PDA

View Full Version : DuYunQi.... Please play a smarter game!!! Ha Ha Ha

Sammyboy RSS Feed
17-11-2013, 11:40 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

;) If you wanna play the infraction game, please do it until i cannot make any more posting in this forum...

Don't follow Eunuch Escher style to play the infraction n zapping game n yet did not succeed.... Eunuch Escher ask all his gang of CROW to zap me but i'm still alive in this forum!!!

Don't be a COWARD to admit that when you can't reply my post, you come out with excuses like "Oh, I'm not going to reply to you anymore" OR " HK14K, you're twisitng your words"!!! Anyone can see clearly our debate content who is side-stepping n who is twisting n turning... Such tactics in a forum is already out dated!!!

Also, please dun continuously slapped your own cheap mouth by claiming that i brought out other ppls parents but praising n commending Eunuch Escher a crow who greets his mother every morning in this forum with all the female authentic organs...

So what if i bring out other ppls parents??? Now I'm going to bring out you DuYunQi parents.... YES... YOUR PARENTS, SEE CLEARLY!!!

DISGRACE YOURSELF IS OK BUT DON'T DISGRACE YOUR PARENTS ESPECIALLY YOUR MOTHER WITH NO OTHER PLACE BUT EVEN A FORUM...

NOT HAPPY??? Continue to infract n zap OR YOU CAN LOOK FOR ME PERSONALLY AS WELL IF YOUR MOTHER HAVE BORN YOU WITH GUTS N BALLZ!!!

OH YA... not forgetting your CROW BROTHER Tension68 say that I'm liable for defamation suit... WAITING FOR U!!! :D

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?168504-DuYunQi-Please-play-a-smarter-game!!!-Ha-Ha-Ha&goto=newpost).