PDA

View Full Version : Sammygirls FR

jugesam
28-07-2005, 01:06 PM
Hi all,

I think this has been posted before but i have not really read anything on this. While we have been seeing a lot of bros giving their frs, and their likes and dislike about what the woman do, is there any gals that like to share with us their likes and dislikes of what their partners/bf/hubby/customers...whatever.... do during the session....

i am sure many bros will be able to learn from this and be a better lover.....

maybe boss can start a new category for gals, since i read in some thread that more and more gals are joining the forum. ;)

Striker
28-07-2005, 01:16 PM
Hi all,

I think this has been posted before but i have not really read anything on this. While we have been seeing a lot of bros giving their frs, and their likes and dislike about what the woman do, is there any gals that like to share with us their likes and dislikes of what their partners/bf/hubby/customers...whatever.... do during the session....

i am sure many bros will be able to learn from this and be a better lover.....

maybe boss can start a new category for gals, since i read in some thread that more and more gals are joining the forum. ;)

instead of asking others to share first...why not you, on the other hand, kick start first, so others might follow...

plman2002
28-07-2005, 01:20 PM
is there any gals that like to share with us their likes and dislikes of what their partners/bf/hubby/customers...whatever.... do during the session....
since i read in some thread that more and more gals are joining the forum. ;)

since you know that there are more gals joining the forum liao,
go find their nick n read all their post.
sure u can see a couple of their post mentioning their like n dislikes.
please do some homework instead of asking.

not sure if firing squad will come or BOSS himself will come.

take care.

bet u have not read on those stickies.

MoonBlaze
28-07-2005, 01:26 PM
Hi all,I think this has been posted before but i have not really read anything on this. ..... is there any gals that like to share with us their likes and dislikes of what their partners/bf/hubby/customers...whatever.... do during the session....

instead of asking others to share first...why not you, on the other hand, kick start first, so others might follow... Samster Jugesam...Are you a gal? The way Samster Striker reply...it's like you are a gal. :D

t123
28-07-2005, 01:28 PM
i think we better wear our protection gear and siam.

Big Sexy
28-07-2005, 01:44 PM
i don't mind gal.. scare is GAY!!! :D

Samster Jugesam...Are you a gal? The way Samster Striker reply...it's like you are a gal. :D

jugesam
28-07-2005, 01:53 PM
Hi all,

for starters, i am a guy.......hmm......i tot i have posted a couple of fr here already.....

I have read some threads on what the girls have written here, just wanna consolidate their views........... maybe can have better fr later..........if anyone wan to flame me.......so be it, as i just wanna have a forum to share information.......

thats what i tot this is all about!!!!! :confused:

10 cc
28-07-2005, 03:12 PM
i just wanna have a forum to share information.......
thats what i tot this is all about!!!!! :confused:no one is flaming you, yet. you will know it when people starts to, trust me.

this is a forum for sharing, you are right about that. so why dont u start sharing first? let me suggest a homework for you then.

go read more threads in this section, identify as many ladies as you can, go see their past posts, and cut-and-paste their FRs (if any), here - in your thread. so FRs can happen anywhere in this forum, but they will all be consolidated here - by you.

by then, bros here will show their appreciation for all your "hard" work and up your rep points - which, i am sure, is not important to you.

howzat?

Castrol
28-07-2005, 03:20 PM
I have read some threads on what the girls have written here, just wanna consolidate their views........... maybe can have better fr later..........:

well bro, i have just one concern. as men, do we really want to have or read (many) FRs posted by women?

for example -
oooh, his big hard cock is so delicious... with all the veins popping out on his boner as i swallowed his long and red hot cock... oooh as i licked his hairy balls, i run my fingers on his muscular biceps and triceps and his cute butt, he is so strong, my god... and his hands are so big and rough...

so, how many bros already pui chow nua at this point? ;)

