PDA

View Full Version : Xmas companion with female seamster

unsung80
18-12-2013, 11:21 PM
I never ever like Xmas since my first and last broke up, is a boring and lonely period. If any female seamster feels the same with me, let's hang out together. Please PM me for intro, if we can click, also hopeful to enjoy each other companion together, making out is not compulsory. :)

unsung80
19-12-2013, 11:47 PM
Upz for the night. Feel free to PM me.

justl00king
20-12-2013, 02:07 PM
Bro, help u to bumpz for a merry Xmas! :D

unsung80
21-12-2013, 11:02 AM
Bro, help u to bumpz for a merry Xmas! :D

Bro this is an unexpected bumpz. Thank you very much. Wish you a wonderful Xmas. :o

yangguo
21-12-2013, 11:05 AM
Bro this is an unexpected bumpz. Thank you very much. Wish you a wonderful Xmas. :o

Why it is so unexpected?

Izzit becos it is from a guy?

Anyway TS, when was your last break-up?

justl00king
21-12-2013, 05:20 PM
Bro this is an unexpected bumpz. Thank you very much. Wish you a wonderful Xmas. :oHey bro, no worries! Wish u a wonderful Xmas too! Would be nice to share some quality time with your special one during this festive day. ;)

But just wondering, why must be a seamster? Need her to help patch some holes or sew some buttons as well? :p

Lol..just kidding bro, u have a good weekend with lots of replies! :)

georgemagnum
21-12-2013, 08:24 PM
UpZ thread for TS too ....... :)

gm

unsung80
22-12-2013, 05:07 PM
Hey bro, no worries! Wish u a wonderful Xmas too! Would be nice to share some quality time with your special one during this festive day. ;)

But just wondering, why must be a seamster? Need her to help patch some holes or sew some buttons as well? :p

Lol..just kidding bro, u have a good weekend with lots of replies! :)

I just realized the spelling error too. Must be my com have the auto correction function.

As for reply, only 1, but she's not very interested in the end.

justl00king
22-12-2013, 07:58 PM
As for reply, only 1, but she's not very interested in the end.Cheers bro and dun get dishearten, still got couple more days.

Hope u do score a lovely date this Xmas!

Bumpz for a nice bro! :)

yangguo
22-12-2013, 08:55 PM
Dear TS,

From the support from bro justl00king and gg, I am sure that you are a nice person in real life.

Nevertheless, I would like to share with you something that may NOT turn out to be your liking.

Recently I came across a very meaningful quote by a samster.

Coincidently it was quoted by one of your good friend justl00king. It says:

Your asking is definitely a super long shot! No stranger would just meet another just by this post? Even if there is, doubt it's the quality u desire? ;)

I hope this quote can give you some insight.

My advice is stop wasting your time on posting such thread and hoping a chiobu will turn up on that night!

Lastly, if you really wanna find a date to spend the Christmas together, I suggest you go thru your contact list on your phone and start calling someone you know.

If you really cannot find a female friend, then find a guy friend like gg or justl00king.

I am very sure that either of them will be most willing to spend the Christmas with you if they are free.

unsung80
22-12-2013, 09:37 PM
My advice is stop wasting your time on posting such thread and hoping a chiobu will turn up on that night!

Am not expecting a CHIOBU, Never in any of my post in this forum state female samster must be pretty, gorgeous, hot, dress to kill, good height etc. I don't EXPECT how she look, in fact i don't care. If a lady is interested to meet up is a bonus, if not i won't be utterly sorrow either. Life moves on.

Fortunately and luckily i have experience meeting female samsters over the past few years in this forum. Not to bullshit, i do meet strangers just by posting or through the lady's post. Of course there must be basic communication before meet up, i don't want to meet a psycho and neither she wants to meet a big pervert. There are nice ladies here like the horny one, the nerdy one, the decent one wanted to be unleash sexually. We all had fun and move on with our life when time is up. No strings attached. :)

Am not wasting my time here because am not camping in this forum 24/7.

SanSan1988
22-12-2013, 10:36 PM
All the best to u TS! :D

unsung80
22-12-2013, 10:46 PM
All the best to u TS! :D

SanSan free or not? Or bz meeting your regular man. Hehehe.. :D

discordpiggy
22-12-2013, 11:01 PM
Am not expecting a CHIOBU, Never in any of my post in this forum state female samster must be pretty, gorgeous, hot, dress to kill, good height etc. I don't EXPECT how she look, in fact i don't care. If a lady is interested to meet up is a bonus, if not i won't be utterly sorrow either. Life moves on.

