PDA

View Full Version : A real fraud comforting another who feels like a fraud...

Sammyboy RSS Feed
25-11-2013, 12:10 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

This idiot trying to steal some of her limelight.

Read what this guy is saying...he only wants to do things if he is paid. His main intention is not to serve.

Quote:
Dear Nicole Seah,

I refer to your self reflection piece: "NICOLE SEAH: GROUND ZERO"

Long time no see, this is Alex Tan previously from SPP. I read about your little revelation and would like to share my part what happened after the GE2011. Like you, I was the youngest candidate in GE2011 and I’m now 26. There are a lot of expectations from us young politicians and it is indeed suffocating hearing advice from different well-intended people.

But unlike you, I resigned from SPP and do not wish to commit myself to the party, because that means a lot of walkabouts, meeting the people, writing stances, expressing opinions and basically just doing anything to get popularity. Hah. It’s a drag, and honestly I am not a committed person like you and I’ve tried for a month or so, it’s tiring. We are not elected MPs, we don’t draw a salary and everything we do is out of goodwill. Simply put in, we are just like volunteers.

But like volunteering, we could only afford spare time and resources. I notice you have made it a full time job with a tuition centre and NSP matters. Like you, I teach tuition too, but I charge a fee and it is at my own leisurely time. Perhaps it boils down to our primary purpose, for mine is just to remove the PAP out of power, contesting in GE2016 or not does not matters to me; whereas for you, is to get voted in by next election.

I received a lot of threats and tonnes of trolling too, from both pro-PAP supporters, Opposition supporters and even foreigners.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?169052-A-real-fraud-comforting-another-who-feels-like-a-fraud&goto=newpost).