PDA

View Full Version : Mwb

discordpiggy
07-11-2013, 02:56 PM
I recently spoke to a fellow samster, let's call him "Hamster". as I am new to sbf (only being introduced by a friend a couple of weeks ago), naturally I was unfamiliar with the short forms used in sbf, so I asked him to explained to me. and he told me what's fwb.

Now, FWB means friends with benefits which everyone knows. but I do not know what are the current terms and conditions for this in this current era or is there any variation of fwb during the 90s and now?

I brought up this to Hamster. Married with benefits ("MWB"), limited to singapore context and strictly between sg men and sg women as both legal spouses. No either party can be or should be a foreigner, including our closest neighbour Malaysia.

I do not know if this is a forum to write or should i write in sammyboy.com after all married with benefits does contain the essence of sex but could or may even have legal implications.

the Ts and Cs of Married with benefits

1. Both parties must agree that they are pure singaporeans born and bred locally, regardless of race and religion.

2. Both agree to get married for the sake of getting married with no intention of having children.

3. Both agree to sleep in separate rooms after getting their own apartment.

4. Both agree to live separate lives, but as friends/room mates. You say that it is somewhat like a room mate, legalised room mate.

5. Both have their own "parties" or "happenings" individually and exclusively

6. Both agree they do not cross the line and do each other.but if it happens, see point 7.

7. if children are unfortunately born, (this part is sticky), the child must be sent for paternity test just to make sure it is HIS child.

8. if the child its his, then its fine. and thereafter, they lived separate lives. of course, expenses for the child should be paid by both as I would say, it is the trouble cause by both and child is innocent. For the child's sake, they would have to act as a "normal", socially acceptable family.

9. Anything that does not include child rearing for the "accident", it will resume back to normal.

10. Lastly, both parties must not question each other's flings, outings, partners or whatsoever. Additional clauses can be added as an addendum, if required.

OK, here's the best part - BENEFITS

a. Housing
As Legally married, application for housing could speed up and be achieve easily.

b. Tax rebates
As a couple or individually maybe.

c. Child benefits
Due to unforeseen circumstances, where a child is created, child rearing benefits will be provided, of course, by our super nice PAP lor. Both will enjoy paternity leave and maternity leave.

d. "hook-ups"
More of these because both parties are married and other players will feel "safer" as no one wants "sticky" strings/emotional attachments, increasing the potential of more fun and laughter, peace and JOY! Freedom to have as many FBs if you want.

The exception would be it cannot be a Singaporean and a foreigner of any nationality. It has to be strictly, sorry, I stress again, between a Singaporean man and a Singaporean woman.

Yes, i know, the Ts and Cs seem to outweigh the benefits, but freedom of doing anything you like at any time is like a forbidden fruit.

Does this exists in reality? in singapore? Or, if there are any case that is similar or as close to the above descriptions.

I honestly don't know and just thinking out loud. Many things have changed in Singapore in the last few years and I am trying to catch up. And I see many cases of "too many" players. While this has been my figment of imagination since young, I wonder does this actually exist.

Any inputs or opinions or comments, if any, would be extremely constructive, positive and a great insight.

Cheers!
DP

Disclaimer: mods or anyone with equal (or higher) rights as mods has the absolute right to delete this thread if this case is deem as unacceptable socially. I have no intention to insult, critize or demean anyone or whatsoever. If I have I apologised. Also above is purely my own opinion just for discussion. there is no absolute right or wrong. thanks! :p

DemonicSS
07-11-2013, 06:26 PM
Hi TS,

Perhaps such arrangements are better with a friend you know very well who likes being alone or have no intention to be married or wants her/his own lifestyle. If you are just finding a person who seems to have the same idea as you, then I see a lot of things your "significant other" can do to sabotage you moneywise.

But yes, I have heard of this before, other than the "kid" thing.

discordpiggy
07-11-2013, 09:00 PM
oh no. i am not looking for this arrangement. but donkey years ago, i see many married men with other women. where back then there was so such thing as internet... therefore no forums to get "hook-ups". so i was just wondering whether this exists.

you mean, both local bred singaporeans? of cos no kid, kid is innocent. not encouraged to put into this equation.

thanks your explanation.

Johnston
08-11-2013, 01:55 AM
in a sub's blog she wrote that the night after her marriage her master tied her up, dildoed her and fucked a hot young chick in front of her + orgasm denial + orgasm ruination

so yeah
it happens... but as to so many T & C... um...

sulphur
08-11-2013, 03:07 PM
in a sub's blog she wrote that the night after her marriage her master tied her up, dildoed her and fucked a hot young chick in front of her + orgasm denial + orgasm ruination

so yeah
it happens... but as to so many T & C... um...

I think I know who you talking about. Long time friends of theirs and their lives are really interesting.

BigBoy2
08-11-2013, 05:39 PM
Can I apply?…………..

prettymannequin
08-11-2013, 05:55 PM
Would a guy seriously dare to go into this kind of arrangement? If the wife accuses him of infidelity, there goes his fortune.

bigbrudder
18-11-2013, 07:13 PM
Interesting idea. I think I will not meet a couple of key criteria. Good luck with the exams. Financial accounts wasn't my favourite subject at uni and I have returned everything to the lecturer.

I hope this is your professional exam rather than undergrad. I can feel your pain. Going through the basic test for CMFAS nearly killed me.

Tai_zi21
18-11-2013, 08:00 PM
Would a guy seriously dare to go into this kind of arrangement? If the wife accuses him of infidelity, there goes his fortune.

