PDA

View Full Version : I fucked a glam Malay model selling perfume

tshirt
19-11-2013, 06:10 PM
Another thread was talking about how someone banged a "NL" or "Nasi Lemak".

So I will also tell you guys about my experience earlier this year banging a Malay model in KL.

I was a famous shopping centre in KL. Walked pass one of the courts and there was this temporary stand they set up selling perfume. Lots of Malay gals and guys there trying to sell the perfume. I noticed one of the Malay girl looked really different.

Ok, first time I saw her, I didn't know she is Malay. It's because she had blonde hair. Her facial feature was so beautiful I thought she may be Middle Eastern or some type of Mixed European/Iraqi etc. I was very curious to know where the heck she is from.

She has long wavy blonde hair. She stands at 1.7m tall, her long legs are to die for. She was wearing a black tshirt similar to the sales team, with long sleeve. The tshirt is really tight and shows her C cup really nicely. Her eyes are really big and beautiful, and she has really delicious lips and smile. Her mouth is really sexy, looks very much like the Jap AV actress Risa Murakami. Face like Risa, but body is much sexier and bustier than Risa!
https://www.google.com/search?q=risa+murakami&rlz=1C1CHMO_enMY550MY550&espv=210&es_sm=93&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=rjeLUofsHISzrgev94CYBw&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ

I stood there watching her sell perfume to an older chinese man. And the way she talked and laughed and smiled, really good to watch.

I keep looking at her for about 20 minutes. Then at one point, while I was looking at my phone, suddenly someone said "Try sir?". I looked up, it was her. She had walked up to me, and trying to give me one of those small white card for perfume testing. I took it and smelled it, and said "nice" while trying my best not to look nervous.

Looks: 9/10
Body: 10/10
Boobs: C

She said "buy one sir", persuading me gently.
I asked her, how much is it. She said RM200 for 1 bottle. I was thinking "Walau! So expensive. Don't expect me to spend this money."
I told her, "I never buy perfume, because I smell good all the time. Don't stink" with a naughty smile. And she gave me a smile.

She was standing right next to me, I could smell her perfume. Smelled really good. Her boobs are really sticking out from her chest, wrapped tightly by her tshirt. I think it must be C cup (at least!). What's really the most sexy about her is her blonde wavy long hair, really very seductive.

I asked her "are you Malaysian?"
She nodded. I said, "You are mixed? Or...."
She said "I Malay".
I was actually surprised, a Malay girl looking this sexy!

H2001
19-11-2013, 06:18 PM
Nice story Ts hope to read more of your experience

diputs1269
19-11-2013, 07:04 PM
Curious how you managed to bang her. :)

funzguy
19-11-2013, 07:13 PM
Pls continue

AhBoy67
19-11-2013, 07:18 PM
Honestly, Malay girl is more sexy than other race girl in Malaysia. They really can dress to kill and wear it proudly at the public despite Muslim rules they have to cover up vital parts.

Really jaw dropping when u saw such sexy Minah. :)

Beabear
19-11-2013, 08:00 PM
Hope this one can move fast

herodieyoung
19-11-2013, 08:09 PM
:p another good story involving a meena.....nice

tshirt
19-11-2013, 08:59 PM
I tell you her face is damn good and beautiful, just like Risa Murakami. But, Risa's face is very oriental, this Malay gal (call her M) her face look like Middle eastern. Her nose is longer, sharper, and face also more 'western". Her body is mature, curvy at the right places - boobs and butt and hips. I think I know why I didn't expect her to be Malay, because of her sexy body - looked more like western model body.

tshirt
19-11-2013, 09:07 PM
Ok continue.

I told her "wow, you are Malay? Serious?"
She nodded with a smile.
I asked her "are you local?"
She told me she is from Sabah.
We chatted a bit about Sabah, I have been there before. Talked about her hometown. She said she like it here in KL more than in Sabah.

I asked what's her name. She told me her name is "M" (I shorten her name here).
I asked her, "Can I ask you out for coffee sometime"?
I asked really sincerely in a friendly way. I knew the chance with this type of glam girl is not high, they usually are booked by other guys, or stuck up.

But to my surprise, she nodded and said Ok!
I told her a bit about me too, telling her I come to KL often and stay with my sister. Told her I'm new here too, and will be nice to make a new friend.
After a bit of chatting, I asked again "You ok to go coffee with me sometime?"

Just to make sure! I was damn nervous!
Again she nodded yes.

I asked for her phone number, and she looked around her sales team to make sure nobody is looking at us. Then she told me her number. I said I will call her soon when I have the time. She said ok.

