PDA

View Full Version : Joys Of A Tirak (Small White Face or PiiChai)

thaivisitor
09-08-2005, 02:15 PM
While there are woes of a tirak, there are also the joys of having a tirak whose presently an FL/WL whether in Geylang - SG or back in LOS. So for those bros who are having it good like Mr.Romance, etc, maybe you can share how you do it, and teach us some of your tricks, er i mean traits. kekekeke

thaivisitor :D

taurus75
09-08-2005, 02:25 PM
wow..this one beri hard lei...neber tried before..but dun mind to be one..any brudders can give some pointers..??? :D

thaivisitor
09-08-2005, 02:29 PM
Take for example, MrRomance.

He has a tirak working in Poseidon in Bangkok. What would his joys be?

KNN, whenever he goes to BKK, no need to book hotel, just stay in the girl's apartment. So already save so much.

Wherever he wants to go, the girl drives him, so save on transport.

After 4 to 5 nights stay, if he feels like it, just give the girl 3,000 to 5,000 baht, something like a "t.o.k.en" only. Other ppl have to pay 3,500 baht to have a bonk leh...

At most he pay for the food they eat together which probably cost about 200 to 300 baht per day mah...

No wonder MrRomance always want to go to BKK. kekekekekekeke

thaivisitor
09-08-2005, 02:35 PM
As fro bros whose tiraks are presently working in GL. What would their joys be?

For one, the experience she has gained.

I mean assuming she has 5 customers per day and she has been working for 6 months. That would mean 6 x 30 x 5 = 900 customers. So bros with tiraks working in GL must be damn proud that their tirak has so much experience that she will be able to give him the "sex of the decade"!

That not being enough, he would want her to continue working to gain even more experiences, thus getting the "sex of the century"!

Really very joyful! :D

siamcutey
09-08-2005, 02:43 PM
Take for example, MrRomance.

He has a tirak working in Poseidon in Bangkok. What would his joys be?

KNN, whenever he goes to BKK, no need to book hotel, just stay in the girl's apartment. So already save so much.

Wherever he wants to go, the girl drives him, so save on transport.

After 4 to 5 nights stay, if he feels like it, just give the girl 3,000 to 5,000 baht, something like a "t.o.k.en" only. Other ppl have to pay 3,500 baht to have a bonk leh...

At most he pay for the food they eat together which probably cost about 200 to 300 baht per day mah...

No wonder MrRomance always want to go to BKK. kekekekekekeke

Maybe you think its a joy, but I see it as win-win situation for both parties. A situation where both parties got something out of each other. :p

You sure or not, 2 person in bangkok eat 200-300baht per day??

Either they bonk whole day in room and only eat one time a day.
Or they eat 3 meals a day and all eat at roadside stalls. Roadside Tom Yum Kung (50baht) + Khaw (5baht) + Num Plow(10baht).

One day 3 meals 200baht still have change.

Once in a while sure have MK, Daidomon, Fuji......I don't think the girl willing to everyday eat 200-300baht a day when Mr R is there.

SC

thaivisitor
09-08-2005, 02:46 PM
There are bros who felt the "woes" of having not being able to "buy out" a WL from working here. The WLs work, as we know to clear some debts, bulid houses, buy land, etc and whatever and some bros felt that they are not financially able to do that for her and as such she has to work until all such financial matters are resolved before she ORD.

Well, so while the bros felt the "woes",they actually at the same time felt the joys knowing that they don't have to be responsible for the financial problems of the WL. And that when she ORDs, he can conveniently just come in and marry her when she has no financial problems now, probably has a house built, pickup bought, land bought, and even some money in the bank.

So during this period, in order not to let her know of his joys, he'll probably just keep talking about the woes to her, how bad he feels, etc, etc, so that she'll continue to believe in him and not look for someone who could immediately relief her of her problems. Exactly like the thai piichais we all condemn.

Must really learn from these people how they do it leh... :)

thaivisitor
09-08-2005, 02:49 PM
Maybe you think its a joy, but I see it as win-win situation for both parties. A situation where both parties got something out of each other. :p

SC
It's his joy mah.... being able to go on a budget trip to BKK while enjoy the benefits of all the joys of BKK, kekekekekekeke

How she wins? She has to sacrifice 3 to 4 days of earnings leh.... kekekekekeke

Must really learn from Mr Romance. Nowonder call the Master of BKK. kekekekeke

siamcutey
09-08-2005, 02:54 PM
It's his joy mah.... being able to go on a budget trip to BKK while enjoy the benefits of all the joys of BKK, kekekekekekeke

How she wins? She has to sacrifice 3 to 4 days of earnings leh.... kekekekekeke

Must really learn from Mr Romance. Nowonder call the Master of BKK. kekekekeke

Sure or not? The girl holiday for 3-4 days to accompany him. This kind the girl must feed siah. Only 5000baht at most for the 3-4 days.

Cheap, Can fuck, Got Stay, Got Companion, he got himself a good deal. But the downside is you don't get to fuck other girls liao.

hahaha
SC

thaivisitor
09-08-2005, 02:56 PM
Sure or not? The girl holiday for 3-4 days to accompany him. This kind the girl must feed siah. Only 5000baht at most for the 3-4 days.

Cheap, Can fuck, Got Stay, Got Companion, he got himself a good deal. But the downside is you don't get to fuck other girls liao.

hahaha
SC
Cheap that's why Joy mah.....

MAybe got more downside which we never get to see? Like who knows he has to clean the apartment, wash the clothings, etc, etc (this becomes woes) but of course won't tell out to anyone lah.... kekekekekekekeke

CumKing
09-08-2005, 03:42 PM
But the downside is you don't get to fuck other girls liao.

hahaha
SC

You underestimated him..

