PDA

View Full Version : spa near multi petrol kiosk

xiaogui87
11-11-2013, 12:08 PM
Visited to this K*** Spa yesterday nite, when I reach saw one nice looking cute slim thai massager. asked the counter, he told mi shes no.7

Any bro have tried this no.7 of K*** spa? wanted try no. 22 or 14 but they were booked last nite, sadly was assigned to another thai. Not bad looking, massage ok ok but the ending point is a bit rushing not enjoyable at all.. Was in the spa and saw quite a lot of young thai gal walking around. seems like K*** spa had some new intake of young thai gal. :)

Any bro got any number to recommend or detail on no.7, will head down and tried no.7 if there is any chance.

shixiongsg
11-11-2013, 01:33 PM
Bro multi petrol kiosk? Near custom? Wad are the damages?

pgm4
11-11-2013, 01:39 PM
I don't really fancy kings spa. Their gals mostly look quite cmi to me.

dkgg09
11-11-2013, 03:45 PM
Visited to this K*** Spa yesterday nite, when I reach saw one nice looking cute slim thai massager. asked the counter, he told mi shes no.7

Any bro have tried this no.7 of K*** spa? wanted try no. 22 or 14 but they were booked last nite, sadly was assigned to another thai. Not bad looking, massage ok ok but the ending point is a bit rushing not enjoyable at all.. Was in the spa and saw quite a lot of young thai gal walking around. seems like K*** spa had some new intake of young thai gal. :)

Any bro got any number to recommend or detail on no.7, will head down and tried no.7 if there is any chance.

bro, what no. u tried? no.7 if i am not wrong is $$$ face. massage so so only, tried once few months back and didnt return for her. no 22 boobs are solid (big and nicely shaped, see and touch to believe), massage hard but not the most skillful. no. 14 if i am not wrong body short, massage quite ok. yes king's gals change often.

Bro multi petrol kiosk? Near custom? Wad are the damages?

jalan sri pelangi, infront of hong leong bank, beside moonlight cake shop. traditional thai massage rm53 for 60mins. 90mins i think around 78, 120mins 99. extra service, std rm50 for hj. if autoroam will depend on gal, average additional rm20-50 on top of hj rm50. need to neg with them. no b2b, bj or fj. environment good.

I don't really fancy kings spa. Their gals mostly look quite cmi to me.
yes mostly cannot make it in terms of looks but there are a few chio ones.

xiaogui87
11-11-2013, 06:21 PM
thanks dkgg for the info. ohh okay then i share skip no. 7, ya as I mention is King Spa, thought dun wanna make it too obvious, but since u bros have already mentioned it. :) exact location i not quite sure, but a ride straight frm all the petrol kiosk u can see it....

will visit back for no.22 or no. 14.. hope it will not disappoint me.. :) bros any other place to introduce in JB with pretty young girl? :)

dereklim1985
13-11-2013, 08:46 PM
I tried no 7, cute but as what other bro here said, bait money face. tried 38 also, she is also cute but also another $$$ face.

will try for 22 this weekend.

dkgg09
14-11-2013, 06:44 PM
I tried no 7, cute but as what other bro here said, bait money face. tried 38 also, she is also cute but also another $$$ face.

will try for 22 this weekend.

I'll be waiting for ur FR on no.22.

No. 26 also not bad in terms of massage skill. Tried her last week, took 2hrs. Hard and skillful, face also not bad. Slightly above average or me. Age 30 but don't look like, around 25-26 to me. Good attitude but not chatty. Maybe a good choice for ppl who want to sleep while being massage. Anyway I didn't take up hj although she offered because not enough money with me. Anyone tried her before and has FR on her extra services? Pls share.

Btw, any bros here try Thai massage amari, 玲珑 or 后宫 before? What's their massage rates, services provide? FR will be even better.

dereklim1985
14-11-2013, 08:20 PM
I'll be waiting for ur FR on no.22.

No. 26 also not bad in terms of massage skill. Tried her last week, took 2hrs. Hard and skillful, face also not bad. Slightly above average or me. Age 30 but don't look like, around 25-26 to me. Good attitude but not chatty. Maybe a good choice for ppl who want to sleep while being massage. Anyway I didn't take up hj although she offered because not enough money with me. Anyone tried her before and has FR on her extra services? Pls share.

Btw, any bros here try Thai massage amari, 玲珑 or 后宫 before? What's their massage rates, services provide? FR will be even better.

where is it?

cyber8
16-11-2013, 03:46 PM
tried 22 last night her assets are her big boobs

massage not for those who like hard type

RM50 for HJ no autoroam
RM100 for HJ with top up for autoroam and sucking
no BJ or other service

overall ok she can speak english
:D

dereklim1985
17-11-2013, 09:12 PM
turn out no 22 not free when I went today, so they intro me 34

34 at a glance should be 30+ but maintaining her looks quite well but got stomach there

The massage was normal and she pop out GQ and she is another out for money, keep asking me want to have 150rm or not (HJ + roam) I was shocked,then I keep tell her 100rm is my best. she agreed then she proceed to lock the door and surprisingly, I got more than asked for.

She proceed to take off the shirt and bra, then lay in front of me and start HJ, i sat up and get onto lick her nipple, my tongue get twirl around and can feel her nipple immediately harden. tried to went down below and she didn't resist, I started to finger her and she got really wet below. So I keep fingering her while suddenly her hands stopped HJ me and she grab my head and she french me while she taking off her pants, she let out a lot of soft moan to my ears. A very good experience I had and soon I let out my armies, bathed, pay and left the place.

dkgg09
17-11-2013, 10:15 PM
turn out no 22 not free when I went today, so they intro me 34

34 at a glance should be 30+ but maintaining her looks quite well but got stomach there

The massage was normal and she pop out GQ and she is another out for money, keep asking me want to have 150rm or not (HJ + roam) I was shocked,then I keep tell her 100rm is my best. she agreed then she proceed to lock the door and surprisingly, I got more than asked for.

She proceed to take off the shirt and bra, then lay in front of me and start HJ, i sat up and get onto lick her nipple, my tongue get twirl around and can feel her nipple immediately harden. tried to went down below and she didn't resist, I started to finger her and she got really wet below. So I keep fingering her while suddenly her hands stopped HJ me and she grab my head and she french me while she taking off her pants, she let out a lot of soft moan to my ears. A very good experience I had and soon I let out my armies, bathed, pay and left the place.

