PDA

View Full Version : Heng $wee $wee joins in the fray to make crackers look funny to sarpok Ruler Loong

Sammyboy RSS Feed
21-11-2013, 12:10 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/govt-agencies-have-to/881692.html

PEASANTPORE: Education Minion Heng $wee $wee , rather than tackling the gerrymandering in the recent P1 Admission Exercise or fix the cheap PSLE system, decided to cook some curry and please Ruler Loong. He is on the record for saying regime agencies must make sure their cheap Neh-neh or Pinoy IT outsourced vendors beef up their cyber security but still pay them peanuts.

$wee $wee's comment came after recent attacks on regime websites that exposed that IDA Fat Cats are a bunch of truly 'Jiat Leow Bee' baboons who are better off condo shopping than implementing national IT policies.

Both the webpages of the Ruler Loong's Office and Istana were compromised last week, after crackers vandalized their webpages to show peasants that their overly educated rulers are a bunch of IT Imbeciles who are in political office due to their good luck and connections.

$wee $wee said: "You know, I know, we all now cum here and talk cock sing song to please Ruler Loong. With my IQ, I know IDA got dodgy deals with some IT vendors to 'sapu' the outsourced IT infrastructure and the attacks proved both turkeys are napping. KNNCCB, when want to cream off money from the regime, make sure do some work and not give Ang Mohs a chance to make us look stupid ok."

The education minion was speaking on the sidelines of a community event that kicked off a nutrition programme for old peasants called "Die Faster and Give Ruler Loong your annuities".

A study by Tan Tock Seng Hospital in 2011 showed that one in three seniors are at risk of malnutrition - which could lead to more medical spendings in the form of treating their frequent falls and more serious injuries.

Dr Ong Ah Hwa, who chairs the project, said there are plans to implement the PRC inspired, Final Solution, that is 'no money, no treatment, go to Bedok Reservoir lor'.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?168726-Heng-wee-wee-joins-in-the-fray-to-make-crackers-look-funny-to-sarpok-Ruler-Loong&goto=newpost).