Like most other 'tied down' men, he likes to ' tao jiak' too bec forbidden food always seem to taste better...kekeke

From Poseidon to Papadum,

CK

siamcutey
09-08-2005, 03:52 PM

MAybe got more downside which we never get to see? Like who knows he has to clean the apartment, wash the clothings, etc, etc (this becomes woes) but of course won't tell out to anyone lah.... kekekekekekekeke

In tirakdom, cleaning apartment, washing clothings, undies could be a joy rather than a woe, if you get what I mean. :cool:

hahaha
SC

siamcutey
09-08-2005, 03:54 PM
You underestimated him..

Like most other 'tied down' men, he likes to ' tao jiak' too bec forbidden food always seem to taste better...kekeke

From Poseidon to Papadum,

CK

Forbidden Food always seem to taste better, but there is a difference between "like to tao jiak" and "can tao jiak".

And if the girl happens to be in Poseidon, then Mr R got to pray real hard that when he "tao jiak", don't get caught. Even if go Petchburi MP, there is a high chance the girls will meet at Hway Kwang.

hahaha
SC

CumKing
09-08-2005, 03:59 PM

Downside? Like maybe have to 'endure' all d loveydovey smses from other sponsors?? No leh...he commented didnt have to go thru this ' ORDEAL '

Morever, whatever alleged mthly sponsorships all benefit him as well..Maybe can dine out at Somboon's more often?? Kekeke.........

Dining out always,

CK

CumKing
09-08-2005, 04:03 PM
Forbidden Food always seem to taste better, but there is a difference between "like to tao jiak" and "can tao jiak".

And if the girl happens to be in Poseidon, then Mr R got to pray real hard that when he "tao jiak", don't get caught. Even if go Petchburi MP, there is a high chance the girls will meet at Hway Kwang.

hahaha
SC

U said he doesn't get to fcuk other gals liao...

Well he can & he did...even when he was there....so...........

Eaten,

CK

Da Ming
09-08-2005, 08:34 PM

hahaha
SC

This gentleman must be charming enough to be a PiiChai. Some guys just have all the luck with WLs. Would like to know what is the standard rate for booking lady from massage parlour for whole day. How about 3-4K ?

KUM SIA ;)

DNAT
09-08-2005, 10:41 PM
Wow ... so good 1 arh?

Lets hear it from the Man .. oppss .. I mean Mr Romance

hehe
:D

Mercenary19
10-08-2005, 12:25 AM
Wow ... so good 1 arh?

Lets hear it from the Man .. oppss .. I mean Mr Romance

hehe
WOW! Didn't know Mr. Romance so powderful!!! Really must kow tow to him. :D

reuters
10-08-2005, 09:01 AM
ST1099 will not be pleased to see this thread.... haha :D

hoodlum
10-08-2005, 01:42 PM
No joy? Listen to this Hokkien song... :D

Hokkien Song: Ji Pa Ban (http://blog.galvintan.com/?p=97)

Click the ZAP! button.... enjoy!

Ichiban
hoodlum

siamcutey
10-08-2005, 04:23 PM
I think TV forgot to put Joys of a Sponsor as well. :D

hahaha
SC

singrakthai
10-08-2005, 06:42 PM
I think you guys need to define the term "Piichai" and "Small White Face"....

Does "Piichai" = "man da"??? Because how come I asked local Thai they only refer to "Piichai" as elder brother or elder male friends....

Also, if u say "small white face" then my understanding is some guy who live off the earnings of the lady? Then if Mr Romance is giving "allowance" to the lady, then he don't qualify as either terms also.... at most "kig"..... :)

So i think the topic title should be "joys of having a Thai tirak (whether WL/FL/MP or normal TG)....

So if its joys of having Thai tirak... then TV already said it all... free accomodation, free transport, free tour guide, free gifts on birthday/christmas/valentines day and also most importantly, someone to serve u when having meals.. :D

singrakthai
10-08-2005, 06:44 PM
I think TV forgot to put Joys of a Sponsor as well. :D

I think 1 of the joys of sponsor is having to listen to her telephone conversation with her other "tiraks".... better than watching oscar winning movies.. :D

PhilippineFL
10-08-2005, 06:47 PM
WOW! Didn't know Mr. Romance so powderful!!! Really must kow tow to him. :D
wah who mr romance? ha ha

thaivisitor
10-08-2005, 08:26 PM
TV you must have hands on experience since you start this topic. How about sharing with us how you eat your wife's or girlfriend's slipper rice? You are really the expert here. Everything you also have experience, really LAO CHIAO.
How I eat my ex girlfriend's slipper rice? Kekekekeke, you should ask your gf how I eat her slipper rice mah... :D

hoodlum
11-08-2005, 04:15 PM
Question. About the phrase 'small white face'... why 'small' leh? Also why 'white' leh? :D Since it originates from China (I think), any Chinese expert care to expound on the origin. Kum sia very much.

And izzit piichai or piisai leh?

Ji Pa Ban
hoodlum

hoodlum
11-08-2005, 04:21 PM
Downside? Like maybe have to 'endure' all d loveydovey smses from other sponsors?? No leh...he commented didnt have to go thru this ' ORDEAL '

Mana 'ordeal' or downside ... that's an exotic and pleasurable sensacion... body covered with goose-pimples from those SMSes. Oooohh. shiok sia! Another joy.

hoodlum

thaivisitor
11-08-2005, 04:44 PM
Question. About the phrase 'small white face'... why 'small' leh? Also why 'white' leh? :D Since it originates from China (I think), any Chinese expert care to expound on the origin. Kum sia very much.

And izzit piichai or piisai leh?

Ji Pa Ban
hoodlum
I'm not a Chinese Expert lah... but my own assumption will be like this.

"small' b'cos they want to hide their face mah...

"white" b'cos these ppl got no blood like normal human being lor....

