PDA

View Full Version : Ruler Loong on why loyalty to Familee is more important

Sammyboy RSS Feed
26-12-2013, 07:50 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Transmodified from hxxp://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/singapore/story/pm-lee-meets-first-responders-little-india-riot-over-breakfast-2013122

Ruler Loong on Tuesday morning heard first hand from 38 Poodles who were the first responders and gabra big time in the Dec 8 Little India riot. The 38 were the butt of the jokes when they were video-taped running away from drunk Neh rioters who then overturned their patrol cars and ambulance. This presents first hand hard evidence that the Poodles are better in issuing summons and tackling political dissenters rather than doing real policing work. Many old peasants have long noted the Poodles were never hardworking when peasants called 999 to deal with social pariahs or loansharks but are more happening when called to deal with political dissenters.

Over breakfast at cheap Rochor Neighbourhood Poodle Centre, Ruler Loong indulged in retail politics and spent more than an hour listening to the gabra kings and queens explaining why they ran away from the Neh serfs.

Confounding peasants, Ruler Loong thanked the gabra kings and queens and openly encouraged them to disregard peasants' criticisms, hinting they are only accountable to Ruler Loong and not the silly peasants.

Speaking later to ISD agents pretending to be reporters, Ruler Loong said the main job of Poodles is to harass political dissenters at a moment notice. Since they are more apt in issuing summons or arresting political pariahs, peasants have no right to expect them to deal with drunken nehs.

He also revealed that the Gestapo is looking at using technology such as wearable cameras to boost their effectiveness in operations but old peasants wish to point out WKS made the same mistake when he boast of using software to guess Mas Selamat's hideaway many full moons ago.

Ruler Loong commented: "Many Jane Austen fans use this opportunity to whack Poodles but I knew they are going after me. Many knew the Poodles are goons used to arrest political pariahs and their loyalty is to the House of Lee, hence they lambasted the swines who ran away from the Nehs.....saying if they cannot even protect their vehicles, then can protect them meh?

Lumpar understand, my Poodles are my personal goons, I ask them to bite anybody, they bite anyone? You all think I pay to Poodles to arrest criminals, loansharks or social pariahs? No brains ok, better go and retake your PSLE.

Ruler Loong later presented his loyal Poodles with gifts of mango cheese tarts and took a group photograph with them to reassure them of more good days if they continue to prove their loyalty to the House of Lee.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?171286-Ruler-Loong-on-why-loyalty-to-Familee-is-more-important&goto=newpost).