Thanks for the FR, no.34 is my next target. Hehe...

apie79
18-11-2013, 05:19 PM
Bro,

Some description on 34? Looks, body, gfe...

Cheers!

dereklim1985
19-11-2013, 07:32 PM
Bro,

Some description on 34? Looks, body, gfe...

Cheers!

a very typical thai look which best not to on light to the fullest to view her if you know what I mean. Rate her 6/10

Body got at least B cup with with sensitive nip, got body fats.

GFE I would say 8/10

and I realised that for this spa, if the counter is a lady, she will most probably give u randomly, if a guy he will give SYT, thats my experience there

dkgg09
20-11-2013, 02:38 PM
a very typical thai look which best not to on light to the fullest to view her if you know what I mean. Rate her 6/10

Body got at least B cup with with sensitive nip, got body fats.

GFE I would say 8/10

and I realised that for this spa, if the counter is a lady, she will most probably give u randomly, if a guy he will give SYT, thats my experience there

rm100 is the max i will give, actually can try neg between 70-100. bros try not to spoil the market by giving above 100, even if service is very good. if not next time the gals will up their asking price. for me i simply visit the gal more instead of giving more tips. sianz, no time to try other 34 yet. bros if try other numbers please share FR here. btw, anyone been to apple recently? price seems to drop a bit to rm38 but for 40mins only.

lady is actually the boss herself or her daughter. daughter figure quite good, slim and fair. ever saw her daughter in the massage uniform, think she wear for fun only. if it is guy i think it is employee.

cyber8
20-11-2013, 05:52 PM
rm100 is the max i will give, actually can try neg between 70-100. bros try not to spoil the market by giving above 100, even if service is very good. if not next time the gals will up their asking price. for me i simply visit the gal more instead of giving more tips. sianz, no time to try other 34 yet. bros if try other numbers please share FR here. btw, anyone been to apple recently? price seems to drop a bit to rm38 but for 40mins only.

lady is actually the boss herself or her daughter. daughter figure quite good, slim and fair. ever saw her daughter in the massage uniform, think she wear for fun only. if it is guy i think it is employee.

True lets us support ,I manage to bargain rm 80 for HJ and autoroam
tried number 11 age around 33 i must say massage is strong better than 22 but nothing is perfect leh small cupper
Shy type dim the lights during extra:p

dkgg09
20-11-2013, 06:28 PM
True lets us support ,I manage to bargain rm 80 for HJ and autoroam
tried number 11 age around 33 i must say massage is strong better than 22 but nothing is perfect leh small cupper
Shy type dim the lights during extra:p

bro, more info on no.11 please? eg. fair skin or dark skin? can roam top or bottom? small is what size? how would u rate her looks? can speak english? thanks.

dereklim1985
21-11-2013, 08:40 PM
think i will go visit this weekend again, will let the counter choose what to give me.....

ooomgomgomg
21-11-2013, 11:59 PM
Bro if you let counter choose most of the time sure backfire one.

You know wat you want. Tell counter directly. Syt or milf or tomboy, just tell counter. Becos you are paying $ to enjoy. Dun let counter force you take anything they assign.

ooomgomgomg
22-11-2013, 12:02 AM
bro, more info on no.11 please? eg. fair skin or dark skin? can roam top or bottom? small is what size? how would u rate her looks? can speak english? thanks.

Bro dkgg, how are you? No 11 is fair skin, looks is milf but sweet smile, short abit plump, small is A-, english is very mimimal. My advise not for syt lovers.

dkgg09
22-11-2013, 06:03 AM
Bro dkgg, how are you? No 11 is fair skin, looks is milf but sweet smile, short abit plump, small is A-, english is very mimimal. My advise not for syt lovers.

Hi bro ooomgomgomg, I'm doing well. Thanks for the info, think I'll skip 11. Any good recommendation at king?

ooomgomgomg
22-11-2013, 08:25 AM
Hi bro ooomgomgomg, I'm doing well. Thanks for the info, think I'll skip 11. Any good recommendation at king?

Bro nowadays most girls take 3 mth visa so turnover is slower. So you see more old timers than new ones. Latest batch cmi except no 20 syt. Even got tomboy. There is a group of old timers 5 ang pais no. 10 19 25 26 27 . All speak half half english. Syt rank is 19 25 27 10 26. Pretty is 19 27 10 26 25. Playability 25 27 19. I left out 7 9 22 becos i think they overrated.

Enjoy and confirm my fr.

cyber8
22-11-2013, 06:09 PM
Bro nowadays most girls take 3 mth visa so turnover is slower. So you see more old timers than new ones. Latest batch cmi except no 20 syt. Even got tomboy. There is a group of old timers 5 ang pais no. 10 19 25 26 27 . All speak half half english. Syt rank is 19 25 27 10 26. Pretty is 19 27 10 26 25. Playability 25 27 19. I left out 7 9 22 becos i think they overrated.

Enjoy and confirm my fr.

Wah bro i salute you for the list thanks man upz your point already:D

dereklim1985
22-11-2013, 07:00 PM
u must be go a lot of time before you got this list?

kingspa
22-11-2013, 11:20 PM
my first fr. have been reading the forums for awhile now. would like to contribute

visit King spa today and opted for oil massage @ 67 for 1 hour. Rates are 97 for 1.5 hrs and 120+ (not too sure) for 2 hrs. normal massage 56 for 1 hour. Randomly assigned by counter girl. Started off with washing feet downstairs. then asked to go to level 2 for massage. overall massage was sensual but not very strong type. tried communicating with her but she has trouble understanding english. popped GQ with 10 minutes left. Rejected her nicely because didnt have the mood for her (didnt have the boobs i wanted) and went downstairs after a shower (yes you can shower there after your oil massage). gave her 10 tip for her good effort and attitude. Spoke to the old lady (boss?) about getting another girl for half hour. Granted. charged 33 for half hour. song liao immediately requested for 22 as most bros have said she has nice assests.

in the room she asked straight away where do i want to massage. told her back and legs. she managed to give a good hard massage in 20 minutes then asked me if want to continue else where. looking at her assests why not? asked for hj for 50. then pointed to her assests for roaming and managed to bargain to 80. but no kissing/sucking. helped her remove bra and proceed to hj. told her to go slowly. gave a slow massage around the area with oil and balls. hj was good rhythm. all this while i was fondling with her nice big boobs. her nipples were fully erected and nice to play. i finally exploded in her hands. she playfully showed me her hands and asked me if i want or not. and said my soldiers are warm asked me if i got release with the previous girl or not. paid up and left a happy man.

