PDA

View Full Version : Xia Men

lmy4
17-12-2013, 06:19 AM
Is there anyone with information for Xia Men?

Does seen to have any post about Xia Men.

kohpapa
23-12-2013, 10:34 AM
Will be staying at the international exhibition centre(思明区) early next month for xiamen marathon.any recommendations for real massage with hanky panky thrown in?wats the damage like?
How about those cards they placed underneath the hotel doors?
Appreciate advice from bros who have been there?
Good places for sauna,haircut,booze etc

lmy4
14-01-2014, 06:06 AM
Just an update on Xiamen.

Xiamen has some massage centre near hotel, and names card are give out along the road side. Base on the ppl there, it is rather limited for massage service. Most ppl out call as it is quite strict there. Got a few cards, but didn't call, guess the price wont be cheap.

But Xiamen is full of KTV for selection. Gals are good, but didn't check much cause was with ppl from work (with ladies around)

Last is disco. Over there, disco are like Shanghai, there are gals in the place to accompany you for drink, different from Shanghai is, there is no charges, but similar to SG, the gal will as for lady drink. Gal are as good as those in KTV, some are like model. Seen few guys got some gal drunk and took them off. Same story, wasn't a good time to ask for all this.
1 bottle of black label is 680 RMB, lots of mixer, so.... no worry. Doesn't have min spending required like in shanghai if you want to have a table. Beer is like 20 or 50 RMB per bottle, cant remember.....

Will find chance to get more information on the next trip.

But gals in Xiamen ain't too bad in terms of looks and friendliness, or maybe cause we are from Singapore. lol...

If you got more information, please share.

dfusion
14-01-2014, 11:11 PM
i'll be going Xiamen early Feb. Any bro can let us know if there are "normal" discos like zouk or butter factory? would like to check that out apart from the usual massage place and KTVs

szczesny
14-01-2014, 11:19 PM
I went there 4 years ago, there were saunas around which can be easily spotted. Foot massage also can be easily available....

lanbb
16-01-2014, 12:23 AM
went to xiamen two yrs ago, tried soon sin sauna 顺心, pretty gal with not bad svc, dmg 300-400rmb for 90 mins. ppl told me xiamen is quite strict compared with other places.

chjw18
17-01-2014, 11:27 PM
A lot of street walkers outside Sheraton Hotel (along the street)

Glock
18-01-2014, 07:57 PM
A lot of street walkers outside Sheraton Hotel (along the street)

does sheraton give problem if you bring inside ?

Longitude
20-01-2014, 06:59 AM
does sheraton give problem if you bring inside ?

I stayed there a couple of years back and they really do not bother who you bring back.

lmy4
20-01-2014, 12:48 PM
i'll be going Xiamen early Feb. Any bro can let us know if there are "normal" discos like zouk or butter factory? would like to check that out apart from the usual massage place and KTVs

I dun think there is any pure disco, but there is disco with stage concept (like thai disco but without flowers). Try Royal KK (think they have like 5 joint around XM island), the music is quite similar to SG with gals to accompany you drink if you want. Just tell the manager walking around, they will bring for u. But prepare for the lady drink.

lmy4
20-01-2014, 12:50 PM
went to xiamen two yrs ago, tried soon sin sauna 顺心, pretty gal with not bad svc, dmg 300-400rmb for 90 mins. ppl told me xiamen is quite strict compared with other places.

Ya, XM is very strict. Guess might need help from local to find good place to go.

dfusion
20-01-2014, 10:03 PM
I dun think there is any pure disco, but there is disco with stage concept (like thai disco but without flowers). Try Royal KK (think they have like 5 joint around XM island), the music is quite similar to SG with gals to accompany you drink if you want. Just tell the manager walking around, they will bring for u. But prepare for the lady drink.

Wow, that's quite disappointing... how much is LD then? i hope credit card can work in these places.

uvlex
28-01-2014, 12:57 PM
Well you can try heading to 1801, 1802 or la bong. These should be the typical place which is pretty much like Zouk, lots of loud music and people.

http://www.afar.com/highlights/bump-and-grind-with-xiamens-beautiful-people?context=travel-guide&country=china&locality=xiamen

I would suggest you bring cash rather then credit cards, which i have the horrible experience of being rejected, no idea why even though ocbc says there is no problem with it.

