PDA

View Full Version : hi couple here

Ahleng88
27-11-2013, 02:14 AM
hi married couple here we have post a few post earlier this time is 200 a session with u host live sex show u can touch her too and she lick and hj u we will be back on march next year but we need to comfirm people first as we only back for short period so pls reply and book us fast if price is ok between us she will also let u f her if u want try those water that add in her drink to make her horny so she will let u f at 200 also can try if u have those water i can help u to add into her drink for u or if she agreed to let u f at 200 than its ok too.. anyone is coming to vietnam before march also can book us we can come to your room if price ok we will also do overnight service too with unlimited shot but not in sg unless have acttractive price those interested can leave your whatapp to know more detail

ColdBlood99
27-11-2013, 02:59 AM
hi married couple here we have post a few post earlier this time is 200 a session with u host live sex show u can touch her too and she lick and hj u we will be back on march next year but we need to comfirm people first as we only back for short period so pls reply and book us fast if price is ok between us she will also let u f her if u want try those water that add in her drink to make her horny so she will let u f at 200 also can try if u have those water i can help u to add into her drink for u or if she agreed to let u f at 200 than its ok too.. anyone is coming to vietnam before march also can book us we can come to your room if price ok we will also do overnight service too with unlimited shot but not in sg unless have acttractive price those interested can leave your whatapp to know more detail

How many thread you need to start?

jason_
27-11-2013, 08:38 AM
he has to start new thread because old thread is dead already. if this thread die then it is 3rd time die already.

$200 without piak piak, just watch and touch and hj is really rip off, you think sammy bros are all carrots for you to chop? even if the lady has supermodel face and figure also not worth the money.

guess67
27-11-2013, 08:43 AM
I think $200 can go gl right :p

hcg_explorer
27-11-2013, 09:15 AM
I think $200 can go gl right :p

wow... sis, u so " CHING CHO " hor... ha... more den enuf.

TS eng eng bo tai ji jo mah... sor yi tio shio gan ho lang kua. same time tan tam por lwee lol... but 200 hor juz to see shio gan show... sigh... stay at home PCC better... FOC...

Ilvhacker
27-11-2013, 09:42 AM
200 for hj, +200 more to piak. 400 to piak a Vietnam girl?either cb got gold or her lick skills very good. I don't go for cb got gold. I rather go for Singapore fl. 400 I can get foursome with Vietnam girls in gl.

jason_
27-11-2013, 04:26 PM
they think we are idiots, we whack them until thread die again.

Ilvhacker
27-11-2013, 05:19 PM
Hmmm, Maybe I leave ctc to see his face and see how chio that Vietnamese girl is.lol