Then she asked me again, "you betul tak nak beli ni ke?" (you really don't wanna buy this perfume?)
I said no la, I don't buy perfume. I said to her Nice to meet you etc and I will call you soon. She said ok with a smile.

tshirt
19-11-2013, 09:35 PM
About 3 days later, on a Friday night, my friend asked me to go to the Curve shopping mall. There is a ktv there. So I joined.

In the car, I told my friend about her. My friend told me. "Ask her to come along lah!"
I was really scared. But my friend keep pushing and daring me.

In the end, I called her. She said she just got off work. I asked if she like to join us. She said ok!

I told my friend I wanna go home, get my own car to pick her up. My friend sent me back home. I got my car and drove to her apartment. Actually she just living near my housing area.

When I arrived, I sms her. Wait in the car. Then I see her coming down. Wow, she is wearing a sexy jeans, but no high heels, just girly nice shoes, and a tight tshirt again, but this time is short sleeve. Purple colour tshirt. She tied her hair back, looks pretty. She is friendly and I try to keep the conversation lively.

At the ktv, we joined my friends, and there were a group of people there they I didn't know too (my friend's friend's friends).
So the whole night I am sitting and chatting with her and my friend, making her feel comfortable.
Her english is not so good, but we can speak Malay too. So we mix English with Malay.
Then the bunch of youngsters in our group (they are still studying uni, some local unis, some overseas uni). They ordered alchohol and drinking. My friend told me, since we are in the same group, we will have to split the bill together. So he told me better drink up.
I told M not to worry about the bill, I will cover her share. Then My friend start to make me drink. Some friend came and playing some drinking game with me. I can't drink well (Actually i don;t like drinking). M drinking orange juice.
Then at one point, my friend's friend asked her if she try before. She said yes she tried once. Then my friend asked her if she like a try. She said OK, just a little bit!!
I saw that in that other group of youngsters, there was a Malay/Chinese mix girl who was drinking too. I know she is Malay because her name is Azura.

Anyway, M drinks about 2 half glasses. At this point, I thought, wow, this girl is really modern. Wear sexily everytime, drink a bit, I think she is really ON.

At half time, I took her outside the K room, just chatting outside, get fresh air. We sit outside at the outside bench. I telling her some jokes,and she is laughing, and hitting me on my lap saying "You jahat la, hahaha".

I think she is getting a bit high.
It was after midnight, I asked her if she hungry, we could go mamak stall for something to eat. She says ok.

So I told my friend to settle my share and M's share of the bill for me, I will pay him next time. He is my good buddy since young, he is ok. He whispered to me "you must cucuk her tonight!" ( you must poke her tonight!)

I drive her to the mamak stall. On the way there, it starts to drizzle a bit. I am chatting with her, making jokes, asking her if she been here or there before.
Then I stopped near the mamak shop. Still drizzling. We didn't get out of the car, still keep chatting away. At one stage, I told her "you are really pretty when you laugh like that".
She give me a glance and a smile like saying "you naughty..."
I hold her hand right after I said that.
Try to catch the good happy mood she is in.

Then she said "U suka I ke?"
I just nod my head and said "kerana u jahat loh, hehehe" in a teasing way. She laugh and said "No, you yang jahat, I baik" jokingly.
I hold her hand tighter and move my head closer to her. And she move her head forward and kiss my lips. And she laughed!

niel
20-11-2013, 12:05 AM
More pls?

Continue pls

justakid
20-11-2013, 12:13 AM
nice refreshing story bro.. camping here :P

gotnotime
20-11-2013, 12:15 AM
Then she said "U suka I ke?"
I just nod my head and said "kerana u jahat loh, hehehe" in a teasing way. She laugh and said "No, you yang jahat, I baik" jokingly.
I hold her hand tighter and move my head closer to her. And she move her head forward and kiss my lips. And she laughed!

Pardon my ignorance, but what did the lines above mean? :p

milkyshake
20-11-2013, 12:27 AM
"You like me right?"

"Because you are naughty."

"You are the one who is naughty?"

gotnotime
20-11-2013, 12:29 AM
"You like me right?"

"Because you are naughty."

"You are the one who is naughty?"

Thank you so much :)

tshirt
20-11-2013, 11:52 AM
Ok I found a model that looks 95% like my Malay FB!

http://dailylenglui.blogspot.com/2013/03/daniella-wang-li-dan-due-west-our-sex.html

Her face looks like this Chinese model, especially the lips, but M's lips a bit thinner (more European). This girl's lips also quite similar to Risa Murakami.

But my M's hair is blonde and wavy.

