PDA

View Full Version : What do you expect for $40 ?

a_damboyfor
26-07-2005, 01:17 PM
Many people said dont expect too much for your $40 (cat $40 bonk). Some cat 40 girls provide very good service, some F up and some normal.

how do you consider the service to be F up , good and normal?

I believe for $40, even though it's not much by Singapore living standard to pay for a bonk, there should still be a minimum level of service provided by the girls.

We shouldnt pay $40 and have high expectation. Neither should we pay $40 and expect F up service.

BudoJoe
28-07-2005, 01:17 AM
I'm a fresh noob in the singapore scene... but i'm grateful for the $40 thai gurls. In the US you'd have to pay at least US$160 and sometimes you dont get to pick... So all i can say is even if $40 only gets me a bj... i'm happy... even if it only gets me a mediocre FJ... well i'm even happier... My lil bro down there don care bout service... as long as he gets to cum he's happy. So i guess it just depends on where ur from... lolz

Ah Dez
28-07-2005, 04:03 PM
Many people said dont expect too much for your $40 (cat $40 bonk). Some cat 40 girls provide very good service, some F up and some normal.

how do you consider the service to be F up , good and normal?

I believe for $40, even though it's not much by Singapore living standard to pay for a bonk, there should still be a minimum level of service provided by the girls.

We shouldnt pay $40 and have high expectation. Neither should we pay $40 and expect F up service.

the min....

is.. go in, strip.. bath.. come out... dry up, lie on bed, she licks you, the right nipple, then left... your dicks stands... she caps u..... Bj u.. then she cleans her mouth, rides u for 3 mins... then u missionary her for 5 mins.. u shoot, she cleans u up... bath.....
thats it..

MIN SERVICE.

Gentle Beast
28-07-2005, 06:51 PM
I am grateful for the $40 bonks. If I get good service (almost 75 % of the time) it is already a bonus.

I think of $40 bonks just like Happy Meals you get at McDoc's :D

Enjoy!

shit8
29-07-2005, 03:58 AM
the min....

is.. go in, strip.. bath.. come out... dry up, lie on bed, she licks you, the right nipple, then left... your dicks stands... she caps u..... Bj u.. then she cleans her mouth, rides u for 3 mins... then u missionary her for 5 mins.. u shoot, she cleans u up... bath.....
thats it..

MIN SERVICE.

bro this one i 100% agree wif u..

haha if she like u den maybe got xtra lor..haha :cool:

kwailum28
29-07-2005, 08:47 AM
I'm a fresh noob in the singapore scene... but i'm grateful for the $40 thai gurls. In the US you'd have to pay at least US$160 and sometimes you dont get to pick... So all i can say is even if $40 only gets me a bj... i'm happy... even if it only gets me a mediocre FJ... well i'm even happier... My lil bro down there don care bout service... as long as he gets to cum he's happy. So i guess it just depends on where ur from... lolz

You really cannot compRE PRICES OF BONKS FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES ALL OVER THE WORLD. tHE STANDARD AND COST OF ;LIVING IS DIFFERENT. a mCDONALDS cOST MORE THAN ONE IN sINGApORE :D :D