Overall visit
ambience was nice and massage girls were professional. a shower was nice to wash off the oil to hide where you went :)

First girl
No. 20
Name : didnt ask
Looks : 7/10 looks like a minah to me
Body : 7.5/10 (small boobs) A cup I think
Massage : 7/10 ( good effort) sensual
Overall : 7.5/10
Damage : 67 + 10
RTM : Maybe

second girl
No. 22
Name : Bee
Looks : 7/10 (with a husky voice)
Body : 9/10
Boobs : 34 B according to her
Overall : 10/10
Damage : 33 + 80
RTM : yes

dereklim1985
23-11-2013, 10:00 PM
got no 17 today, nothing much to say about so I cut short it.

a SYT around 23-25
Looks - 7/10 (cute that GND look)
Body - never get to touch at all
Massage - Piano Player
HJ - super mechanic, even I do myself feel better

While doing HJ my hand try to go for her body or butt, she just siam them all.

ooomgomgomg
24-11-2013, 02:20 AM
got no 17 today, nothing much to say about so I cut short it.

a SYT around 23-25
Looks - 7/10 (cute that GND look)
Body - never get to touch at all
Massage - Piano Player
HJ - super mechanic, even I do myself feel better

While doing HJ my hand try to go for her body or butt, she just siam them all.

Bro the girl also cautious if they first time massage you. So they play cautious becos they dunno if you will pay enough. Once you show them the $$$ then next trip they remember you and they show you the body...

From my observation dun go for syt becos there is already long queue of men ready to impress them with free thai food, free moonlight cakes, free beers, free watever even free iphone 5s...

There are some slight older ones in 30s ready to please for less.

ooomgomgomg
24-11-2013, 02:33 AM
Wah bro i salute you for the list thanks man upz your point already:D

Thanks bro for the upz. For syt can go for 5 7 8 19 27. But 7 is $$$ face, 8 also $$$ face. Both 7 & 8 are petite small size & bad massage but good personal service. 19 you must wait long long becos now is number one ang pai. This young mother is tall slim & many suitors going after..

apie79
24-11-2013, 11:51 PM
Thanks bro for the upz. For syt can go for 5 7 8 19 27. But 7 is $$$ face, 8 also $$$ face. Both 7 & 8 are petite small size & bad massage but good personal service. 19 you must wait long long becos now is number one ang pai. This young mother is tall slim & many suitors going after..

Enjoy and confirm my fr.

Bro what do you mean by playability? And can you tell more on 19. How is her looks and body. What kind of service she provide besides hj, like auto roam or bj. And the damages. How much is she charging.

Cheerz!

cyber8
30-11-2013, 06:00 PM
ha ha manage to try ang pai 19 at noon time,i was her fist customer of the day cause counter untie told me she just woke up ....

first look normal leh but as time goes she look better
she told me she's 24 but she look older to me like 30
breast b cup a bit saggy must be already have child with big brown aleora
Massage not piano type could be better if more strength but pardon her cause havent had her breakfast
HJ normal not jua gen type
damage $80 for HJ with top roaming

will try other girl next trip there

dkgg09
02-12-2013, 07:17 AM
ha ha manage to try ang pai 19 at noon time,i was her fist customer of the day cause counter untie told me she just woke up ....

Massage not piano type could be better if more strength but pardon her cause havent had her breakfast

Saggy breast? Big turnoff for me. What about no. 10 or 27? Any other bros tried?

ooomgomgomg
02-12-2013, 01:38 PM
Saggy breast? Big turnoff for me. What about no. 10 or 27? Any other bros tried?

Bro if u want big soft firm original ones then 5. No horse run. Firm butt somemore. She been working there awhile already. Masssge hard strong. Can speak english. For 10 and 27 normal size.

Enjoy.

ooomgomgomg
02-12-2013, 01:44 PM

Bro can try 20 young playful. Now young list is 5 7 8 10 17 19 20 25 27. Should give 10 a try, got this cfm look.

koolfire
06-12-2013, 08:08 AM
Thanks to bros fr posted here i take no. 19. But must wait becos she got customer. So sit in sofa watch tv. Then she come down and i saw her customer is 50 yrs old ah pek. Nvm if ah pek want her means is good service.

Wash feet change slipper and go upstairs. She choose room outside toilet. Start massage and ask me where i from. I tell story lah. Can speak english abit. She look normal got better one i think.

Masssge oil ok got strength but no variation. Just stsndard stroke and direction. Then finishing she ask gq. Want 100 for hj and top ar. Boobs saggy like wat bro posted. Confirm married before and got kid.

Overall average experience, only ambience good compare to other thai massage place. Place also more ex compare to other joints.

dereklim1985
22-12-2013, 01:09 PM
got number 20 on weekend, dont know if they changed the girl or what the number 20 i got does not seems to be SYT but i do get pretty good massage, but I have no mood for HJ so only massage.

Looks : 6/10 not my type like more of thai maid you see along the streets normally.
Body : 6/10 small
Massage : 8/10 (very good and hard massage)
Overall : 7/10

ooomgomgomg
01-01-2014, 10:36 AM
got number 20 on weekend, dont know if they changed the girl or what the number 20 i got does not seems to be SYT but i do get pretty good massage, but I have no mood for HJ so only massage.

Looks : 6/10 not my type like more of thai maid you see along the streets normally.
Body : 6/10 small
Massage : 8/10 (very good and hard massage)
Overall : 7/10

Happy new year to all bros.

Saw one new girl no.2. Pretty face, fair complexion, good body. Only not tall and face no smile. Maybe thats her style like ice lady. Can rank top 1 to 2 pretty. But only my opinion lah.

Enjoy and share fr bros.

cyber8
08-01-2014, 03:20 PM
Bro if u want big soft firm original ones then 5. No horse run. Firm butt somemore. She been working there awhile already. Masssge hard strong. Can speak english. For 10 and 27 normal size.

Enjoy.

