PDA

View Full Version : Tall, tan, young and lovely.

InternetUser01
24-11-2013, 02:51 AM
Quoted from a song, but still accurate.

Law undergrad born and raised in Singapore in search of a long-term sugar daddy with money and connections.

Seeking to experience the finer things in life, and hopefully a head start in the climb up the corporate ladder.

If you fit the bill, get in touch. Will be waiting to hear from you.

xx

bigbrudder
24-11-2013, 06:43 AM
Darine Ko! The law professor dun want you anymore after he kena jail ah? Kekeke .....

InternetUser01
24-11-2013, 07:05 AM
Not funny....

InternetUser01
24-11-2013, 07:40 AM
Oh and FYI I'm 19, Chinese (but eurasian-looking), 5'11, tan-skinned with long legs and C/D cup boobs.

InternetUser01
24-11-2013, 10:00 AM
No idea why the admin refused to approve my post, but here it goes again.

More details about me: I'm 19+, tall (5'11), slim, tan, chinese (but eurasian looking), with medium-length brown hair, long legs and C/D/E cup boobs (depending on the bra).

Devil320
24-11-2013, 03:30 PM
Well good luck. I suppose you gotta state your point on monies u r looking at, and because u r a law undergrad, how much time do u have per week now for your SD

Devil320
24-11-2013, 03:31 PM
And maybe a picture of your body would help your search. But it is your choice as well.

bigbrudder
24-11-2013, 04:47 PM
Not funny....

I am sorry you can't see the lighter side of things. 5'11 is quite tall for a girl.

Won't you be better off joining a law firm, hook up with the senior partner? They are plenty of such ******* around.

acidicavex
24-11-2013, 09:34 PM
I am sorry you can't see the lighter side of things. 5'11 is quite tall for a girl.

Won't you be better off joining a law firm, hook up with the senior partner? They are plenty of such ******* around.

Agree with much better off than a random or maybe she just don't want to end up with a scandal record with a fella senior.... :rolleyes:

bigbrudder
24-11-2013, 11:31 PM
Agree with much better off than a random or maybe she just don't want to end up with a scandal record with a fella senior.... :rolleyes:

:D TS also wanted someone with connection. Figure if you intend to use this to spring board your career ... you will need someone with clout in the area of expertise.

InternetUser01
25-11-2013, 12:42 AM

yeah.. don't think it would be a good idea to set tongues wagging.

eyyh
25-11-2013, 03:51 AM

Law undergrad born and raised in Singapore in search of a long-term sugar daddy with money and connections.

Seeking to experience the finer things in life, and hopefully a head start in the climb up the corporate ladder.

xx

Try placing sugar account email address. I believe that It will cause more interests

acidicavex
25-11-2013, 08:28 AM

Well maybe some tongues wagging will do the career some good :rolleyes:

crood
25-11-2013, 08:50 AM

xx

In that case, no need to study so hard, just head straight to the nightclub and earn big bucks. ;)

With ur attractive stats, there will be no lack of big fathead carrots fighting to bao u!!!

bigbrudder
25-11-2013, 09:44 AM

Generally, the circle is small. I just don't think you can get away with it. After a while, it becomes obvious.

If you are concerned about tongues wagging ... you sure you are ready for this?

Just my 2 cents. Good luck!

Meow^^
25-11-2013, 11:50 AM
Sorry, but i am still trying to figure out at times..why am i studying and work my ass off and people here just start off with a SD who help them to achieve what they want....:confused:

Maybe, i should really......reconsider....my plan....

hcg_explorer
25-11-2013, 12:02 PM
TS, u need a judge to be ur SD ?

discordpiggy
25-11-2013, 12:15 PM

Senior dio si senior! Well said! :D:D:D

Meow^^
25-11-2013, 03:46 PM

Lao, you now aday keep partiming this kind of job hor...:D

nuclearkid
25-11-2013, 04:49 PM
Sorry, but i am still trying to figure out at times..why am i studying and work my ass off and people here just start off with a SD who help them to achieve what they want....:confused:

Maybe, i should really......reconsider....my plan....