Fortunately and luckily i have experience meeting female samsters over the past few years in this forum. Not to bullshit, i do meet strangers just by posting or through the lady's post. Of course there must be basic communication before meet up, i don't want to meet a psycho and neither she wants to meet a big pervert. There are nice ladies here like the horny one, the nerdy one, the decent one wanted to be unleash sexually. We all had fun and move on with our life when time is up. No strings attached. :)

Am not wasting my time here because am not camping in this forum 24/7.

good luck TS and merry xmas!

don't give up trying, you never try, you never know, you might just get lucky! :D

szczesny
22-12-2013, 11:06 PM
Think maybe meet with some good guy friends for X'mas can be fun oso. Maybe cheong Clarke Quay, lots of chiobus there waiting for you to pick up :D

SanSan1988
22-12-2013, 11:09 PM
SanSan free or not? Or bz meeting your regular man. Hehehe.. :D

Eh, I gt a thread to look for male xmas companion. I think u missed it out. If nt actually it cld be us 2 going out le. I've found mine but he's not from the army la. Haha!

unsung80
22-12-2013, 11:17 PM
Eh, I gt a thread to look for male xmas companion. I think u missed it out. If nt actually it cld be us 2 going out le. I've found mine but he's not from the army la. Haha!
I don't really browse around. Maybe if you looking for one can I have priority? :)

Hope u have a good time with the lucky bro. If he happens can't make it let me know ya. Cheers.

yangguo
22-12-2013, 11:41 PM

If that's the case, I guess you will stand a higher chance of getting a date in real life as you don't have much expectation on the looks of the gal.

Finding a date thru this forum should not be your priority channel.

Since you have met and known some of the ladies from sbf, why don't you contact them again instead of starting a new thread?

Izzit becos something amiss had happened during those encounters?

Last but not least, I wish u find someone(s) to spend this coming Christmas with you! The more the merrier! :)

unsung80
23-12-2013, 12:06 AM
If that's the case, I guess you will stand a higher chance of getting a date in real life as you don't have much expectation on the looks of the gal.

Finding a date thru this forum should not be your priority channel.

Since you have met and known some of the ladies from sbf, why don't you contact them again instead of starting a new thread?

Izzit becos something amiss had happened during those encounters?

Last but not least, I wish u find someone(s) to spend this coming Christmas with you! The more the merrier! :)

U seems to have many curiosity here. Trying to indirectly attack my thread.

nextview
23-12-2013, 12:10 AM
how many gals did pm you ts?

SanSan1988
23-12-2013, 12:15 AM
I don't really browse around. Maybe if you looking for one can I have priority? :)

Hope u have a good time with the lucky bro. If he happens can't make it let me know ya. Cheers.

Uhm! I'll drop u a pm if he happens to have sth on. Meanwhile, gd luck to u! :)

rocky_509
23-12-2013, 12:23 AM
good luck to you TS!bump!

unsung80
23-12-2013, 12:26 AM
Uhm! I'll drop u a pm if he happens to have sth on. Meanwhile, gd luck to u! :)

Thank you. You enjoy yourself too. :D

justl00king
23-12-2013, 03:12 PM
Bumpz for a Xmas date! :)

diputs1269
23-12-2013, 04:39 PM
Support you lah Bro. Bumpz and good luck Bro. Merry Xmas!

Good deed, l join in also. :)

justl00king
23-12-2013, 09:43 PM
Good deed, l join in also. :)Good evening bro, bumpz. :D

SanSan1988
24-12-2013, 09:15 AM
Ladies, last chance~! ;)

24-12-2013, 12:21 PM
how come singapore guys are so pathetic? i am not against anyone, me myself is a singaporean. at the end of the day, we end up marrying foreigners. haizzz:mad:

yangguo
24-12-2013, 12:30 PM
how come singapore guys are so pathetic? i am not against anyone, me myself is a singaporean. at the end of the day, we end up marrying foreigners. haizzz:mad:

Sorry bro, I don't get what you are implying.

Can you elaborate on the correlation btw this thread topic and Singaporeans marrying foreigners?