Thanks bro for your recommendation ..tried no 5 yesterday and no regret thumbs up bro ;)

Looks : 7/10 rebonded hair with braces
Body : 8/10 nice handfull natural boobs nice nipple with flat tummy
Massage : 8/10 (hard massage)
JG : 8/10 the best i tried so far in this spa she say learn from thai master
Damage: $80 for JG with autoroam but i gave her $20 tip for her good service

ooomgomgomg
09-01-2014, 10:12 PM
Thanks bro for your recommendation ..tried no 5 yesterday and no regret thumbs up bro ;)

Looks : 7/10 rebonded hair with braces
Body : 8/10 nice handfull natural boobs nice nipple with flat tummy
Massage : 8/10 (hard massage)
JG : 8/10 the best i tried so far in this spa she say learn from thai master
Damage: $80 for JG with autoroam but i gave her $20 tip for her good service

No prob bro. Glad u enjoy it. If u want hard massage this is it. If u want good happy ending this is also one of them. The way she twirl her tongue & horny look when hj. No horse run.

Enjoy and post fr!

cyber8
07-02-2014, 10:03 AM
was there yesterday most of the girls went back Thailand liou :(
counter lady recommended number 28

Face with some pimple
Age 26
massage normal
HJ with autoroam and she allow fingering her pussy:D
Breast A+
RM$100 on top of the normal massage which u pay at counter

samsian
10-04-2014, 09:14 PM
Happy new year to all bros.

Saw one new girl no.2. Pretty face, fair complexion, good body. Only not tall and face no smile. Maybe thats her style like ice lady. Can rank top 1 to 2 pretty. But only my opinion lah.

Enjoy and share fr bros.

Bro, no 2 got offer what kind of specials? She is very quiet type.

jsparrow
02-05-2014, 04:20 PM
Any updates on this place? Anyone knows if no 15 is back?

samsungXP7
02-05-2014, 05:05 PM
Where this mp?

chemist
03-05-2014, 03:52 PM
Yesterday went over to KingSpa. Damn crowded, seriously even families come over to this place. All the young girls taken already. So decided to be a good boy, took number 45 (old masseuse but heard she's a master at this art). I took a 1 hour foot massage and a 2 hours aromatherapy. When massaging my feet, I was able to fish tank the girls of KingSpa.

About 1 month I havent been back to KingSpa due to my busy schedule and I must say they really changed most of their girls. Quite a few SYT now and I saw one very cute and fair lady. No idea what her number is though. Shy type and fair, long hair and very soft-kind. Any idea bros?

BTW! Anyone who really wants a good massage, go for number 45. I think she's the best I had for real genuine massage. I usually have back problems and I felt totally eased up now. Very therapeutic indeed. :)

jsparrow
05-05-2014, 03:35 PM
Thanks for the recommendation bro, but this place have a few SYT that gives solid massage and for service still depends on the ladies as some seems to be pushy for service with additional 50rm this and 50rm that, everything add ons is 50rm!!!:(:(:(

chemist
07-05-2014, 11:43 AM
Let the receptionist know your preference. The uncle during the night shift is really good and friendly. Even though his face doesn't show, but he's a very nice guy to speak to. After being a regular there, the uncle will even recommend me good masseuses. (Pretty ones la of cozzzzz)

If they charge too high, just let their boss or the receptionist know la! I agree that some are really pushy and it can sometimes my mood. Haha, the boss is always there anyway. I think the boss is this young guy maybe in his 20's who always wears a cap and comes with a pouch in his hands. I spoke to him once, friendly and humble guy because he will never say that he's the boss no matter how I ask. Even told me of nice makan places in JB. I only heard the ladies greeting him boss while washing my feet. Nice ambience most importantly.

Zapper74
08-05-2014, 01:35 AM
Hi, can pm me the location?

more S
08-05-2014, 10:40 PM
Let the receptionist know your preference. The uncle during the night shift is really good and friendly. Even though his face doesn't show, but he's a very nice guy to speak to. After being a regular there, the uncle will even recommend me good masseuses. (Pretty ones la of cozzzzz)

If they charge too high, just let their boss or the receptionist know la! I agree that some are really pushy and it can sometimes my mood. Haha, the boss is always there anyway. I think the boss is this young guy maybe in his 20's who always wears a cap and comes with a pouch in his hands. I spoke to him once, friendly and humble guy because he will never say that he's the boss no matter how I ask. Even told me of nice makan places in JB. I only heard the ladies greeting him boss while washing my feet. Nice ambience most importantly.

Hi which number u can recommend ?

Thanks in advance

chemist
09-05-2014, 01:34 PM
Bro, there is one who is number 32. Just arrived yesterday. Quite cute and very young. Love the way she smiles. Guess she will be a rising ang pai in the KingSpa.

jsparrow
09-05-2014, 03:51 PM
Bro, there is one who is number 32. Just arrived yesterday. Quite cute and very young. Love the way she smiles. Guess she will be a rising ang pai in the KingSpa.

Wow Bro, u went there everyday haaa!! ;)
She young? My preference is still No 2 and i saw another new young girl, darked skin, long hair which i did not know her number.:(

Now going to try this 32 when i have the chance.

Anyone knows the new batch and any FRs?

chemist
09-05-2014, 04:33 PM
Haha bro, I go out to Malaysia 3-4 times a week. So when nothing to do, just hang around there lor. Bro, this number 32 also dark skin long hair, very cute looking ah? I think she arrived yesterday because I saw her downstairs with the bags and luggage. Maybe just arrived, she went upstairs after that. So I assume that she started work yesterday. Maybe Saturday I go try my luck.

Number 2 is considered a syt. Fair, and speaks good English right? But she looks to me like ice lady leh? Very cool type and seldom see her smile? Only seen once when the people at the reception joked with her. Anyway, this number 2 is there long time already.

more S
11-05-2014, 06:55 PM
No. 32

Just finish the session this new Masseur at King Spa

Looks: 6.5/10

Skin: dark

Body: a bit fat

Massage : 2.5/10

Note : I'll never call her again because she don't know how to massage.

Hope this help when select masseur at ks

dkgg09
12-05-2014, 01:33 AM
No. 32

Just finish the session this new Masseur at King Spa

Looks: 6.5/10

Skin: dark

Body: a bit fat

Massage : 2.5/10

Note : I'll never call her again because she don't know how to massage.

Hope this help when select masseur at ks

lol luckily I see your FR, wanted to try her this week but I'll give her a miss. Thank you for your info. Massage 2.5/10, I wonder how boss at king can allow her to work there. Now I am lost, dunno who to pick. Any bros can intro new gals?