It's piichai although they do deserved to be pii "sai", kekekekeke

DNAT
11-08-2005, 04:49 PM

Dear Hoodlum

the term 小 白 脸 is originated from China.

the word 小 has a condemn meaning (eg 小 偷 / 小 妾) towards lower social status in the olden days in China, as opposed to the word/term 大, which is placed infront of a title/vocation etc that has higher skills/social ranks .. examples are:

大 夫 chinese physician
大 状 lawyer/barrister
大 老 倌 famous opera singer

白 脸
In olden days, the 4 main categories of job are
士 scholors/officals
农 farmers/peasants
工 workers
商 commerce workers/traders

almost all men in the above 4 categories need to work outdoor or involve some level of travelling and hence they are relatively tan in their skin color.

Since the 'eat soft rice' fellas only stay indoors, their face are usually white .. so now you know why the term 小 白 脸

:)

thaivisitor
11-08-2005, 04:49 PM
ST1099 will not be pleased to see this thread.... haha :D
On the contrary, I think he'll be delighted.

Maybe he can give some tips to us on how to take advantage of a WL, be her tirak, let her feel that being her tirak has so much woes, but at the same time really have the joy of not having to carry the financial burden. :D

DNAT
11-08-2005, 04:54 PM
Maybe he can give some tips to us on how to take advantage of a WL, be her tirak, let her feel that being her tirak has so much woes, but at the same time really have the joy of not having to carry the financial burden. :D

you mean .. eat soft rice? :eek:

hoodlum
11-08-2005, 04:57 PM
Dear Hoodlum

the word 小 has a condemn meaning (eg 小 偷 / 小 妾) towards lower social status in the olden days in China, as opposed to the word/term 大, which is placed infront of a title/vocation etc that has higher skills/social ranks .. examples are:

大 夫 chinese physician
大 状 lawyer/barrister

白 脸
士 scholors/officals
农 farmers/peasants
工 workers

almost all men in the above 4 categories need to work outdoor or involve some level of travelling and hence they are relatively tan in their skin color.

Since the 'eat soft rice' fellas only stay indoors, their face are usually white .. so now you know why the term 小 白 脸

Know will lure the Chinese expert out. :D Kum sia... very enlightening bru.

cheers
hoodlum

DNAT
11-08-2005, 05:00 PM
but my own assumption will be like this.

"small' b'cos they want to hide their face mah...
"white" b'cos these ppl got no blood like normal human being lor....

your assumption is equivalent to luan luan sian :p

DNAT
11-08-2005, 05:06 PM
Know will lure the Chinese expert out. :D Kum sia... very enlightening bru.

no problem .. we learn, we share :)
Learning is a life-long process .. you noe?

thaivisitor
11-08-2005, 05:09 PM
I think you guys need to define the term "Piichai" and "Small White Face"....

Does "Piichai" = "man da"??? Because how come I asked local Thai they only refer to "Piichai" as elder brother or elder male friends....

Also, if u say "small white face" then my understanding is some guy who live off the earnings of the lady? Then if Mr Romance is giving "allowance" to the lady, then he don't qualify as either terms also.... at most "kig".....

So i think the topic title should be "joys of having a Thai tirak (whether WL/FL/MP or normal TG)....

So if its joys of having Thai tirak... then TV already said it all... free accomodation, free transport, free tour guide, free gifts on birthday/christmas/valentines day and also most importantly, someone to serve u when having meals..
In this forum, they already used the term piichai as "eat soft rice", kekekekeke

As for Mr Romance, he only gives a "to.ken" lah... so the sacrifice or "opportunity/income loss" of his tirak is wasted on him mah.... so he qualifies to be "piichai" lor... kekekekekekeke

thaivisitor
11-08-2005, 05:11 PM
your assumption is equivalent to luan luan sian :p
although luan luan sian, have you noticed that piichais normally look down when they meet people who know what they do? So make their face samll mah... kekekekeke

Also, must be bloodless in order to be able to live off her earnings leh... so white lor... kekekekekeke :D

naemlo
11-08-2005, 05:12 PM
As for Mr Romance, he only gives a "to.ken" lah... so the sacrifice or "opportunity/income loss" of his tirak is wasted on him mah.... so he qualifies to be "piichai" lor... kekekekekekeke

U suaning him or praising him??? Recently he so quiet u still suan/praise him :D

thaivisitor
11-08-2005, 05:15 PM
U suaning him or praising him??? Recently he so quiet u still suan/praise him :D
Of course praise him lah.... KNN everyone want to learn how he do it leh... Being a "piichai" status is really to be admired, kekekekekekeke

Recently he quiet? Must be due to football lah... win one, lose four, kekekekekekeke

naemlo
11-08-2005, 05:39 PM
Of course praise him lah.... KNN everyone want to learn how he do it leh... Being a "piichai" status is really to be admired, kekekekekekeke

Recently he quiet? Must be due to football lah... win one, lose four, kekekekekekeke

Can request him to pass some piichai tips to us??? :rolleyes:

CumKing
11-08-2005, 06:01 PM
Can request him to pass some piichai tips to us??? :rolleyes:

Yeah... piichai tips not soccer tips hor...Hahahaha...

Win 8,draw 1,

CK

naemlo
11-08-2005, 06:02 PM
Yeah... piichai tips not soccer tips hor...Hahahaha...

Win 8,draw 1,

CK

His soccer tips??? Dun waste time.... he always lose money...

thaivisitor
12-08-2005, 12:04 AM
His soccer tips??? Dun waste time.... he always lose money...
Waaa lan, you lidat say him good meh??? although its true, kekekekekekeke

thaivisitor
12-08-2005, 12:07 PM
Cumking, you zapped me 3 pts becos I chak your bro izit? :mad:

KNN, we already discussed about coming out with this thread and bro Mr Romance agree that we use him for example leh..

