PDA

View Full Version : A GP for HIV, STD to recommend to Bros

matureguy_sg
03-08-2005, 03:25 PM
recently have some cut at outer pennis and some red dot on body. Though mentioned by Bros tat most unlikely to be STD but still worry and search for a GP cos too afraid of going to DSC cos of the name and the atmosphere.

I managed to found this clinic and I think should recommend to bros that afreaid to go DSC. When I reach the clinic, I realised this is operated by "Ang Mo" with the angmo recep. at the counter. Jus fill in my particular as for the first visit. And this recep. was asking me wat the purpose for the visit, and I jus told her for blood test, and no further questions to be asked.

When I go into the room, I am more relief cos the doctor was also a Angmo. And I told hiom tat I jus went to GL last two months and request for blood test to clear my mind. In fact, he did not ask about any details at all. He onli ask me wat test to be carried out and I told him tat is HIV and Pxxxx(don know how to spell.)

He onli told me if found positive and he had to inform the authority and I said is fine with me. Then I jus go out and do my blood test. And for infor. THE BLLOD TEST RESULT ONLI TAKE ONE DAY. I can send to message to all bros meant I am cleared, hooray..........

The damage is consultation - $55
HIV, STD and hep test - $40 ( i also do for hep B)
and some small amount, can't remember. total I paind is $99.75.

For bros who are embarrass to go DSC, this is a good place to go for checking...AND ONE THING TO NOTE< U HAVE TO MAKE APPOINTMENT B4 U GO. doctor to recommend os DOCTOR JAMES, the doctor that examine me.

INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL CLINIC
TANGLIN SHOPPING CENTRE #04-20
19 TANGLIN rOAD
sINGAPORE 247909

TEL : 67334440

CHEERS

matureguy_sg
03-08-2005, 05:50 PM
If bros think is useful infor, and give some point, he he , no obligation ,so easier for me to get contact from seniors and cheong again. Thanks

jacky chan
15-08-2005, 02:44 PM
Up again to share with bros...

wonder_99
18-08-2005, 11:11 AM
Good recommendation.... I think I will want to check up soon as well..

momoshiro
18-08-2005, 02:03 PM
thanks man
good to know u are clear too

matureguy_sg
19-08-2005, 10:09 AM
Jus cheong with afe and ease to see a doctor.