FarAway
14-05-2014, 04:21 AM
Eh tried no.32 and here is my MR:

Looks: 6.5/10 GND kind of sweet
Body: A bit on the bah side but not fat. B cupper
Massage : 3/10

Usually the standard here is rather solid, around 6.5-7.5 range if I were to rate. But she clearly doesn't know massage. When massaging legs, she attempted some inner thigh teasing, but she no skill, I wasn't even turned on by that. After flipped over, she asked the GQ, hj 50 or if +auto roam 100, maybe just hoping for some good redeeming experience I took the latter but bargained to 70 and she ok. She took off her top, soft boobs to the touch and she laid down beside me while one hand working on my 2ic. During which frenched quite a bit, wasn't expecting that but face to face don't french then what the heck right.

Something to note as well, her english language ability is close to zero. Almost impossible to communicate. She just came to ks on 30 Apr, I think if she dont improve soon she will jialat.

Next time gonna try no.5

jsparrow
02-06-2014, 11:22 AM
Wet and dry season yesterday, decided to visit this spa again, counter assigned no 7

Its a new girl she's tall and long hair

Massage is good, does not talk much, no GQ pop up, maybe i'm not handsome enough :eek:

On my way out i saw a few new faces, any bros can recommend?

samsian
23-06-2014, 09:58 PM
What are the numbers with new faces?

jsparrow
07-09-2014, 12:09 AM
Any new ladies to recommend? Of course with good happy endings, all this while i've been having my sessions with no 8, 16, 3 and 7, there is a new 15, heard that the previous 15 is not coming back and i would prefer those petite type of ladies :D

xiaogui87
09-09-2014, 09:56 PM
haven been visiting king for awhile, bro jsparrow, among all the ladies u mention, which one is worth while.. thanks for sharing by the way

dkgg09
26-09-2014, 07:04 AM
Any updates bros? Heard no. 2 no longer working there. Sad to hear that. But a new gal coming soon next week. Long time never come new gal.

jsparrow
27-09-2014, 12:33 AM
Yes, no 2 no longer working, that is a bad news for me, someone sponsored her all the way, now going for no 3, so far can't get beyond touching her boobs, any guys got lucky?:(

cyber8
21-10-2014, 12:35 PM
Had a bad stiff shoulder so decided to pay a visit counter girl assigned no 16 small built but her looks quite chio around 28 years old.Standard procedure she wash feet for me than went up to the massage room. Was surprise she notice my shoulder needs help after she press a few times and since I only took 1 hr i ask her to just concentrate that part.i must say she got strength for her small built and she really put the effort trying to release my stiffness. Plus point she can speak good mandarin and after 45 mins of pain its time for happy ending
her JG is very different from those i tried there a little more sexy ,seductive and naughty type make me cannot tahan i have to ask for autoroam she say rm100 small head say on and she remove her bra true enough no regret nice pair of boobs B+ i think with nice sensitive nipple... notice she also horny when she rub her pussy on my thigh while doing HJ and she became more wild
more plus point for her when she lick my nipple and occasionally put my dick between her boobs to shake in no time volcano erupted

so far i would say she is the best girl there after tying quite a few
but she going back hometown on 28 and will be back next month 15th

jsparrow
21-10-2014, 07:01 PM
Read until shiok bro, she is the ang pai now, always fully booked, but 100 top up is too ex, i would usually nego to $50, had tried a few girls there JG cannot make it, but i love the playful girls type and she is one of them, for pretty faces i would always go with 3, 7, 31,41 and 25 these are my regulars.:D:D:D

swayboi
22-10-2014, 11:07 PM
Read until shiok bro, she is the ang pai now, always fully booked, but 100 top up is too ex, i would usually nego to $50, had tried a few girls there JG cannot make it, but i love the playful girls type and she is one of them, for pretty faces i would always go with 3, 7, 31,41 and 25 these are my regulars.:D:D:D

Bro,

May I know which MP you talking about? :)

DarknightJB
22-10-2014, 11:39 PM
Yup me too.

Which mp. Name location pls

Tq

jsparrow
24-10-2014, 01:48 PM
Its King Spa located at Taman Sri Pelangi, same row with Moonlight Cafe:)

Sanny
25-10-2014, 08:34 AM
Its King Spa located at Taman Sri Pelangi, same row with Moonlight Cafe:)

Ok thank you so much bro

matong36
01-11-2014, 01:25 PM
I went king spa a while back. Tried 11. Her hard massage was good. Limited english. Golden question was popped as expected and she was also good at hj and ping pong massage. I liked that she is not a time watcher. I exceed 15mins. My friend took number 4 and he exceeded 30 mins due to hj. They extended time if we wants hj according to the girl.We never tried to auto roam them as we were comfortable with the service. Maybe is our first time there. Saw post that 22 offer top roam + hj 100myr, plan to try her next time. My girl said there are 30+ ladies working now, saw quite alot mid 20s and not many fat ones. Better to know the number of a girl you like otherwise dont regret when you get the one that you didnt like.

Hope you enjoy.

huangmo23
01-11-2014, 05:57 PM
Just wondering if no.23 is still ard?

Any bro can advise,thanks.

jsparrow
03-11-2014, 04:19 PM
Yes, 23 still around, some new faces but have no clue to their numbers and their services too.:(

cyber8
08-11-2014, 01:44 AM
tried 23 today massage ok only those who love big boob with big areola must try her :p rm$100 for HJ with top roaming

hottip
08-05-2015, 08:02 AM
Long time no updates on KS. Any bros been there recently?
Just in case you are not aware, KS has a Member program - go 10x get discount on the 11th. Good for the Frequent flyers. Cheers!

cyber8
13-05-2015, 01:21 AM
me regular there ha ha

must try 16 very sweet girl body damm solid lar try than u will get hook:D

dkgg09
13-05-2015, 06:30 PM
me regular there ha ha

must try 16 very sweet girl body damm solid lar try than u will get hook:D

Bro, how much you pay to "know" her body solid?

How good is 16? How's the massage? Any others to recommend?

No.16 Massage average, at least to me. I like good skilful massage. Those that will leave you feeling relax and refresh after a session. Or can make you sleep during massage session, not because you are tired but because massage is good. Not easy to find. No.16 sister is better in massage but also older.

cyber8
15-05-2015, 01:07 AM
damage rm100 HJ with autoroam + bra remove :D

hottip
21-06-2015, 07:39 PM
No.16 sister is better in massage but also older.
What is the sister's No?