I'm going to KPKB, vent my anger, throw tantrums, curse here and there, etc, etc.... :D

Anyway, we talk tonight. MrRomance on morning shift so can meet tongiht. Also can learn from him piichi strategy, kekekekekekekekekeke

DNAT
12-08-2005, 12:20 PM
Oi .. ThV ah hia:
I want to be Phuket beach boy / cow boy .. can teach me how to become 1 or not har? :D

singrakthai
12-08-2005, 07:42 PM

the word has a condemn meaning (eg 小 偷 / 小 妾) towards lower social status in the olden days in China, as opposed to the word/term 大, which is placed infront of a title/vocation etc that has higher skills/social ranks .. examples are:
大 夫 chinese physician
大 状 lawyer/barrister
白 脸
士 scholors/officals
农 farmers/peasants
工 workers

*applause* wow... we learn new things everyday even in this forum! :D Ni hao li hai!!! haha

singrakthai
12-08-2005, 07:52 PM

like that i also once a "piichai" leh!!! :eek: My "to.ken" was 10,000/mth and she has to spend sat (whole day) and sun (till evening) with me... so she also lost her income on peak (SAT) day of the week... broke off after she saw me with another lady in slim... very considerate.. didn't walk up to me to confront me or made a scene... only called me more than 20 times that night which i refused to pick up the phone untill 8am in the morning...... now i'm with normal TG and no need pay "to.ken"... but nice dinner i pay.... :rolleyes: but definetly more joys than having relationship with WL...

p.s. the "to.ken" was to help her build house in her hometown in Payao... at least for a worthy clause..

cheers

thaivisitor
13-08-2005, 12:33 PM
Oi .. ThV ah hia:
I want to be Phuket beach boy / cow boy .. can teach me how to become 1 or not har? :D
Phuket Beach Boy? Why? you're looking for remains of the tsunami izit? :eek:

Jun|ch|
14-08-2005, 10:54 PM
Dear Hoodlum

u really make my day reading that!!~ :)

CumKing
15-08-2005, 03:21 AM
Cumking, you zapped me 3 pts becos I chak your bro izit? :mad:

I zapped u?? :confused: I havent even used that feature for so long liao...& morever who dares to zap u with rep power of 12? Kekeke....

Pls la...we are all grown ups..don't get too into this rep points/power thingy...like everyone knows...it's not as if I can exchange them for free bonks...kekeke

Since you are so into rep points, I might as well add you now...kekeke

Powerless,

CK

DNAT
16-08-2005, 03:07 PM
u really make my day reading that!!~ :)

Oi, how are you lately? .. :)

Jun|ch|
16-08-2005, 10:59 PM
Oi, how are you lately? .. :)

hihi been staying or should i say "slacking" in bangkok for the past 4months already...hehee..still stuck with my girl loh...:P

RocketScience
18-08-2005, 12:39 AM
After 51 messages and nooft even TV or SC can even contribute ONE to the joys of TIRAK!!!

I wonder how you earn your points. hahhahahahaha

Looks like a lot of shit come out but nothing go in - i see that you both have lots of problems.

If you want to start and thread, at least contribute mah. KNN, KPKB and yet tiam tiam. Better dont start thread like and take up space for other better threads.

If BKK such a big FCUK to you then why are you threading here in a SIngapore forum??? Of course SINgapore more fun rite?

So, come on lah, dont be a PCC kaki. If you are a real cheongster, then share lah, you start a thread and after 51 messages you still never say anything worthwhile?????????

KNN! You think you Singapore president ah???

siamcutey
18-08-2005, 12:49 AM
After 51 messages and nooft even TV or SC can even contribute ONE to the joys of TIRAK!!!

Bo bian, SC also same as human like you.

And I no standard to be Piichai or small white face, so paiseh cannot contribute. Don't angry hor :D

hahaha
SC

thaivisitor
22-08-2005, 10:26 PM

I make a deal with Sammyboy that whenever boliao or fucking morons samsters like you get deducted in their points, the points all come to me. ood that you can see the humor out of it. :rolleyes:

And as SC has clearly pointed out, we're not qualified to contribute to the joys, so we're learning. I create this thread to learn too.

So since with your rocket mouth you can proudly claimed that we can't even contribute one, let's see YOU contribute. ... or you also CANNOT?

What a moron :rolleyes:

naemlo
22-08-2005, 10:30 PM
What a moron :rolleyes:

Your deal also includes this "moron"??? :D

thaivisitor
22-08-2005, 10:34 PM
Your deal also includes this "moron"??? :D
I'm going to KL on wednesday. When you're going? BTW, what happened to raintree? Join a temple? :D

naemlo
22-08-2005, 10:38 PM
I'm going to KL on wednesday. When you're going? BTW, what happened to raintree? Join a temple? :D

KL??? no go leh, but mid sept in BKK. Meet there so that I can buy u a meal.
He??? Good boy only drink n bonk......

thaivisitor
22-08-2005, 10:39 PM
KL??? no go leh, but mid sept in BKK. Meet there so that I can buy u a meal.
He??? Good boy only drink n bonk......
I'm there early september as has work to do there during this period. My schedule also quite tight.

rocketscientist
23-08-2005, 09:43 PM

Looks like a lot of shit come out but nothing go in - i see that you both have lots of problems.

If you want to start and thread, at least contribute mah. KNN, KPKB and yet tiam tiam. Better dont start thread like and take up space for other better threads.

If BKK such a big FCUK to you then why are you threading here in a SIngapore forum??? Of course SINgapore more fun rite?

So, come on lah, dont be a PCC kaki. If you are a real cheongster, then share lah, you start a thread and after 51 messages you still never say anything worthwhile?????????

KNN! You think you Singapore president ah???knn brother I share my experience about thai girls with you instead you F me upside down because you refuse to accept reality now you want TV to share so you can F him again? You better go back to your LDTR threads and dun come here lah...You disgrace to my nick, people might associate me with you.

rocketscientist
23-08-2005, 09:49 PM
Wow DNAT is indeed learned

Originally Posted by DNAT
Dear Hoodlum

大 夫 chinese physician
大 状 lawyer/barrister

白 脸
士 scholors/officals
农 farmers/peasants
工 workers

RocketScience
25-08-2005, 03:55 AM
I make a deal with Sammyboy that whenever boliao or fucking morons samsters like you get deducted in their points, the points all come to me. ood that you can see the humor out of it.

