PDA

View Full Version : A super service you never tried before! 100% garantee

ffffffff
30-07-2005, 01:05 AM
I have tried this gal through my friend recommendation,she is a freelance and only come sg once a month! She is malaysian,average pretty and good figure! But the MOST IMPORTANT of all,her services is in tip top grade A condition,i can said that i have tried so many gals in my life,this is the one that i think is the most worth it and always craving for it!
First,her foreplay is the ones that is the BEST services i ever tried! Guys out there have you ever tried been lick in your butt for almost 6-8 times,each last for about 1 min.that feeliing is just like in heaven! During the licking butt,she will keep on sucking your ball and BJ up & down! The whole process is licking of whole body follow by her specialilty which i mention above! The best part has yet to come,her BJ is i can said you GUYS out there have never tried,she some kind of BJ will make your leg shake every BJ she did! Last but not least she know how to make her SISTER contract while you thrusting!
GUYS out there this is an experience that you must tried once in your life,you wont regret it! Price-$150

schwing
30-07-2005, 09:49 AM
FIRING SQUAD! are you READY?!?! :)

Flairway
30-07-2005, 09:53 AM
I have tried this gal through my friend recommendation,she is a freelance and only come sg once a month! She is malaysian,average pretty and good figure! But the MOST IMPORTANT of all,her services is in tip .......................GUYS out there this is an experience that you must tried once in your life,you wont regret it! Price-$150
Bro, this gal you are refering, is she a FREELANCE or she belongs to a particular house? If freelance, I think you are in the wrong forum. I doubt If she belongs to a particular house, so anyway you are about to be......what they say.......fired. :cool:

schwing
31-07-2005, 01:35 PM
FIRING SQUAD! are you READY?!?! :)

hhhmmm... becoz of this statement, ppl zapped me instead. i dun mind much abt the pts u zapped, but pls leave yr nick behind and do state yr reasons for zapping me. i am more tuulan becoz some ppl here abused their rep power to zap ppl anyhow. :mad:

PS: anyway, even though i put the above statement, i did not zap ffffffff.

sammyboyfor
31-07-2005, 02:35 PM
hhhmmm... becoz of this statement, ppl zapped me instead.

I have zapped you and left my reasons for doing so. I'll repeat them here... this section is titled "The LEGAL Geylang Scene".

Freelancers are ILLEGAL. There is a section below where freelancers can be discussed. You should post your message there... not here.

SilviaS13
31-07-2005, 02:51 PM
i think those who zapped schwing are mistakened...when he say firing squad, he means get ready to "gun" fffffff for posting abt freelancers in the wrong forum, not "shoot" the wl.

schwing
31-07-2005, 09:06 PM
I have zapped you and left my reasons for doing so. I'll repeat them here... this section is titled "The LEGAL Geylang Scene".

Freelancers are ILLEGAL. There is a section below where freelancers can be discussed. You should post your message there... not here.

ok. but i did not submit any FR abt FL in here. it was fffffff and i used the term 'firing squad' becoz i expect fffffff to be gunned down as like what u had said FLs are illegal and should be discussed in FL's section instead.

hhhmmmm....guessed i had been victimised. nvm.... :rolleyes:

schwing
31-07-2005, 09:07 PM
i think those who zapped schwing are mistakened...when he say firing squad, he means get ready to "gun" fffffff for posting abt freelancers in the wrong forum, not "shoot" the wl.

thanx bro. guessed ppl misunderstood me. :(