Body is similar shape to this Chinese model, but of course this Chinese model's breasts are too big. My Malay's breasts are C+ cup, or maybe D.

ah rat
20-11-2013, 11:58 AM
TS,any pixs of her neh neh & pussy :p :D

SP2010
20-11-2013, 05:57 PM
She must be one horny minah la ..;):D

tshirt
20-11-2013, 10:41 PM
Lots of Malay gals are known for being horny :D

Do u know in Malaysia, out of 55 cases of babies born by unmarried mother, about 53 are Malay, only 1 chinese, 1 indian. He he

Zeith
21-11-2013, 09:03 AM
Lots of Malay gals are known for being horny :D

Do u know in Malaysia, out of 55 cases of babies born by unmarried mother, about 53 are Malay, only 1 chinese, 1 indian. He he

Yes, agreed with that, any more story to continue?

tshirt
21-11-2013, 10:08 AM
Ok continued:

We are in the car, raining outside, and I move in to kiss her.
Her head move forward to kiss me.

When our lips touch, our mouth open, her tongue came out to meet mine and our mouth locked and our tongues go crazy with action. She is a good kisser, a hungry kisser.

At this time I think to myself "She is really horny. She needs a good fuck badly".

Her lips is very delicious, really got a bit of sweet smell. Even her skin smells sweet besides the perfume she is wearing. I don't know, this girl has a feminine attractive smell. I just enjoy kissing her passionately.

I move my hands to caress her big breasts. Wow, those things are really nice to grab and fondle. When I touch her breasts, her kissing gets more passionate. She increase her sucking on my tongue.

Seeing she is this horny, I move my hand to touch her down there, outside her jeans. Even just by rubbing her vagina with her jeans on, she pull me closer with her hands and starts moaning with so much pleasure. She just wants to hug me closer.

After rubbing her pussy for about 2 minutes, I move her hand to touch my crotch. She could feel how hard I am inside now.

She licks her lips and says "wa, tegangnya". (wow, strong erection)
She move her tongue somemore playfully and said "nak hisap" (want to suck!)

She unzipped me and took out my dick, and keep holding and fondling it.

I relax on my seat, with my dick standing 12 oclock. And her head move over and starts giving me the most wonderful blowjob. So wonderful because her tongue is so active! And her bbbj has a lot of suction and saliva, feels really good.

I let her suck for maybe 10 minutes, and my dick was so full and hard like it's gonna fuck her so bad right now.

Then I remove her tshirt, but not entirely, because we are in the car. I just lift her tshirt up, then she removed her bra (black one!), and then I just let her tshirt remain on her (above her breasts) while I suck her breast and nipples. Her nipples are light colour. Her breasts are really smooth and big ones. I estimate C+ or D. These jugs are really big, much bigger than mangoes. Papaya size. Her skin on her body is very fair. She is those type of malay that is very fair type. Even sucking and licking on her breasts, her skin smells and tastes real good. There is a feminine nice aroma. I feel very good smelling this.

After sucking, I ask her to move aside and let me move over to her seat.
So we are now both on her passenger side seat, and I help her remove her tight jeans. This was quite a hard task, because tight jeans hard to remove. Anyway in the end I manage to use my leg to push her jeans down her legs.

I didn't remove my pants all the way. Only unzipped, and down to my lap. I took off her black panties and I start to touch her clitoris and rubbing it with my hands. She starts moaning again.

So I was rubbing her pussy, and sucking her nipples, while she fondling my cock.

Then I ask her to do cowgirl on me. The rain got heavier, so no worry that anyone would come near. My only worry was people with umbrella walking near. But my car was parked at the end of the parking street, quite far from the mamak shop.

So she sit on me cowboy,and put my dick at her pussy, and she starts sitting and pushing my dick in.

OMG, it felt so wet her pussy. She is really a very wet horny girl.

As I went in, she starts moaning louder and harder like she is in heaven with each thrust. She was doing all the work, I was at the bottom! She moved hard and fast, sometimes slow, both also felt fucking good.

I will never be able to come in this position (I don't know why, during cowgirl position I have never come before in the past eventhough when I enjoy it). So we fucked this way for about 15 minutes and she orgasm twice. After her 2nd big orgasm, she hugged me and kind of rest and starts to tongue kiss me again.

She said with a smile "you kuat ya? Dah lama belum datang lagi. I sudah dua kali" (You are strong ya? You haven't cum after so long, I already came twice).

I joke with her "of course baby. I'm strong man".

I told her let's go to a place we can do some REAL ACTION.

hoian
21-11-2013, 07:51 PM
Think I saw the gal fitting your description working at 1 Utama selling perfume. :cool:

thingshappen
21-11-2013, 08:11 PM
good story, love to have some fun with them someday!