It is indeed you who is the LOSER moron who starts a thread promising to contribute but after 60+ postings now, you still can't do your job as promised.

Even SC could see the humour in my post. But of course you must be some cheap, fat and useless RSM in your previous life.

So gian png for points but cannot earn it the right way. FCUKING LOSER!!! :eek:

While you are at it writing to Sam, why don't you ask him to allow you to run the entire forum so that all have to fall in before posting and to kowtow to your nonsense? :D

RocketScience
25-08-2005, 04:01 AM
knn brother I share my experience about thai girls with you instead you F me upside down because you refuse to accept reality now you want TV to share so you can F him again?

I have never seen your nic before. So in my books, it is you who try to follow me. And my dick has been useful ever since I was 12. Today it is still working very hard. It is definitely NOT what one would call useless. ;)

By the way, reality is what you make of things. Just say that we have led very different lives and have had many different experiences. I won some and I lost some. At the end of the day, like I said before, I am still collecting interest. So, I think I did reasonably well.

And I won't post in this thread as long as you don't mention my name here anymore. OK? :)

DNAT
25-08-2005, 11:39 AM
Wow DNAT is indeed learned

Originally Posted by DNAT
Dear Hoodlum

Yes .. I am. You 1 2 learn from me? ;)

TOMMY_big_mouth
25-08-2005, 06:44 PM
Even SC could see the humour in my post. But of course you must be some cheap, fat and useless RSM in your previous life.

Hello brother TV IS a Major in real life okay? As for you, you must be one of those sad fucks who kena tekan by RSM one...LOL

Jun|ch|
26-08-2005, 11:08 PM
Any contributions to the thread " Joys of being a Piichai? like to hear some genuine cases :rolleyes:

siamcutey
26-08-2005, 11:39 PM
Any contributions to the thread " Joys of being a Piichai? like to hear some genuine cases :rolleyes:

On a serious note, whats the joy of a piichai?

1) Joy of not having to work and yet have money to spend?
2) Joy of having free sex with gf and yet she have sex with other men for money so that she can pass it to you?
3) Joy of everyday do nothing except send gf to work place to let her be bonk by other men?

Even Mr Romance not considered Piichai standard yet. At least he still have to pay some money. The real thai piichais really is do nothing, shake leg everyday and take out hand ask for money go gamble, fuck other girls. At night the piichai's job is to make sure he fuck his gf and make her cum and shiok.

And I can tell you seriously the thai piichais are proud of what they are doing. Anyone of you here who is proud with own achievments of the stated above then can really be conferred to the same league as Thai Piichai? Don't worry, I will not laugh at you or even make fun of you. Because also need the girl to agree to engaging you as piichai then can.

SC

Jun|ch|
27-08-2005, 12:02 AM
On a serious note, whats the joy of a piichai?

1) Joy of not having to work and yet have money to spend?
2) Joy of having free sex with gf and yet she have sex with other men for money so that she can pass it to you?
3) Joy of everyday do nothing except send gf to work place to let her be bonk by other men?

Even Mr Romance not considered Piichai standard yet. At least he still have to pay some money. The real thai piichais really is do nothing, shake leg everyday and take out hand ask for money go gamble, fuck other girls. At night the piichai's job is to make sure he fuck his gf and make her cum and shiok.

And I can tell you seriously the thai piichais are proud of what they are doing. Anyone of you here who is proud with own achievments of the stated above then can really be conferred to the same league as Thai Piichai? Don't worry, I will not laugh at you or even make fun of you. Because also need the girl to agree to engaging you as piichai then can.

SC

Hmm...currently i am situated in bangkok and have been here for almost 5months already...i have not been working since then and everyday i sent my gf to work and she has been taking care of me for lodging and travel expenses as well as food expenses...i do not have any money nor do i help out in any expenses incurred..perhaps i can be a real piichais :rolleyes: but frankly speaking i do not feel good doing that..different culture background as thai guys ...i read about Mr romance case of his tirak and his stay in bangkok with her whenever he come... :p

yes i heard and seen thai puchais asking money from the ladies working and smoke yaba and fark other ladies...indeed they are not ashamed of what they are doing...

Bangkok Master
27-08-2005, 12:22 AM
Hmm...currently i am situated in bangkok and have been here for almost 5months already...i have not been working since then and everyday i sent my gf to work and she has been taking care of me for lodging and travel expenses as well as food expenses...i do not have any money nor do i help out in any expenses incurred.

Wah Lau Eh Jun, I really respect your preserverance staying in Bkk. I thought you had went back already. So are you still staying in Phra-Pradaeng? Or you had shifted to somewhere else? I think your girl truly loves you but on the other side if you're serious about her why dun you go back to Sg and really work hard for the future for both of you. I know I'm in no position to lecture you but for goodness sake think about the future as you're not a kid anymore. Anyway I think you are using the visa-run service in Sukhumvit Soi 12 to settle your visa problems rite? Just wanna to let you know that my friend from the visa section told me that they are currently updating their database on those overstayers and I'm not sure whether are they going to implement any new rules on that. Nowdays it's different from before as you have your picture taken on the camera so they will have records on you not like last time, no photo records.

No matter what just wish you good luck on your journey.............Choke Dee Na Krub!

RocketScience
27-08-2005, 12:22 AM

Hahahaha!!!!!!!!

You wont laugh at us??? How about you laugh at yourself???

YOu and your loser friends started this thread and still don't have a story to tell. all you and your FREAK TV friends do is to insult other posters.

The truth is that you and your FREAK friends are a bunch of losers.

You all start a thread about a winner but cannpt contribute. Now your only contribution is to talk cock about Thai guys that got free FCUK and you got the nerve to tell us that you are not putting us down.

