PDA

View Full Version : fantasing about your friends

ilovtobhorny2
13-11-2013, 10:35 AM
i admit I do have fetish for sporty gals. Sometime while my gal friends talking abt gg swimming and doing sports. I will wish tt I cn join them esp swimming. anyone gt such tots? :D:p

fantasyinjector
14-11-2013, 10:30 AM
i admit I do have fetish for sporty gals. Sometime while my gal friends talking abt gg swimming and doing sports. I will wish tt I cn join them esp swimming. anyone gt such tots? :D:p

No leh. Not into sporty girls

Wednesday
14-11-2013, 08:54 PM
never really thought about it.:o

sianguy2006
14-11-2013, 10:17 PM
yes but the colleagues or friends that I fantasized about are all average looking. I also find it weird why i dont fantasize over the chio ones:confused:

marclove
15-11-2013, 01:44 AM
yes but the colleagues or friends that I fantasized about are all average looking. I also find it weird why i dont fantasize over the chio ones:confused:

Bro same. Usually the plain janes friends and not really the chio ones,

snake03hot
15-11-2013, 09:28 AM
Oh! My friend?

tikogoh
16-11-2013, 05:37 AM
Well, classmates, yes. That was secondary school days. Nowadays, I don't have much thoughts. I wanted to up one of my friends, but she knows I'm married, so she declined. We're still friends, though

iamsuperhorny
16-11-2013, 11:06 AM
i used to fantasize abt my friend. she got a face of 5. but had a body of 8. sporty ,a runner. with big boobs nice ass and shapely legs. the downer is that she keeps thinking she fat -.- and now after her crazy diets and other sports. she now is very tanned(like fried bacon) and has lost her curves. and boob shrunk. now looks like a skinny malnourished girl with a face of 5. ouh she does pole dancing nowadays. but due to her current body not hot.

needless to say no more the fantasy of my masturbations

belowthebelt
16-11-2013, 10:35 PM
I fantasies my colleagues... young to middle age.. pretty to average.

Metalboy
16-11-2013, 10:42 PM

Yeah Man! You aint Alone Brudder!... The thoughts of them sport gals sweating playing sports (netballs,soccer), much better if you can join and play with them (physical contact)... and then Upz them after sports session. MmmMmm

MrStyleKing
17-11-2013, 02:52 AM

I think almost all samsters here will HANDS UP:D