Androgynous
21-11-2013, 08:41 PM
interesting story. more please

Rasta Marley
21-11-2013, 09:41 PM
Joining fellow campfire samsters awaiting TS updates on the rendezvous with the glam Minah :D

tshirt
21-11-2013, 10:53 PM
Think I saw the gal fitting your description working at 1 Utama selling perfume. :cool:

sure or not. Old wing or new wing? Which area?

emokia
21-11-2013, 11:26 PM
Pitching tent bro!:D

Whackobro
23-11-2013, 02:46 AM

u no go get her number meh ? :)

Camel
23-11-2013, 04:32 AM
Waiting for more updates ;)

tshirt
27-11-2013, 10:14 PM
ok found the time to continue my story.

After we fuck in the car in the rain, i told her to go somewhere private for a proper fuck.

I had this plan to bring her to my sister's apartment in KL. It is a new apartment, and nobody lived there before. I got the keys in my car because sometimes i go there to use the gym only.

So i thought, this is a good place to do it. This apartment is in a very luxurious and high class of KL.

So I drive there with her. Still raining like crazy.

I hold her hands, walking to the apartment unit from the carpark.
As soon as the door closed, I start pushing her to the wall and give her a tongue kiss. Then I carry her to the bedroom.

Start to undress her while kissing her. Keep fondling her nice breasts. Take off her tshirt and bra, and start licking her body and breasts.

Then I take off her jeans and underwear. I ask her to take off my clothes.
When we are both naked, we are touching and kissing each other like crazy on the bed.

I bring her to the shower, and we both have a shower together with lots of kissing and touching. Her breasts are so nice to touch when wet in the shower. She keep holding my dick, which is so hard now.

Then she goes down and starts giving me a blowjob, oh feels so good in the shower. The water makes my dick slip in and out of her beautiful lips so nicely.

I move her against the wall, she is bending down and holding on the wall with her ass facing me. I start to put my hard dick into her pussy raw. We fuck like this very passionately, felt so damn good. We are like animals fucking.

After that, I make her sit down on the bathroom table top, and I open her legs with my hands, and I put my dick into her pussy. Fuck her so nicely in this position. The feeling is so raw. I keep french kissing her.

After about 10 minutes fucking like this, I carry her to the bed. Fuck her missionary first, then after that doggy on the bed. Doggy was the best position, because she has long legs, a great butt, tall body, and nice breasts hanging in this position.

I change to missionary again, and fuck her until before I came, I pull out and shoot on her body. We cuddle and kiss and chatting. Then next morning, I fuck her in the morning again.

b0b0y
28-11-2013, 07:28 AM
Nice, nice .. pls continue ..

lotsfits80
28-11-2013, 06:25 PM
Bro mind sharing what brand she's selling and where?

hungryghost4
30-11-2013, 10:35 PM
ok found the time to continue my story.

I move her against the wall, she is bending down and holding on the wall with her ass facing me. I start to put my hard dick into her pussy raw. We fuck like this very passionately, felt so damn good. We are like animals fucking.

After that, I make her sit down on the bathroom table top, and I open her legs with my hands, and I put my dick into her pussy. Fuck her so nicely in this position. The feeling is so raw.

Bro TS, don't mean to be a party-pooper....but...

Hope that you will also find time to do a check up. Raw is war.....no matter how nice or solid the girl is, you can't tell what exotic diseases she may be carrying. For her to be so willing, it shows that she could also be quite promiscuous and you nver know who she had been with before. And what she caught from them.

Good luck.

tshirt
31-08-2014, 10:20 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-nclLdhBa_RE/USlxS_gCHDI/AAAAAAAANMk/lcb2HjDPYj4/s1600/c3+(Custom).JPG

All I can say is she looks like this Colgate model.

Face almost 99% same, even the smile. But my Malay looks more 'mixed'.

risingeast
01-09-2014, 06:40 AM
Please continue your story..

eeemen
07-09-2014, 12:06 AM
Bro TS anymore to share? ;) cheers, ....................

Hkaras
07-09-2014, 01:58 AM
Nice story!!!

MattJB
07-09-2014, 07:34 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-nclLdhBa_RE/USlxS_gCHDI/AAAAAAAANMk/lcb2HjDPYj4/s1600/c3+(Custom).JPG

This is a famous actress, nurfazura.
Use to be a girlfriend of a malaysian king's son.
You r very lucky to fuck a girl resemble her.

ah rat
07-09-2014, 07:55 AM

Bro,got her neh neh & pussy pixs to share :D

hitodavis
07-09-2014, 12:22 PM
Nice man!!! Continue and share more about it

ak77
08-09-2014, 05:10 AM
Nice work, more pls