I am pretty sure it is you who are putting yourself down. Bro SC, please lah, enough lah, it is obvious that you, TV and your FREAK friends are jealous of anyone who has an opportunity to make it with a WL or FL or even is interested in making it with one of these, WL or FL.

It is really getting embarassing the way you and TV go about your business here. Any knowledgeable person can tell that the two of you are frustrated DICKheads, irregardless of what you say. The fact that the two of you always attack tirak wannabes sopeaks for itself and the fact that you even post about a far of relation with Thai guys goes to show your desparation.

Why dont you talk about Singapore guys who have free FCUKs. Even Neo, friom the recent Sindee case is seen at Geylang. Why not use him as an example????

The fact of the matter is that you and TV should stay away from the forums about tirak until you can REALLY contribute. If you only want to tekan, then I suggest that you look for a new hole.

The two of you have shown nothing but a total dislike for newbies and those who really need help in the tirak case.

The two of you are really ANAL INTENSIVE! Go get help. I am sure you cannot find it here. Your help is far away in some hole, definitely not a virtual hole. You both need a real hole to hide yourself for a decade or two before you emerge again. And when you both do, let us all hope that you can really contribute to the forum with something positive and not just to tekan people and to help your own deflated ego.

Life goes own for us. But for the two of you, I am afraid that being a tirak has sucked out the LOVE in your lifes. I feel sorry for you to have to have the INSTINCT to want to tekan people So easily.

GO get help. And geylang won't do it. You need sometihng stronger - like Petain!

siamcutey
27-08-2005, 12:24 AM
but frankly speaking i do not feel good doing that..different culture background as thai guys ...i read about Mr romance case of his tirak and his stay in bangkok with her whenever he come... :p

Don't worry, I will not laugh at you. Because at least u have the honesty to admit and know what you doing now, don't make you feel good. Why not think of making a living? I think 5 months should have given you enough time to think too. At least if you don't think for yourself, or think for your tirak, at least think for your family in singapore.

SC

siamcutey
27-08-2005, 12:33 AM
Hahahaha!!!!!!!!

You wont laugh at us??? How about you laugh at yourself???

I cannot stop you from laughing at me, neither will I tell you not to laugh at me. Because the mouth is yours. You can laugh all you want.

You can say all you want too or whatever you want.

SC

singrakthai
27-08-2005, 03:45 AM
Hmm...currently i am situated in bangkok and have been here for almost 5months already...i have not been working since then and everyday i sent my gf to work and she has been taking care of me for lodging and travel expenses as well as food expenses...i do not have any money nor do i help out in any expenses incurred...

Hope at least u learn something worth during ur 5 months stay here...

good luck

chanthira
27-08-2005, 05:38 PM
bro, you are a able-bodied and educated man, I do not think it's very nice to let your GF work as a prostitute to feed you while you do nothing (i hope you have been doing something worthwile). Maybe you had stayed in thailand for sometime, you start to get this pii-chai mentality.....letting your GF work as a prostitute is OK...... :o If you dont feel good about this, you should stop the rot and start doing something.

Good advice
Another advice is as a pii-chai in Thailand ,the risk of getting HIV is high :D

siamcutey
27-08-2005, 10:27 PM
Anyway I think you are using the visa-run service in Sukhumvit Soi 12 to settle your visa problems rite? Just wanna to let you know that my friend from the visa section told me that they are currently updating their database on those overstayers and I'm not sure whether are they going to implement any new rules on that. Nowdays it's different from before as you have your picture taken on the camera so they will have records on you not like last time, no photo records.

No matter what just wish you good luck on your journey.............Choke Dee Na Krub!

If using visa run service from Soi 12, should be Jackgolf, then not considered overstay unless passport or visa chops expired.

SC

Jun|ch|
27-08-2005, 10:44 PM
Wah Lau Eh Jun, I really respect your preserverance staying in Bkk. I thought you had went back already. So are you still staying in Phra-Pradaeng? Or you had shifted to somewhere else? I think your girl truly loves you but on the other side if you're serious about her why dun you go back to Sg and really work hard for the future for both of you. I know I'm in no position to lecture you but for goodness sake think about the future as you're not a kid anymore. Anyway I think you are using the visa-run service in Sukhumvit Soi 12 to settle your visa problems rite? Just wanna to let you know that my friend from the visa section told me that they are currently updating their database on those overstayers and I'm not sure whether are they going to implement any new rules on that. Nowdays it's different from before as you have your picture taken on the camera so they will have records on you not like last time, no photo records.

Hi Bkk master...yeah I am still in bangkok since the last meeting.I am currently still staying the same place on the outskirts of bangkok.Pretty far from sukhumvit soi 4...haha..yeah glad u are able to pass a judgement that my girl indeed loves me. :p Fortunately for me...I am aware of all the failed tirakships in geylang as well as bkk. Well i am here in bangkok everyday and i am in touch with WLs and FLs to know what they are truly after.

Yah i am using the suk soi 12 jackgolf visa runs monthly.Lately the visa runs are more tedious unlike the previous times.Now because thaksin implemented the new rule and even Jackgolf and other visa runs company cannot bypass the thai immigrations. Have to do it yoursself and queue is darn long...luckily cambodia immigrations do not have to do it.Yah i am aware of the logitech web cam thai immigrations used at the border. :rolleyes: Not to worry i never had overstayed during my stay in bangkok.So no overstayed chops on my passport...thanks for ur concern and i have made plans to return to spore to work permanently and for the future of both me and her.

Jun|ch|
27-08-2005, 10:59 PM
Don't worry, I will not laugh at you. Because at least u have the honesty to admit and know what you doing now, don't make you feel good. Why not think of making a living? I think 5 months should have given you enough time to think too. At least if you don't think for yourself, or think for your tirak, at least think for your family in singapore.