DarknightJB
22-06-2015, 02:18 AM
Tried no 23

Sadly this mp is similar to Siam legend.

Massage ok .. HJ and AR is just touching/squeezing boobs.

Nothing more . The extra cost is rm100.

Not worth it. If u like a good massage .. No hanky panky then this mp is ok.

My requirements are different though.

Cheers

DarknightJB
22-06-2015, 02:43 PM
No 23 service is good. She's sweet looking.. Early 30s.

Must be a looker in her younger days I guess.

She asked if wanna AR but it's just touching her boobs for
Rm50 .. No thnx

Regards

DarknightJB
02-07-2015, 10:08 PM
I still wonder which girls here allow AR ( not just touching but kiss/sucking nipple)

So far I've been here 2x but the ML only offer to touch /grab .. Nothing more for extra rm50.

I think need to be a regular .. Haha.

Any numbers to recommend? I know KS has some ok looking MLs.

Cheers

highkid
13-07-2015, 12:31 AM
No 23 service is good. She's sweet looking.. Early 30s.

Must be a looker in her younger days I guess.

She asked if wanna AR but it's just touching her boobs for
Rm50 .. No thnx

Regards

Darknight brudder... any other JB central MP joints to intro? SYTs possible....:D:D

highkid
15-07-2015, 12:14 AM
Here's my fr @ ks

Massage: 8/10
My neck, leg everywhere pain so it really helped a lot.
Hj: 5.5/10, not much gfe feeling I feel and too rush, this kind make me even stronger to tahan.
AR: 7/10 really decent c boobs which I like grabbing, too bad not allowed to mouth it

DmG: 179 plus 10 tips

RTF: have to, I think most of rating I give above avg probably bcoz I m a sucker for syt eye candy.

dkgg09
16-07-2015, 10:15 AM
Here's my fr @ ks

Massage: 8/10
My neck, leg everywhere pain so it really helped a lot.
Hj: 5.5/10, not much gfe feeling I feel and too rush, this kind make me even stronger to tahan.
AR: 7/10 really decent c boobs which I like grabbing, too bad not allowed to mouth it

DmG: 179 plus 10 tips

RTF: have to, I think most of rating I give above avg probably bcoz I m a sucker for syt eye candy.

What is her no.

Nuuuuu
20-07-2015, 11:54 AM
Went down to ks the other week.

Was lucky to be assigned a
Sweet looking , petite size , bouncy ass tom yum

Massage : 8
friendliness : 8 english speaking
hj : 6
gfe : 9
autoroam : yes lovely Bs twin peaks

Dmg : oil massage price + 100
No: 24

coolermonster
31-08-2015, 02:18 PM
hi bros, is this no.16 still there? or new girl take over number already?

Had a bad stiff shoulder so decided to pay a visit counter girl assigned no 16 small built but her looks quite chio around 28 years old.Standard procedure she wash feet for me than went up to the massage room. Was surprise she notice my shoulder needs help after she press a few times and since I only took 1 hr i ask her to just concentrate that part.i must say she got strength for her small built and she really put the effort trying to release my stiffness. Plus point she can speak good mandarin and after 45 mins of pain its time for happy ending
her JG is very different from those i tried there a little more sexy ,seductive and naughty type make me cannot tahan i have to ask for autoroam she say rm100 small head say on and she remove her bra true enough no regret nice pair of boobs B+ i think with nice sensitive nipple... notice she also horny when she rub her pussy on my thigh while doing HJ and she became more wild
more plus point for her when she lick my nipple and occasionally put my dick between her boobs to shake in no time volcano erupted

so far i would say she is the best girl there after tying quite a few
but she going back hometown on 28 and will be back next month 15th

cyber8
08-09-2015, 11:49 PM
still around i was there last week enjoy bro:D

dkgg09
29-09-2015, 09:28 PM
Anyone has any updates on ks?

dotx
22-10-2015, 10:25 PM
Hi bros, don't dare to call myself regular at ks. Just wanna share some goodies for bros here. One man's meat is another man's poision. Pls Don flame me if not to ur liking.

No : 16
In her late twenties. Sweet looking. Nice body. Speak quite fluent Chinese.
Looks: 8/10
Massage 8.5/10. Firm b+ boobs and allow autoroam at extra rates(different ppl vary). Very hardworking and break ice easily.

No : 32
In her mid twenties. Sweet looking with blonde hair. Certain angle look like Caucasian.
Looks: 7/10
Massage 8/10. Very huge headlights. Allow autoroam at extra rates. Very talkative. Break ice easily.

No: 29
In her early twenties. Super SYT. Quite pretty.
Looks: 9/10. One of the super Ang pais there.
Massage: 8/10 . Speaks English as well as a little Chinese.
Very hardworking and eager to please you. Very GFE feel. Nice body frame and brace teeth.

No : 24

In her mid twenties. Speak English and little Chinese.
Looks: 8.5/10
Massage: 8/10. Very nice body frame with super nice ass. Nice pairs of boobs too.One of the few nicest grapes u can find there. Quite friendly and allow autoroam with extra rates too. Good GFE feel.

No: 26

In her mid twenties. Speak little English. Look quite alike with no:16.
Looks: 7.5/10.
Massage: 7.5/10
Friendly and talkative. Nice pair of boobs. Allow autoroam with extra rates. Break ice easily.

There's a lot more ladies to recommend and this few above are my true life experience. So different ppl might have different views. Pls Don blame me if any above fails you. Lastly wishing every bros here happy chionging in KS.
Understand there's a few new ladies coming in. I will try to update as much as I allow.

Fapped off.

Character
24-10-2015, 02:16 PM
How can I go there coming from causeway ... City square mall?

skyloo88
24-10-2015, 06:22 PM
hi,the king spa is below?
https://www.facebook.com/kingspaandmassage

i see fb like very pro leh.got do service meh?

Gem08
25-10-2015, 12:53 PM
btw bros, if i choose oil massage will it be more fun or just the same?

DarknightJB
25-10-2015, 03:27 PM
Take oil bro ..
Private room .. More opportunity to ehem yeah!

The traditional massage is downstairs parted by curtain..
Can hear your neighbor .

