PDA

View Full Version : Post-Xmas gangbang

superhardone
12-12-2013, 11:52 PM
I'm organizing a gang-bang for a visitor from up north. She's young, sexy and have a tremendous appetite for sex, so looking for 4-5 guys total (me included) to participate.

A few requirements:

(i) Chinese guys between 30-40 yo
(ii) Professional, white collar
(iii) Have experience with at least 3some with other guys participating
(iv) Practise safe sex
(v) Good looking, at the minimum not overweight

This will probably take place on 27th in the afternoon at a nice hotel. Participants will chip in for the hotel costs.

About her:
24 yo
non-chinese
cute, petite and slutty
152cm
42kg
unsatiable demand for sex
does anal

PM me if interested.

ilovepussys
13-12-2013, 01:23 AM
Bro I want to join in can?? she can anal some more can insert two hole at the same time:) must be happening

jason_
13-12-2013, 09:53 AM
i satisfy all 5 criteria. moreover i can host so do away with splitting hotel cost issue, maybe each guy pay damage $100 to the lady ok? as for me, no money expected for hosting as i will be participating for free or at least watch live show and pcc. appreciate if each guy brings own towel plus a 3-pack condom, i doubt each guy will fuck 3 times, pay me one condom for my hosting and use the other two fucking the lady two times.i will have condom to use as well as a few more to keep for future fucking.

good idea?

superhardone
19-12-2013, 01:30 AM
She's very excited with the interests from bros. Final call before she makes her selection. Those who PM me, be prepared to send a photo as she's quick picky about looks.

For those bros who have emailed me, wait patiently for a few more days...