PDA

View Full Version : school sickbay

erectaurus
02-08-2005, 08:52 PM
during my sec sch day I remember 1 incident taht till now i can't forget.

It happened so quickly and me myself cant believe it.

One Saturday morning I came for my Brass Band practise and that day I'm not feeling well. I informed my music teacher and she allowed me to use the school sickbay to rest.
The sickbay was a small room near the staffs office with blinds attached. While I was resting, I hear a voice calling my name and to my surprised, it was a girl, my junior, call her Nor, with her friend were in that room, she brought me some "kueh" and hot drinks.
FYI, she was my secret admirer. We talk for awhile and her friend left. Nor was in sec 3, she too joint the Brass Band and she played clarinet. She was in band uniform, short skirt, with long socks and we're alone in that room as most of the ppls out nowhere!
We're sitting on the bed, and at that spur of moment, I bend my head and kiss her cheek, till now I still don't know why I did that, maybe a feeling to be "sayang".
At first she was shock, stunned, shy, but the atmosphere changed the mood. We engaged in frenching.
My sickness Gone!! I pull the blinds closed,and I grabbed her breast pressing hard,she try to pull my hand away but can't. I unbuttoned her uniform, pull her bra up and start to suck her nipples, she was reluctant, trying to push my head away, maybe she scared ppl see.

We stop and she buttoned her uniform and sais" Oh my God, what we're doing?" paisey.
Then I told her " Its OK, emmm see u later?"
" Sure, I got to go now, bye" she left me for her training.

I'll continue later....

libraguy75
05-08-2005, 03:33 AM
Hope to hear more of the story soon in the morning.......

yanki1
05-08-2005, 08:43 AM
wow in sec sch i have always have the soft spot for band uniform., especially the leader in front. use to have this female leader. long nice leg, short skirt. when she throw that stick into the air, the skirt will move up a bit to her butt. sometime my groups of friend will be sitting beside on the floor. if we are lucky we can see some upskirt.

damn miss those days. that was like 10 years ago man how time fly :p

erectaurus
05-08-2005, 07:12 PM
hi, sory for the delay...lets continue...
That evening around 3.30pm, I went up to the music room where every Band members were already there, I aproached Nor and whispered to her " I'm sorry for that". "Nevermind, you naughty boy" she answered. She smile and went off to keep the clarinet. She went to the ladies while I waited near the tuckshop (cafeteria).
15 mins later Nor came, she was in her T-shirt and short skirt, "Going back?" she asked. " Ermm, not really, going to sickbay" I said jokingly..."Hahaha..already locked" she reply. "Nevermind, got another sickbay...come lets go.." I pull her hand and the sickbay we were heading are actually the school 3rd flr toilet. For info, the toilet was seldom used and it was not as dirty as other toilet.
In the toilet we went to one of the cubicle and we sit on the toilet bowl. To cut it short,
we engaged with heavy petting,
I kissed Nor's lips then went to her neck while my hand "raba-raba" her breast. I slipped my hand under her T, and pull up her bra, wow!! Nor's breast were very firm and round. At this moment she was already in cloud 5, she just closed her eyes her hands were hugging me...I believed this was her 1st time.
We changed our position, I sat on the bowl and asked her to sit on my lap, she "kangkang her legs and moved slowly ontop of my lap..her breast were directly infront of my lips..folded her T-shirt,exposed her brest and me sucking and licking them...Nor can't sit still, she moved her buttocks and moaned.."Uh..erh....ahh...emmh..uhhohh.."
"Stand..." I told her and she complied. while sucking her pink swollen nipples , I pull down her panty slowly, halfway..then I touch her pussy, she was damned wet..really wet..the I rubbed her pussy and searched for the clit. Nor try to pull my hand away but my sucking and licking made her "melt".
I found her clit and continously attacked it.
"Want to do it?" I asked
"Do what?" she asked back.
"Do sex" I reply
"I'm afraid" she reply
"Just try...?" I said
"How?" she reply.
That moment I was damned fucking horny and I can't imagine having a virgin, real virgin that really horny and ready to do whatever I asked because of me.
I pull down my pants and underware, my didi was standing high, took Nor's hand and put on my didi. she just hold it and started to stroke after I shown her how.
I sat on the bowl asked her to climbed over my lap, pull her panty out and slowly position my didi onto her virgin pussy, my didi was at the mouth of her pussy rubbing het pussy and clit.
"Go down slowly...Nor" I instructed
"I'm scared" she worried
"No worry, slowly, we do it slowly.." trying to convince.
Nor went down, didi's head at the entrance, she went down very slowly..inches by inches...
"Pain...I'm scared..." Nor said
"Just a little bit in..ok"
My didi's head already halfway inside Nor's virgin pussy...
I could feel her tightness...not easy to penetrate and Nor kept complaining pain.
At last I stop and told her to suck my didi. Her sucking was not very good as it was her 1st time doing blowjob.
Anyway, she make me cum in her mouth and she was chocking. Thaqt was the experience we'd and wont forget

zserty258
06-08-2005, 07:58 AM
lol..which band are u from?? if only my band is the same as urs..btw is there a brass band in singapore nowadays mehz?

zserty258
06-08-2005, 08:00 AM
lol..u so lucky lei..how come i in band 4 years liao still dun have this kind of treatment..maybe i must use ur style le..

erectaurus
07-08-2005, 03:25 AM
lol..which band are u from?? if only my band is the same as urs..btw is there a brass band in singapore nowadays mehz?
This happened 10 yrs ago liow

zserty258
07-08-2005, 10:33 AM
lol...anymore comming up?? btw..which band u are frm and wad instrument u play?