PDA

View Full Version : OMG! Old uncle squanders $100 in half an hour on coffeeshop fox spirit

Sammyboy RSS Feed
30-11-2013, 10:50 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Earlier today, I was at a Redhill coffeeshop near the MRT after visiting my cousin who was down with dengue.

I was quite tired after running errands and took shelter from the rain. So I ordered a glass of lime juice and a plate of rojak to beat the blues.

At the next table, one old uncle of about 65 to 70 years ordered a bottle of Tiger beer from the PRC fox spirit, about 25 to 30 years old in a shamelessly slutty short skirt and a tight top that accentuated her fake push-up silicon breasts.

She poured his glass and when she saw him took out a $50 note to pay, she took another glass from her tray and sat next to him. Next, she took his hand and placed it on her lap and drank a glass together. Then she took the $50 and said to him like a slut "Bu yong zao ma.." (Let me keep the change). That's about $45 change, wow!

I continued sipping my lime juice. The fox spirit ignored the old guy for the next 15 minutes and then came back to ask him if he wanted another bottle. The old uncle had no more money, so she pointed him to the ATM nearby!

He went and took the money and she repeated exactly what she did earlier for another $50, all the time behaving shamelessly like a slut.

Stupid S'pore old men!

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?169309-OMG!-Old-uncle-squanders-100-in-half-an-hour-on-coffeeshop-fox-spirit&goto=newpost).