Gem08
25-10-2015, 06:28 PM
Take oil bro ..

Can hear your neighbor .

tks bro. ups you 4 gems :D

dkgg09
26-10-2015, 12:02 AM
Take oil bro ..

Can hear your neighbor .

Yes, and also take private room on 2nd floor with door and not curtain type. Just say private room with curtain is too noisy, can hear people talking and walking.

Gem08
26-10-2015, 12:53 AM
Yes, and also take private room on 2nd floor with door and not curtain type. Just say private room with curtain is too noisy, can hear people talking and walking.

Good tip bro. Tks

dotx
26-10-2015, 05:11 AM
SoMe bros here are so nice and funny. I share honest and life reviews.
Yet I was being Zapped. Yet do not dare to leave down ur Nick. Now I know why some bros here rather remain silent. I think I shall keep quiet for now.

tarma69
26-10-2015, 05:41 PM
hi,the king spa is below?
https://www.facebook.com/kingspaandmassage

i see fb like very pro leh.got do service meh?

Yes, that is the one.

Yet I was being Zapped. Yet do not dare to leave down ur Nick. Now I know why some bros here rather remain silent. I think I shall keep quiet for now.

Don't be bothered by all these jokers, bro. Will up you back the next round to show appreciation.

Gem08
26-10-2015, 06:34 PM
Yet I was being Zapped.

ups you 4 gems :D

DarknightJB
22-11-2015, 06:38 PM
Any new gals to recommend at KS?

Last I tried was no 16. Massage ok 6.5/10.
Quite a sweet girl .. Late 20s. Looks : 7.5/10
Speaks ok English . B cup. Nice ass.
But no hanky panky .. Just HJ for extra rm50.

While I was there ., noticed a few pretty ones.

Hope to visit soon .

Cheers

Kakaroct
29-11-2015, 03:50 AM
Hi bros, don't dare to call myself regular at ks. Just wanna share some goodies for bros here. One man's meat is another man's poision. Pls Don flame me if not to ur liking.

Massage 8.5/10. Firm b+ boobs and allow autoroam at extra rates(different ppl vary). Very hardworking and break ice easily.

In her mid twenties. Sweet looking with blonde hair. Certain angle look like Caucasian.
Massage 8/10. Very huge headlights. Allow autoroam at extra rates. Very talkative. Break ice easily.

Very hardworking and eager to please you. Very GFE feel. Nice body frame and brace teeth.

Massage: 8/10. Very nice body frame with super nice ass. Nice pairs of boobs too.One of the few nicest grapes u can find there. Quite friendly and allow autoroam with extra rates too. Good GFE feel.

Friendly and talkative. Nice pair of boobs. Allow autoroam with extra rates. Break ice easily.

There's a lot more ladies to recommend and this few above are my true life experience. So different ppl might have different views. Pls Don blame me if any above fails you. Lastly wishing every bros here happy chionging in KS.
Understand there's a few new ladies coming in. I will try to update as much as I allow.

Fapped off.

Just add my FR for this thread..hope can help all bro here to refer and got 55 girl at King Spa now..fuhh.. need to selection for good massage plus special..:D this my FR for last week.. this time at 3rd floor rooms..2nd floor already full...so quiet place room..

No. 25
Name: Amy
Looks:8/10 sweet look have brace teeth.
long hair black.
Massage:9/10 speak english as well.nice pair of boobs34D i'm boobs lovers..
Allow to autoroam with extra rates.
Friendly and talktive.Good GFE feel..
RTF:maybe.. can touch more than boobs:D
Next time can booked early what numbers to booking..
My target is no 29 or 24 but uncle at counter give this no.25...talk to uncle..me:"uncle..kasi yg cantik ye uncle"
Uncle:"mesti cantik punye":D

Sgboy183
08-01-2016, 04:00 AM
Bros. How much extra for auto roam?

xasdx
08-01-2016, 02:56 PM
Where is this located ?

Kakaroct
10-01-2016, 10:47 AM
Where is this located ?

Hi bro xasdx..
Refer on my card location for this spa you can search at fb http://www.facebook.com/kingspaandmassage
Bro can search location at there..by google maps..
Bigboobs lovers here..:D

Kakaroct
10-01-2016, 11:46 AM
Bros. How much extra for auto roam?

Hi bro Sgboy183...
Standard price for extra auto roam is rm50.. you dont pay more than this market price.. hope you not spoiled the market of this because now currency RM down lol

Gem08
10-01-2016, 02:14 PM
Hi bro Sgboy183...
Standard price for extra auto roam is rm50.. you dont pay more than this market price.. hope you not spoiled the market of this because now currency RM down lol

I am definitely reluctant to pay the rm50. massage 68 + hj 50 + ar 50 = rm168. might as well pay just alittle more for a spa facilities + massage/fj. thou im not a fans for fj, think some places offer massage + fj at rm 168 too. just my 2 cents worth :D

DarknightJB
10-01-2016, 02:57 PM
Concur with bro Gem08

I've been to KS several times .. Most of the Thai babes massage well. But we don't want just massage . Some hanky panky of coz.
Standard is Rm50 for HJ & another rm50 for AR.
The AR depends on chemistry with the ML. If good , then more than just squeeze neneh hehe.
If not good .. She'll let u touch a bit & exercise your little brother fast so you release quickly. All for rm168. Not worth it.

But I must say.. A few of the Thai babes there will do extra if u are a regular customer.

But now I too wanna focus on NL massage . Not many good ones available

Cheers

Tualiapnee
10-01-2016, 05:07 PM

Fapped off.

Hi bro, is this no. 32 look like Channel News Asia reporter Anasunya Sunyal?

Antispyware
10-01-2016, 05:08 PM
Hi Bros out there, I remember there's more HC around at this Multi petrol kiosk area (Shell, Esso, Petronas, Caltex). How about Tian Yi and OO, any recomendation or forums of these HC or any others HC to recommend?:confused:
It has been quite awhile for me to visit this area few months back after my overseas posting. Remember got attachments at OO name xiao tian (a bit look like Zhang Hai Jie; TCS chinese news achor). Always been there and have given extra service to me. She always ask only R$100 from me because she want me to look for her more often which I did (1 week at least once or sometime thrice). But too bad she no longer there after I came back 2 months ago. Really miss her............

dkgg09
28-01-2016, 05:35 AM
Hi bro, is this no. 32 look like Channel News Asia reporter Anasunya Sunyal?

