer.

Best I wouldn't say best, but she is quite good considered for a Cat40. Quite playful and courteous. Except that she scores lower in the body category.

Overall not a bad fuck.

SC

keltoh
14-08-2005, 11:24 PM
G9 is one of the top and ang pai of this hse, and her service can really go on par with G1 and G8 the lao jiao of the hse. i was quite surprised at the bad service given, didnt u talk to the okt? :confused:

redlord
09-09-2005, 08:47 PM
this girl g9 is doing long time WL in thailand ,her pussy is not wet too ,apply with k-y , i will fuck u more cause she is very sexy , book her until shes got angry cannot make me come .shes only some kind like L8L8G15,68 . had been in this line for very long time like about 5 years

samboy123
10-09-2005, 03:21 PM
Have any bro tried WH45 G5 before,like G9 who bro No_Sex experienced,very bad service gal.

Yomun aka Vin
10-09-2005, 04:24 PM
Have any bro tried WH45 G5 before,like G9 who bro No_Sex experienced,very bad service gal.

Heard G5 is a commando in H45, can ass fuck etc.

samboy123
11-09-2005, 01:54 PM
Heard G5 is a commando in H45, can ass fuck etc.
Sorry,but what u means by "commando"?
Ya,she licked it but ass f***,never try!

Akila
15-09-2005, 03:55 AM
Bro Redlord, hw you know G9 have been working for 5 year liao? no whether she know hw to act sexy.. Any bro approach by G9 no need condom? She
really fierce

Akila
15-09-2005, 03:59 AM
Bro Redlord, hw you know she have been working for 5 year liao?? No whether she know how to act sexy.. Any bro got approach by her no need
condom? She really fierce!

Akila
15-09-2005, 04:05 AM
Bro Redlord, how you know G9 have been working for 5 years liao? Wha! datz long.. hw old is she? No whether she know hw to act sexy! Any Bro, got approach by her no need wear? She damn fierce!

Akila
15-09-2005, 04:09 AM
Bro Redlord, how you know G9 have been working for 5 years liao? Wha! datz long.. hw old is she? No whether she know hw to act sexy! Any Bro, got approach by her no need wear? She damn fierce! :D

redlord
18-09-2005, 03:49 AM
Bro Redlord, how you know G9 have been working for 5 years liao? Wha! datz long.. hw old is she? No whether she know hw to act sexy! Any Bro, got approach by her no need wear? She damn fierce! :D

bro akila , i new here but no new in thailand g/f or wl ,im 34 ,started to sex in gelyang thai about age of 22 ,12 years sex with thai WL ,g9 not so old as like 24 or 25 shes start to young age like 19,20 in bangkok or somwhere else .
can speak english 1st but not in properway ,good actress in sex line(2) ky apply on pussy on (3) pussy feel like to dry inside the climale (4) shes can use her honey face to make u come(5) shes got control her emotion to cum (6)
so got approach and u didnt wear? careful ! shes got a lot of guys visited her . :D

Akila
19-09-2005, 05:45 PM
Bro Redlord, How you know she is in dis line for 5 years liao? U visited her
way back in thailand...

redlord
20-09-2005, 12:07 PM
Bro Redlord, How you know she is in dis line for 5 years liao? U visited her
way back in thailand...
BRO akila , didnt u get it , shes is about 5 years in this line ,shes is staying in pak kang ---ctr of thailand
what else u wanna to know? i not her tirak and u can go after her if u wanna ,my tirak already left singapore last mth liao , u can ask her more detail if u wanna .
yes i did visit her a few times .why?

redlord
08-10-2005, 05:07 AM
great news ,today i ask her ,what u didnt like ppl to put on your "she answers i working for ten years by today"

i only tell five over years she had working ,oh my god ! she told me the anwers .......so i ask "how much to married to u" you guys known?
50k to get married ........who wanna marriage to WL avalid here!!!!!!!!! no much! just only $50,000 sing dollars :D