PDA

View Full Version : How to Flirt With Women

love09
16-11-2013, 12:33 AM
How to Flirt With Women

1. Be clean and hygienic: Wear fresh clothes, get a shower every night, use deodorant in the morning, brush your teeth, make sure your hair looks alright... It seems simple but it makes a WORLD of difference when it comes to women... and some guys just don't seem to understand that.

2. Have lots and lots and lots of confidence: Have faith in yourself, don't be a wimp when you're talking to women... Girls want a strong man, not a sniveling wuss who barely has the guts to even talk to her... but if she sees the guy has a lot of confidence in himself, she sees that strong man in him and thus will be much more open to romantics and the like.

3. Start a conversation with her: It's funny because many guys have no idea how to talk to a girl even though it's probably the easiest thing.

4. Body Language: By far the most powerful weapon you have in your romantic arsenal. Compared to this your conversation means absolutely nothing...this is what's gonna get her attracted to you, this is what's gonna make her want to go out with you, and this is what's gonna make her want you in her pants.

5. Cocky-Funny: If you're dealing with a girl who is resistant to having a conversation, this technique is essential if you really want to grab her attention and make her fall for you. So, here's how cocky-funny works: You've commented on something in the environment, attempting to get the girl into a conversation, but turns out she responds with something like "Yeah, whatever."

ColdBlood99
16-11-2013, 03:12 AM
this is good way to attack teenage

Tai_zi21
16-11-2013, 05:27 AM
My advice more simple

Make sure u have plenty of cash or credit card,if throw in a nice car would be better! :D

huhu123
16-11-2013, 07:40 AM
My advice more simple

Make sure u have plenty of cash or credit card,if throw in a nice car would be better! :D

yup best got nice nice apartment

oxeso
16-11-2013, 08:12 AM
Tested n proven,100% success rate(at least in d states),all u need is a Italia 458.
Even made a testee dump her bf on d spot!:eek:
Thanks for sharing anyway, Ts.:)

handsomeboy888
17-11-2013, 09:37 AM
Nice tips!

sianguy2006
17-11-2013, 11:02 AM
wtf...everything you have mentioned its common sense lah. I dont even see any proper tips. And there's a lot lot more on flirting with women. Your like stating the obvious like how to kill a cockroach, step on it, spray with insecticide blah blah blah:cool:

prettymannequin
17-11-2013, 11:09 AM
Some guys can't pull off cocky-funny and just come across as trying too hard.

So please, if you can't, just don't... It's really awkward.

crood
17-11-2013, 07:46 PM
My advice more simple

Precisely especially when one is poor, old, buang and trying hard to impress by fitting into shoes that obviously don't fit ;)

What category should only mix with what category :p

TassieDevil
17-11-2013, 08:21 PM

If I'm not wrong, Cocky-Funny is a technique introduced by a PUA called David DeAngelo.

It's a combination of both cocky and being funny at the same time. It's a bit hard to execute, if you are too cocky in your approach you will be seen as arrogant.

Try to Google David DeAngelo Cocky and Funny. I also saw there is a few Youtube videos about this

Sirrus
18-11-2013, 12:48 AM

sincerity counts. many people dont appreciate the effort anymore.
thats why so many relationship fail and dont last long.
all too self entitlement. take things for granted.

Putin
18-11-2013, 01:54 AM
sincerity counts. many people dont appreciate the effort anymore.
thats why so many relationship fail and dont last long.
all too self entitlement. take things for granted.

I like what you say its full of meaning and wise :)

Lindblum
18-11-2013, 02:29 AM
love to read new guides by other sams . Do continue and elaborate

Suharto
18-11-2013, 02:35 AM
Bapak have one full proof way, its called MONEY.

A wad of S$50 will get you into any women's panties :rolleyes:

alwaysbestdeal
18-11-2013, 11:10 AM
Bapak have one full proof way, its called MONEY.

A wad of S$50 will get you into any women's panties :rolleyes:

A wad of S$50 will get you her panties

A wad of S$100 will get you into her pussy :rolleyes

A wad of S$500 will get her pussy stick to you.

A wad of S$1000 will get you her pussy and a change of panties :D

C.I.M
18-11-2013, 12:13 PM
Guess i can only go KTV, pay woman to flirt with me.:)

Putin
18-11-2013, 03:25 PM
Guess i can only go KTV, pay woman to flirt with me.:)

Don't say that bro, sometimes these kinds of things are trial and error stuff, one
thing may not work on one woman but may work on another :)

CaptainPlanet
19-11-2013, 01:20 PM
My advice more simple

Your advice hard to achieve :(

prettymannequin
19-11-2013, 01:49 PM
If I'm not wrong, Cocky-Funny is a technique introduced by a PUA called David DeAngelo.

It's a combination of both cocky and being funny at the same time. It's a bit hard to execute, if you are too cocky in your approach you will be seen as arrogant.

Try to Google David DeAngelo Cocky and Funny. I also saw there is a few Youtube videos about this

I've read it before when I was 14 brah. But thanks for intro-ing it to other guys here!