I think face a bit lookalike. Body dunno. Haha.... So how bro, you try her already? Any FR?

michaelowen86
14-02-2016, 04:40 PM

Fapped off.
Thanks for the info went to king spa a few times recently. Tried no 16, 24, and 25.
No 16.
Massage: 8
Looks: 8

Sweet look, hardworking girl. Fluent in chinese. Friendly and break ice easily. Abit cheeky and Ask me got 吓到, as she say she not pretty and is 35 liao, and got 3 husband. Oil massage was good,as was tired that day, didnt took special and she say i am 好人。i say next time i will be 坏人。Overall experience was good.

No 24.
Looks:8.5
Massage:7.5
Sweet look also. Nice figure and boobs for a petite girl. Think was she was tired and still got booking later, so massage was a bit rush and not much conversation. Overall experience still ok.

No 25
Looks 7.5
Massage 8
Hardworking girl. Nice figure and big boobs. Massage was good and solid. Experience ok also

michaelowen86
14-02-2016, 04:47 PM
Try no 16 at king spa not bad

hoosdathu
18-02-2016, 04:33 AM
I am definitely reluctant to pay the rm50. massage 68 + hj 50 + ar 50 = rm168. might as well pay just alittle more for a spa facilities + massage/fj. thou im not a fans for fj, think some places offer massage + fj at rm 168 too. just my 2 cents worth :D

agreed.
rm168 for just a HJ plus autoroam is too expensive already, for malaysian standards.
no wonder the locals say we sinkies spoil the market.

the locals usually pay rm50 to rm60 for 1hr of massage (to the shop), then add extra rm50 for HJ (direct to masseuse), usually autoroaming included liao, whether masseuse allow fingering pussy or take off top or not depends though. if add another rm50 (ie total rm168), can get BJ already, capped or not depends on individual girls.

and then some cheongsters will give tips on top of this already-higher-than-market-rates some more, just to give good impressions on the girls leh? really kena chop carrot head wor :o

dkgg09
24-02-2016, 12:29 AM
Try no 16 at king spa not bad

Where else not bad bro? Care to elaborate pls?

beamsboy
11-03-2016, 04:27 PM
Have a bad session in KS Spa today

Did a few sessions with her previously and have relatively good experience and all (manage to get BBJ and other special) . However not sure if she was on her period or what but she totally gave me the black face initially when i met her.

However i try to break the ice as much as i can and soon she was back to her chippy naughty mood. However when during the additional service portion, she began to try to rush and fidgeting when we agree on removing her top.

I began to lose interests and couldn't get my little bro to stand after experience her stinky attitude and request her to stop and went for a bath.

After i went back to the room, i wanted to give her a $50 tips but she requested that i pay for the full price of $100. I was bloody fuming from her attitude and still she dare to request for the full payment.

All i can say is KS spa has became a money minded place with their ang pai.
I'm never going back after this incident and i'm sure there's better place to spend my money even though i'm willing to tip big amount for people who are willing to make me happy. To those who are still thinking of going to KS spa, do be prepare to face some money faced ML that might spoilt your day.

Kakaroct
16-03-2016, 04:26 AM
Have a bad session in KS Spa today

Did a few sessions with her previously and have relatively good experience and all (manage to get BBJ and other special) . However not sure if she was on her period or what but she totally gave me the black face initially when i met her.

However i try to break the ice as much as i can and soon she was back to her chippy naughty mood. However when during the additional service portion, she began to try to rush and fidgeting when we agree on removing her top.

I began to lose interests and couldn't get my little bro to stand after experience her stinky attitude and request her to stop and went for a bath.

After i went back to the room, i wanted to give her a $50 tips but she requested that i pay for the full price of $100. I was bloody fuming from her attitude and still she dare to request for the full payment.

I'm never going back after this incident and i'm sure there's better place to spend my money even though i'm willing to tip big amount for people who are willing to make me happy. To those who are still thinking of going to KS spa, do be prepare to face some money faced ML that might spoilt your day.

Hi bro beamsboy..
Can u give me what girl number you take for this FR?..
Help each other to not choose this number for next FR..
Another friends can remember who's girl give bad service
& spoil your day also..

dkgg09
16-03-2016, 10:35 PM
Hi bro beamsboy..
Can u give me what girl number you take for this FR?..
Help each other to not choose this number for next FR..
Another friends can remember who's girl give bad service
& spoil your day also..

I agree bro, it will be good to share which no. u took. So that we can avoid her.

hoosdathu
17-03-2016, 04:22 AM

sorry to read this but this only shows that no matter how big we tip the gal before, it's always not enough for money-faced WLs.

let's not make life difficult for ourselves, fellow samsters.

the rm50 or rm100 we pay them for specials like HJ or B2B is already a form of tipping.

Nicholasxx
25-04-2016, 11:38 PM
Bros, I went there 2 weeks ago and only got massage. How to approach the counter to get those with full service?

Any help will be appreciated

Nicholasxx
25-04-2016, 11:47 PM
Bros, I went there couple weeks ago but only got a clean massage. Is there a certain way to approach the counter? Any help appreciated. Thanks

telegram
01-05-2016, 10:47 AM
Bros, I went there couple weeks ago but only got a clean massage. Is there a certain way to approach the counter? Any help appreciated. Thanks

Just ask counter for younger ladies if possible. I'd say 90% of the younger ladies will do a HJ at the end of the session if you want. But really no guarantee, some see face, some see mood. Otherwise, safest choice would be to follow the numbers mentioned in these few pages of the thread.

Montigo
12-05-2016, 12:19 AM
Yet I was being Zapped.
Just curious, what does being Zapped means? New guy here ... just registered. hehe :D

telegram
16-05-2016, 11:34 AM
Just curious, what does being Zapped means? New guy here ... just registered. hehe :D

means your points (seen at the right of your post will be reduced). there is a readme at the Newbie section, you should have a good read there.

Montigo
16-05-2016, 09:40 PM
means your points (seen at the right of your post will be reduced). there is a readme at the Newbie section, you should have a good read there.

Hi telegram, thanks for the heads up .. will look at that section later. :)

Montigo
24-06-2016, 07:59 PM
Hi bros, is King Spa the only spa nearest to this multi petrol kiosk?
I'm looking for spa that provide similar service like KS. Thank you.:)