SC

For me to stand up and post here that i have been living off a thai girl in bangkok for the past 5months is indeed hard. I just want to let everyone know that its true that most WLs and FLs are aftering money naturally since they have chosen this path.But there are some rare (indeed rare) cases whereby love does exist between WLs and guys.Take me for example,I had never given her a single cent since the first time i met her.Many bros here can vouch for that. Taking care of a grown up man in bangkok is certainly no easy task.Be it food,travel and other expenses.Why is she doing all that?Since i am not from a wealthy family where my dad owns jewellery shops?She could have spent her time "catching" a better catch than a young man like myself. She is certainly not aftering my spore citizenship as i told her (should i say fake her that i have problems with the authorities in spore and if i go back i will perhaps go jail) that is why she does not want me to go back and pay 2000baht every month for my visa runs. But i am planning to go back next month and tell her everything just will turn out well and i will work hard for the future.

I am aware that bro TV and siamcutey are a little harsh on tirakships.But i believed that many veterans bros here had seen and failed tirakships in bkk and geylang that is why they are offering good and sound advice for the newbies.I believed that not all WLs are aftering money but as what bro TV and siamcutey had gone thru so much, which is true.They certainly do not gain anything from giving their advise to strangers from the net.

As for siamcutey asking about making a living in bangkok, i prefer to go back spore and earn Singapore dollars when in bangkok having a degree only earns 10k baht per month :(

Jun|ch|
27-08-2005, 11:01 PM
Hope at least u learn something worth during ur 5 months stay here...

good luck

Certainly i learned much for my tour of duty in bangkok... :D meeting sporeans coming to bangkok as well as understanding the way of survival for thais in thailand.Also the renowned thai piichais who ask money from their girls to go fuck other thai puyings. :(

Jun|ch|
27-08-2005, 11:07 PM
bro, you are a able-bodied and educated man, I do not think it's very nice to let your GF work as a prostitute to feed you while you do nothing (i hope you have been doing something worthwile). Maybe you had stayed in thailand for sometime, you start to get this pii-chai mentality.....letting your GF work as a prostitute is OK...... :o If you dont feel good about this, you should stop the rot and start doing something.

thanks for ur concern...yah basically like what siamcutey has quoted the joys of piichais...i everyday sleep at 6am until evening wake up and then accompany her go work and then i go cheong (venture) ard until she finish work and go home and eat together.All the dish washing and my clothes washing are done by her.Indeed very spoilt for me.She knows that at home in spore i do not do any washing and such.She cleans the apartment and manually wash my clothes.i do not have a washing machine in my apartment...hehe...But lately i managed to get myself together and planning my trip home.Mainly also because my parents keep emailing me and asking me to come back... :D I certainly do not take all that she done for me for granted.. as i know she gains nothing from me. Since she has the mentality that i cant go back to spore and does not want me to go jail.I told her that when i first came bangkok to stay with her.perhaps she is the most stupid girl...

Jun|ch|
27-08-2005, 11:10 PM
If using visa run service from Soi 12, should be Jackgolf, then not considered overstay unless passport or visa chops expired.

SC

yah i using jackgolf...until the staff also know me...i am the only sporean who using the jackgolf visa runs on the days i went.Other days i duno have other sporeans staying so long in bkk using or not...hehee..many jepun and farangs using jackgolf...

redlord
11-09-2005, 05:41 AM
well, TO ALL BROTHERS,THE FATE NEVER CHANGE,man love pussy and pussy make money ,not matter how? we coudnt change the world .
would u become mony one day? I DONT THINK SO!
in now days world ,gorgeous ,beatiful , or petty face women are all become richers ,mens become poorer , u guy can see ,how u fuck how u play will never beat the fl ,wl . overlord ===========$$$$$$$$$$$
well we can see our WL princess is make great $$ every single min ,how can they wash the fucking time to love u? they will tell u all the bullshit story . but bullshit still $$$$$$ .
well , i cant says all brothers are smart , they is very small pot of it ,very smart to get them ,but most will got kill by wl , nightclub woman and etc .

the world make us wonder and me us in wonderland ,but its all no true ,wakeup brother ! wakeup ! fight for the future of ur career and fall in dream of WL GIVING THE POWER OF LOVE!

hereby one most important ,do u think they r ur wife in future ?
they cant married here ,u can stay thailand , ur baby belong to the land of smile? how much u know thailand and thai women?
chinese ,malay ,indian here , chinese fall the most ,malay is diffcuit of them ,thai never love indian ,how much u know about thai cultie ???

for bangn thai ppl ( our of kang) did u know u must pay all ur earning power to ur wife! and ur must stay in her place and support their family (inany problem) ppl like isan is still hardworking ppl ,ppl like north is the worth lazy pp,they denmand on u! its much

Red_Tirak1099
12-11-2007, 03:10 AM
Recently too many Woes threads here. Dont know izzit bros too stressed or what.....me not wanting to anyhow start a Joys thread thus dig up this classic to spread the Joys, hope the bros read liao feel good....cheers! :)

CeiResident
12-11-2007, 08:08 PM
Good thread, i miss Singrathai and Junichi....

yanz
12-11-2007, 08:20 PM
where's junichi?! :)

Cyberspace Nerd
13-11-2007, 01:13 AM
where's junichi?! :)

He's enjoying life as pii chai in bkk. :p

Red_Tirak1099
13-11-2007, 08:57 AM
How cum he kena zapped till -134 :eek:

Mr.romantic
17-11-2007, 01:29 AM
How cum he kena zapped till -134 :eek:

haizzz really miss Jun|ch| and his piichai stories.

i think suteerak1099 should come in here and "boast" about his piichai stories since he ever declared himself as one before? :rolleyes:

vmtech
18-11-2007, 07:41 AM
i miss KJparty's success stories too~ hehe

Red_Tirak1099
18-11-2007, 12:37 PM
i miss KJparty's success stories too~ hehe

KJparty's stories can call success meh? kekekeke :D

vmtech
10-12-2007, 01:27 PM
KJparty's stories can call success meh? kekekeke :D

haha i forgot to include the quotes between success :D

Javanoob
12-12-2007, 05:56 AM
lol bthh~
pls share stories pls.

i am one of the guy that pay $ to the girl so that she can pay the pii chai to fuck other girl.

so i have right to hear more stories :D

Shocking_vibes
12-12-2007, 07:24 PM
so mr romance this thread was started in 2005. How are things with you and your tirak?????? I just got to know another thai lady going BKk next week i hope things turn out better now.

