View Full Version : Dorris HC at Miramar

kaka99
09-08-2005, 03:34 PM
Hello Bros

Create a new thread cause unable to find the old tread of this HC. Visited this HC few times and was serviced by Eileen but was told that she has quit so looking for a replacement. Just wondering any good recommendation at dorris hc besides Eva, Penny, Estee, Mandy. Prefer chinese and younger one. Thanks.

Foxtrot
10-08-2005, 01:32 AM
Bro,

Can try Sugar, service oriented.
:cool:

Cheers

DarkVader
10-08-2005, 05:15 PM
Wats the damage like now, long time never been there liao.

kaka99
10-08-2005, 11:02 PM
u know how to use search function or not???
walao eh
if everyone like u then the forum damn messy la

Sorry ya bro. Tried to delete away this tread but seems like can't. Anyway just ignored this tread will do. Thanks.

kaka99
10-08-2005, 11:03 PM
Bro,

Can try Sugar, service oriented.
:cool:

Cheers

Thanks for the info bro foxtrot.

Specialboy
10-08-2005, 11:27 PM
BRo Kaka, no need to say sorry to this bishan idiot. He has nothing constructive to contribute but full of stupid comments. The best is to ignore him & his comments.

kaka99
10-08-2005, 11:39 PM
BRo Kaka, no need to say sorry to this bishan idiot. He has nothing constructive to contribute but full of stupid comments. The best is to ignore him & his comments.

Noted. Thanks.

Foxtrot
11-08-2005, 01:35 AM

Haha...can see from his reputation that he is not too popular with bros here... ;)

sekkingtham
16-08-2005, 12:43 AM
I strongly recommend Jess at Dorris HC for the BEST jua gen skills. Have the girl next door look. Her age is around 30.

She will massage your balls, squeezing and pulling it. Very sensational. Uses two hands to massage the dick in the 'climbing up' and 'climbing down' the hill motion.

Best of the best !

nissanguy
16-08-2005, 10:07 AM
hello bros,
i was there yesterday & was serviced by the only new malay girl there by the name of Linda ( i think so )... her massage skills really sucks & her the other skills is even worse except for the fact that she has a big front. please avoid her at all cost, dun waste your $ like me :p

groo
16-08-2005, 11:26 AM
...serviced by the only new malay girl there by the name of Linda ( i think so )... her massage skills really sucks & her the other skills is even worse except for the fact that she has a big front. please avoid her at all cost, dun waste your $ like meThanks bro-Nissanguy, Vicky was telling me about her and was wondering whether to give her a try since Jess was unavailable... Cheers! :p

thomasdelarue
16-08-2005, 07:54 PM
I strongly recommend Jess at Dorris HC for the BEST jua gen skills. Have the girl next door look. Her age is around 30.

She will massage your balls, squeezing and pulling it. Very sensational. Uses two hands to massage the dick in the 'climbing up' and 'climbing down' the hill motion.

Best of the best !
good , but wat is the damage for jg.

Foxtrot
17-08-2005, 12:16 AM

Best of the best !

Hi Bro,

Is Jess New? I only know 3 of the ladies in Dorris know JG (Penny, Mandy & Estee)

sekkingtham
21-08-2005, 04:42 AM
hi bros, jess is not new and i have patronise her for the past 2 years. She is friendly and have the girl next door look. A bit plump i would say and don't have the nice body type, but looks like in her early 30s and service is good.

Damage is $50 for juagen.

sekkingtham
21-08-2005, 04:45 AM
Hi bros, one other thing, just to inform you guys that Jess works until 6 pm only, and I think Sunday is her off day.

Foxtrot
22-08-2005, 12:55 AM
Hi bros, one other thing, just to inform you guys that Jess works until 6 pm only, and I think Sunday is her off day.

Bro,

Does Jess Allow Auto-roam??

sekkingtham
30-08-2005, 06:30 AM
Jess does FJ. But I must say she does not have nice hour-glass body type. Her juagen is still the best I have ever tried. IMHO, better than Estee, Linda.

(.)(.) lover
30-08-2005, 04:37 PM
Had a session with sugar yesterday.
Yes she may be abit plump but when she strip, the two melons popped out, that make her waist look smaller.
I went primary for the boobs as you can see from my nick.
Very shiok when she rapa her melons all over your body and sucking her nipples when they are dangling fiericely above your face.
And when doing missionary with her two melons pressing against your chest is heavenly. :D

For those whose looking for hour glass figure forget it.

nokia6110
30-08-2005, 08:21 PM
Had a session with sugar yesterday.
Yes she may be abit plump but when she strip, the two melons popped out, that make her waist look smaller.
I went primary for the boobs as you can see from my nick.
Very shiok when she rapa her melons all over your body and sucking her nipples when they are dangling fiericely above your face.
And when doing missionary with her two melons pressing against your chest is heavenly. :D

For those whose looking for hour glass figure forget it.
yah , sugar look like tat one up there, thought u hv taken a picture of her.
i like tis hc becos it hv 2 storey, u can make use of the hotel swimming pool, before 7pm.

humsap
01-09-2005, 10:26 AM
heard theres a new PRC gal. i donno the name or figure. just heard that shes tall .. anyne tried?

thomasdelarue
02-09-2005, 07:39 PM
heard theres a new PRC gal. i donno the name or figure. just heard that shes tall .. anyne tried?
any bro knoe whether candy is still around, very lau chio, think ppl like her hj , becos its incorporate some jua ken skill, take longer to cum.