Shiokday
28-07-2005, 03:27 PM
oooh, his big hard cock is so delicious... with all the veins popping out on his boner as i swallowed his long and red hot cock... oooh as i licked his hairy balls, i run my fingers on his muscular biceps and triceps and his cute butt, he is so strong, my god... and his hands are so big and rough...

waa waa...handsome man...sounds like a girl writing a FR on you leh :D

Castrol
28-07-2005, 03:41 PM
waa waa...handsome man...sounds like a girl writing a FR on you leh :D

thats what the girls wrote about me in sammysyt.com :D

Shiokday
28-07-2005, 03:58 PM
thats what the girls wrote about me in sammysyt.com :D
u lidat bo swee...nvr intro me the girls... :D

plman2002
28-07-2005, 04:00 PM

Bro Castrol, make sure muz have 34C one.
Our bro Shiokday here fetish for 34C one. :D

Shiokday
28-07-2005, 04:08 PM
Our bro Shiokday here fetish for 34C one
he knows...he knows... :p

correction must have 34C AND ABOVE :D

jugesam
28-07-2005, 04:15 PM
bros,

u guys are good....lmao with your replies........will continue to search thread to see any comments by the gals.........lol

again i am not asking for fr from the gals as what you have mention. wah lau, who want to hear about others lan jiao when we have our own to offer.... i am talking about how gers wants to be treated by the guys....where to touch, when to touch, how to get them into the mood.....i know there are lots of articles out there teaching this, but just wanna hear from the horses mouth...errrr gals mouth........ macam like live conversation with the gals and know what girls really think, especially after they have seen all our fr.....

if the gals are going to post that type of fr, i think i will be one of the first to get out of here......wah lau, which guy can tahan reading....... :eek:

personally, i have enjoy reading some threads started by the girls and i find it interesting, thats why i had started this hoping to get more opinions from them......

anyway as the bros said, let me have some time to find an interesting topics to discuss.

lol

Castrol
28-07-2005, 04:16 PM

oh oh... my good bro is stroking himself already... :D

Castrol
28-07-2005, 04:19 PM
Our bro Shiokday here fetish for 34C one. :D

yeah bro plman, bro Shiokday likes big headlights... :D

Shiokday
28-07-2005, 04:22 PM
oh oh... my good bro is stroking himself already..
yeah bro plman, bro Shiokday likes big headlights

nbzzz....ask u for the girls contact oso kena suan...i am sure many bros oso like big headlights...but i just more open about it... :D :p

plman2002
28-07-2005, 04:34 PM
yeah bro plman, bro Shiokday likes big headlights... :D

beside big headlights.............. still muz have pinkish nipples one. kekeke

am sure many bros oso like big headlights...but i just more open about it...Shiokday

Not everyone like u hor. at least not me. hehehe

jugesam
28-07-2005, 04:38 PM

since i started this thread, can i have the nos first.... :p :p

Shiokday
28-07-2005, 05:16 PM

Not everyone like u hor. at least not me. hehehe
still my goot goot brudder knows me best...kekeke

i know u have fetish for eyes onli...hehehe

since i started this thread, can i have the nos first....
hahaha...Mr Plman u just sabo yourself...think ur pm box is going to be full liao...kekeke

plman2002
28-07-2005, 06:40 PM
still my goot goot brudder knows me best...kekeke
i know u have fetish for eyes onli...hehehe

hahaha...Mr Plman u just sabo yourself...think ur pm box is going to be full liao...kekeke

知我者莫若Shiokday也。
知Shiokday者莫若Plman也。 kekeke

My PM box still got many space. Did you see anyone posting said mi box full.

since i started this thread, can i have the nos first.... jugesam

no. mi no have lah. address u want.

1) PT Road. H7R1. garantii pinkish nipple

2) 239, Joo Chiat Road. Ask for MinMin. oso pinkish nipple.

3) GL18H40G11. oso pinkish nipple.

the above all not size 34C becos mi not Bro Shiokday. All B size onli.

Have fun. cheers,