PDA

View Full Version : confession from decades past

Sammyboy RSS Feed
11-12-2013, 03:50 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

have a confession to make. when i was going to school in sg, i was lewd to an intelligent, sweet and docile minah, who was my fellow classmate. i harassed her day in day out, joking about her sexuality in front of other classmates. in truth, i was attracted to her, totally fixated by her kindness, warmth and helpfulness. but most of all, i wanted her. she was a possession i couldn't have. she was unfazed by my taunts, instead expressing calm and maturity never seen before in a female adolescent. she even smiled at me in quiet moments. that drove me even crazier.:*:

thinking back, i was such a monster, deserving of punishment, but the school and teachers didn't do a thing to protect her from me. i should have been expelled. when i reached pubescent and we parted ways due to streaming, i stopped. and i missed her dearly. she even invited me to her home, and i met her parents and siblings. and that was when i realized i had an angel with me for years, yet i wasted all those goodness and times and trashed them. i'm so sorry, regretful and remorseful now. if there's something i can do now as a holiday wish, i wish to find her, face her and apologize deeply with all my heart....and express how great a person she is. :D

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?170137-confession-from-decades-past&goto=newpost).