PDA

View Full Version : PAP losing creativity and time

Sammyboy RSS Feed
09-12-2013, 11:10 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Singaporean identity. Opportunities for all Singaporeans. Open and Compassionate Meritocracy. Fair and Just Society. Democracy of Deeds. Responsive and Responsible Government.

For a theme like "Our New Way Forward", I wonder what is new and something we never heard from PAP before. (Maybe other than "Democracy of Deeds" which sounds fishy.)

It goes to show that PAP is not only running out of ideas, it has no new marketing approach.

Even LHL resorted to quoting the opposition inaccurately: "the opposition says don't worry, the PAP will take care of everything, quite safe".

I would like to ask when did any opposition has actually said that and is LHL learning new tactic for 2016 from their minions in Fabrications About PAP.

I can say realistically say that their votes and seats can only go down in 2016.

What is the best thing is the PAP conference which could have splashed all over the newspapers was overshadowed by the Little India riot. Bad luck. But I commend the police and SCDF for their hard work, as well as Teo CH and Iswaran's 1 am visit to the site.

Chan Chun Sing wants to fight every corner of the net.

He doesn't get it that it's not about the messenger but the message. Surely he cannot expect the PAP to put up a website criticizing the PAP like TOC or TRE does?

If you use any platform to promote messages like this motherhood resolution it will just cost you more points.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?169914-PAP-losing-creativity-and-time&goto=newpost).