Anyway back to the topic. The big question here is how did some of them become piichais while others being big carrot head??? Like junichi and prof free. The contrast is so diff. One gets free sex and things paid for living expenses paid for. The other gives so much money and then gets cheated.

What exactly is so special about a person that a woman especially a WL will like so much and cheat another man's earnings to give to this man? Is it the looks? The personality? The character or just simply fate. In our increasing scientific world there must be a rational reason, there should be something pretty obvious in a piichai and a carrot head that makes a thai woman treat this man as a piichai and the other as a carrot head.

Maybe in the past life the piichai was a slave to the thai gal and hence in this lifetime she is emotionally attached to him and he feeds off her like a parasite, while it is vice versa for the carrot head and the wl???

What do bros think of my explaination?:D

Shocking_vibes
12-12-2007, 07:42 PM
Is there something in thai culture where the men are held in higher esteem than the women? This would be like very common in almost every society in the world. I read a bro mention like how poor viet families would pressure the gals to go out and work as WLs while the men can stay home shake leg.

Could it be in thai culture the gals have been taught since young not to argue or go against the men and therefore when they find a piichai since they should have an attraction to him they do not argue with him that he should at least support himself but being taught from thai culture that they should be submissive to the man and even up to the extent that they support him.

Shocking_vibes
13-12-2007, 01:03 AM
HI anyone here right now????????

yinyang
13-12-2007, 09:24 AM
...thai culture that they should be submissive to the man and even up to the extent that they support him.
..past life the piichai was a slave to the thai gal and hence in this lifetime she is emotionally attached to him and he feeds off her like a parasite...What do bros think of my explaination?
If your theory on reverse role after reincarnation holds, pigs can fly:confused: Heard the half serious joke of wayward guys with their family jewels surgically removed and fed to the ducks (short of making soup) kekeke:p

Shocking_vibes
13-12-2007, 09:50 AM
If your theory on reverse role after reincarnation holds, pigs can fly:confused: Heard the half serious joke of wayward guys with their family jewels surgically removed and fed to the ducks (short of making soup) kekeke:p

:D yeah it was more wonderment of why the female can tolerate some males to do that but not for others.

Ah Dez
13-12-2007, 02:37 PM
(Small White Face or PiiChai)

you think anyone out there... who goes out with the thai girl, will think that he is a small white face???
everyone will think that he is the 1 and only HUSBAND... not 1 of the many many small white face..

Red_Tirak1099
13-12-2007, 03:10 PM
so mr romance this thread was started in 2005. How are things with you and your tirak??????.....

.....Like junichi and prof free. The contrast is so diff. One gets free sex and things paid for living expenses paid for. The other gives so much money and then gets cheated......

Mr Romance likes to drink milk so much he bought the cow & brought it home

Jun fed the cow until fat fat now cow can gaze on its own & give him free milk

Free wanted to cultivate new breed of cows poured all his life savings into research but project failed......now living in foreign land drinking another kind of cow's milk

The_Unrepentant
13-12-2007, 03:44 PM

Free wanted to cultivate new breed of cows poured all his life savings into research but project failed......now living in foreign land drinking another kind of cow's milk

wat abt suteerak?:confused::confused::eek::D

Red_Tirak1099
13-12-2007, 04:48 PM
wat abt suteerak?:confused::confused::eek::Dsuteerak been drinking spoil sour milk from sickly cows all along but he is in denial & keep telling everyone he is drinking A grade milk.....his milk is the best can be made into cheeze & chocolates blah blah blah

yinyang
13-12-2007, 04:53 PM
Bro The_Unrepentant, just spotted your grasshopper (or locust?).. :p Been awhile since we got a flavour of your posts:D

The_Unrepentant
13-12-2007, 06:17 PM
Bro The_Unrepentant, just spotted your grasshopper (or locust?).. :p Been awhile since we got a flavour of your posts:D

hi, long time no see.:D

hoosdathu
14-12-2007, 12:08 AM
old thread kena dig again...
pichai karma theory? watch too much thai movies isit?

Shocking_vibes
15-12-2007, 02:11 PM

Bought the cow home?? Fed the cow a lot???? So they visitied the gal a lot as a customer and she fell in love with him?????

Shocking_vibes
15-12-2007, 03:53 PM
old thread kena dig again...
pichai karma theory? watch too much thai movies isit?

Just trying to speculate on why some succeed and some don't. The success rate seems to be damn low. Siam cutey mentions how so many ppl always have this problem. And so many warning threads.

What is so special about mr romance juncichi etc???? Super good looking, very rich, great personality, 8 characters match very well with the gal????? Surely there must be something.

One thing i noticed is that many men here dun mind dating Pros as a gf and all that. Yet many of them kenna cheated. On the other hand. Many thai gers dun want these singaporean men as bfs rather roberts or carrot heads.

Why is this so???????? What must a man do to win her heart?? Or buy her heart?????

Shocking_vibes
23-12-2007, 04:08 PM
One thing is that men are supposed to be the rational ones while gals are the more emotional ones. Obviously these men would willingly pay for the gals and these gals would like them but how come its men are the ones more likely to fall into the KC trap than the females???????????

Like the females know how to keep their emotions and feelings in check and know from what perspective and how they got to know these men. For the men they start to think these gals are like some decent gal they knew from a normal place rather than from those type of places and they start to think of unconditional and true love etc etc.

Strange isn't it???????