Perhaps you should stick to your principles, I would. Others may question how much do those worth per kilo? It's priceless, you could look anyone in the eye tall and proud and tell them you did it the old fashioned way, no shortcuts, purely grit. That's something worth telling your grand kids next time.

iceage
25-11-2013, 09:54 PM
In that case, no need to study so hard, just head straight to the nightclub and earn big bucks. ;)

With ur attractive stats, there will be no lack of big fathead carrots fighting to bao u!!!

TS certainly has all the attractive body stats. Not sure if how is the look. Pretty face is more important to me than body stats. :)

InternetUser01
25-11-2013, 11:36 PM
Perhaps you should stick to your principles, I would. Others may question how much do those worth per kilo? It's priceless, you could look anyone in the eye tall and proud and tell them you did it the old fashioned way, no shortcuts, purely grit. That's something worth telling your grand kids next time.

I beg to differ. Not everyone's born equal (though this's a truth many find hard to accept in our falsely meritocratic society). What do you have to say about those who were born into wealthy families and are destined for a life of riches without even lifting a finger? How am I 'taking a shortcut' when I'm merely trading my youth for the success you would achieve through 'pure grit'? There is nothing shameful about working with what you have. We've just chosen to utilize what God has given us in different ways. #YOLO

I've always found older men more attractive anyway. So this's a win-win situation.

TS certainly has all the attractive body stats. Not sure if how is the look. Pretty face is more important to me than body stats. :)

Don't worry. I have a pretty face too.

too good to be true

Thank you. I'll that as a compliment (:

crood
26-11-2013, 07:56 AM

She say she look like mix eurasion :eek::D, should be not bad..

waynelah
26-11-2013, 09:37 AM
i think i fit all your conditions ! just the age dun fit only :(

nuclearkid
26-11-2013, 04:48 PM
I beg to differ. Not everyone's born equal (though this's a truth many find hard to accept in our falsely meritocratic society). What do you have to say about those who were born into wealthy families and are destined for a life of riches without even lifting a finger? How am I 'taking a shortcut' when I'm merely trading my youth for the success you would achieve through 'pure grit'? There is nothing shameful about working with what you have. We've just chosen to utilize what God has given us in different ways. #YOLO

I've always found older men more attractive anyway. So this's a win-win situation.

My initial post was to encourage a fellow forummer, not a sideswipe at you. It is a well-known fact that many attractive women obtain their ways through charm and guile, the smarter ones do so without shedding a single piece of their clothes. I would agree with you that you are not taking a short cut, in my opinion, it is in fact the contrary (Refer to post #14 of this thread).

AlexV
26-11-2013, 05:00 PM
Post a body picture if you want people to believe with today's newspaper in the background. Then people will stop doubting you and you can get some genuine offers.

InternetUser01
27-11-2013, 09:00 AM
My initial post was to encourage a fellow forummer, not a sideswipe at you. It is a well-known fact that many attractive women obtain their ways through charm and guile, the smarter ones do so without shedding a single piece of their clothes. I would agree with you that you are not taking a short cut, in my opinion, it is in fact the contrary (Refer to post #14 of this thread).

Yeah, you made a good point. Should really re-evaluate my moral compass.

27-11-2013, 11:57 AM
i heard from my customers now lawyers also very pai tan. those conveyancing lawyers don't earn as much as last time. anyway TS really know how to make use of her superiority. haha

discordpiggy
27-11-2013, 12:01 PM
i heard from my customers now lawyers also very pai tan. those conveyancing lawyers don't earn as much as last time. anyway TS really know how to make use of her superiority. haha

i beg to differ.

what you heard is those that are not doing well.

there are those. work 9am to 5pm, SAT/SUN NO WORK, salary higher than market rate by 20-30%. every time do work must do research first. and always do last minute work.

They everyday shiok shiok one. where got pai tan!

crood
27-11-2013, 02:13 PM

How pai tan also earn better than the normal working people :), good occupation with a clean background is just a ticket to marry well.

In further, high chance to hook up with senior lawyers/professional too, nobody in the right mind will want to jinx her chance to marry into a respectable family.

bigbrudder
27-11-2013, 02:18 PM
Yeah, you made a good point. Should really re-evaluate my moral compass.

So ... XMM, in the future, if you still want to consider this route ... I can help you with free practice. :D

CharmingRomeo
02-12-2013, 11:32 PM
TS disappeared, it seems. Didn't reply my msg even though I'm probably whom she's looking for