Xiamen has become a pretty strict city so hanky pankies are pretty rare here, but ONS seems easy enough if you have your fair share of play in sg :3 if you really want some action.....the high speed train is now active so you can just pop over to guang zhou anytime =)

kiddo78
11-02-2014, 12:55 AM
Just an update on Xiamen.

Xiamen has some massage centre near hotel, and names card are give out along the road side. Base on the ppl there, it is rather limited for massage service. Most ppl out call as it is quite strict there. Got a few cards, but didn't call, guess the price wont be cheap.

But Xiamen is full of KTV for selection. Gals are good, but didn't check much cause was with ppl from work (with ladies around)
j
Last is disco. Over there, disco are like Shanghai, there are gals in the place to accompany you for drink, different from Shanghai is, there is no charges, but similar to SG, the gal will as for lady drink. Gal are as good as those in KTV, some are like model. Seen few guys got some gal drunk and took them off. Same story, wasn't a good time to ask for all this.
1 bottle of black label is 680 RMB, lots of mixer, so.... no worry. Doesn't have min spending required like in shanghai if you want to have a table. Beer is like 20 or 50 RMB per bottle, cant remember.....

Will find chance to get more information on the next trip.

But gals in Xiamen ain't too bad in terms of looks and friendliness, or maybe cause we are from Singapore. lol...

If you got more information, please share.

cool so pretty safe for someone traveling alone? How much are the lady drinks? Wonder what to do and see in Xiamen if one is to go for short vacation.

eminor
11-02-2014, 03:36 AM
When will you be going? I will be there end April early May. It would b good if can cheong together. Let mi know :D

lmy4
13-02-2014, 12:09 AM
Credit card dun work in china (apart form hotel). Most place do not wish to pay for the extra charges and installation. I believe China Gov is trying to grow their own bank in their land.

Not sure about the cost of lady drink... will try to find out soon on my next trip down.

KatoeyLover69
13-02-2014, 11:35 AM
Report from China Daily dated 13 February 2013 :-

Prostitution crackdown expands in China

GUANGZHOU - The crackdown on the underground sex trade has expanded from Dongguan, in the heart of the Pearl River Delta, to all of Guangdong province, with local authorities vowing to severely punish those who protect the illegal services.

In addition to the closure on Sunday of dozens of entertainment venues involved in prostitution in Dongguan, a number of similar venues and some rented houses in the provincial capital of Guangzhou and other cities have been raided because of suspicion they hosted sex trade services and other illegal activities, Guangdong police sources said.

Following media outlets' recent reports of rampant prostitution in massage parlours and hotels in Dongguan, provincial police have announced a three-month crackdown on sex businesses across the province.

In a separate raid in Guangzhou on Tuesday night, police arrested 98 people suspected of involvement in illegal activities including the sex trade and gambling, and more than 20 entertainment venues were closed.

In Huizhou, which neighbours Dongguan, police raided nearly 600 entertainment venues and arrested 10 people on suspicion of involvement in the sex trade.

Li Chunsheng, vice-governor of Guangdong and director of the Guangdong Public Security Department, said government officials and police officers who provide a "protection umbrella" for the prostitution business will be severely punished.

According to Li, the provincial department will send working groups to all cities for undercover investigations, and police from other cities will be deployed to make arrests if local police fail to fulfil their responsibilities.

Sources with the Dongguan discipline inspection commission vowed on Wednesday to also remove and severely punish any officials and police officers who are found to be involved in the sex trade.

Following China Central Television's report on the rampant illegal sex trade in Dongguan, Hu Chunhua, Party chief of Guangdong, called for a tough crackdown on underground prostitution in the city.

"We should fight against prostitution in the same way we fought against the drug trade last year," Hu said.

Police said those who advertise prostitution services online, through text messages or via Internet chat software will also be severely punished.
------ KatoeyNewsNetwork