Agreed with this statement! In silly sg not worth it for a guy! Anyway after 35 years old u r able to apply ur own flat as well! U can have all the fun u wan already

acidicavex
18-11-2013, 09:30 PM
Hmm I think the sticky part is the kid. It is not going to be healthy for the kid to grow I such a environment . I pity the child if he is born under such circumstances. If both are responsible adult and such arrangement is make than they should make it very verge clear they should not cross the line to screw each other.

bigbrudder
18-11-2013, 10:14 PM
Come to think of it, it need not be so complicated. Just stop having sex straight after marriage and you get to where you want very soon. No loss to either party unless one is infinitely richer.

peekaboo
18-11-2013, 10:36 PM
TS, a lawyers letter with both party agree may work.

milkyshake
19-11-2013, 04:20 AM
I thought that pre-nuptial agreement (as this is what the agreement is gonna be) is not recognized in Singapore?

discordpiggy
27-11-2013, 12:23 PM
Sorry guys! I had stupid exam. then after exams its just nuah-ing not doing anything, playing candy crush and watching my J-dramas...

I went to hijack other TS' threads and chat there... lol!

I think someone will hijack mine soon! hahahaha!!!

anyways... replies...

discordpiggy
27-11-2013, 12:30 PM

Agreed with this statement! In silly sg not worth it for a guy! Anyway after 35 years old u r able to apply ur own flat as well! U can have all the fun u wan already

T&C no. 3, 4, 5 states that they will sleep separate, in fact different and live as room mates and have "individual" happenings.

Therefore the wife is fully aware that the husband has a degree of infidelity.

YES! at age 35, you can buy your own "shoe box" the new BTO studio apartment for single unwanted left on the shelf folks at non resaleable terms and conditions. otherivise, buy a 2nd hand or resale flat and pay MOAR for the resale value.

with my miserable meagre pay of 2.00 a day... i can't afford anything.

discordpiggy
27-11-2013, 12:33 PM
Can I apply?…………..

sure, my T&C's will be about 50pages also will have to get it notarized.

Interesting idea. I think I will not meet a couple of key criteria. Good luck with the exams. Financial accounts wasn't my favourite subject at uni and I have returned everything to the lecturer.

I hope this is your professional exam rather than undergrad. I can feel your pain. Going through the basic test for CMFAS nearly killed me.

you're not local?! :confused:

discordpiggy
27-11-2013, 01:12 PM
Hmm I think the sticky part is the kid. It is not going to be healthy for the kid to grow I such a environment . I pity the child if he is born under such circumstances. If both are responsible adult and such arrangement is make than they should make it very verge clear they should not cross the line to screw each other.

YES Sir! :p they must not have children. it is irresponsible of them to put a child in such unhealthy circumstances.

However, 人算不如天算, IF! they had a children then they have to take responsibility of giving the child a happy home. I guess somewhat like the sitcom Friends, where Ross Geller had a child with his lesbian wife. and his lesbian wife and partner took care of the baby, in which case this situation is even more complicated.

of cos they should not screw each other which is one of the T&Cs to be fair to both parties and unborn child.

acidicavex
27-11-2013, 01:19 PM
YES Sir! :p they must not have children. it is irresponsible of them to put a child in such unhealthy circumstances.

However, 人算不如天算, IF! they had a children then they have to take responsibility of giving the child a happy home. I guess somewhat like the sitcom Friends, where Ross Geller had a child with his lesbian wife. and his lesbian wife and partner took care of the baby, in which case this situation is even more complicated.

of cos they should not screw each other which is one of the T&Cs to be fair to both parties and unborn child.

Technically la they should stick to the t&c. but hor..... hmmmm sometimes thing hard to say lo. Just be responsible if really such term or relationship happened. Chinese saying 不要闹出人命

discordpiggy
27-11-2013, 01:25 PM
TS, a lawyers letter with both party agree may work.

yes, yes peekaboo, an agreement, probably fine tune by a lawyer, preferably from sbf, if there is any, :D should draft this agreement and could possibly work.

I thought that pre-nuptial agreement (as this is what the agreement is gonna be) is not recognized in Singapore?

Well Singapore does not legalized it but the courts sees it as a valid agreement (http://www.singaporelawreview.org/2011/11/love-in-the-time-of-pre-nuptial-agreements/)

many issues to consider since assets can be put into "force-majeure" clauses should there be a divorce in a division of assets.

================================================

wow, my harebrained idea seems more complicated than it looks. seems like a pandora's box. hahahah! :o

bigbrudder
27-11-2013, 01:59 PM

Depending on your definition of local. :D

BiRd13
27-11-2013, 02:14 PM
Dear TS discordpiggy,

After reading your thread, remind me of my past. Reason I was once in such 'marriage', or like what you call, MWB many years back. Slightly difference then what you wrote though. Other than that, it's similar....

1) I'm Singaporean, and she's a Malaysian.

2) We both did agree for the sake of marrying, and no kids at all

3) We do sleep in same room, same bed be it before or after getting our apartment.

4) We have an agreement that we can have ONE PARTNER outside, but discreet & protection is a MUST. Secondly, the person MUST BE someone whom we both know each other with.

* For above during that time, she had a partner (my ex colleague), and I'm with her cousin.

5) We both agree that when outside, we be like real couple. When at home, we have intimacy as well. However again, protection is a MUST.

6) If accidentally pregnant, will do DNA test to see who's the father. If I'm not the one, the actual father (which is my friend) have to bear the responsibility of bringing up the child. If he doesn't, I will not pay a single cent to bring up the child. She have to bring up the child herself. And even after divorce, no maintainence fee is needed for the child

7) Of course if child is mine, we both have to raise the kids together, and expenses for the child will be bear by both of us as well.

8) We both have to arrange in such a way when meeting our partner outside, we both have to meet up together, and head to the hotel or even hotel room together. This is to ensure that we will not be seen by close one or relative or family member that we bring other go hotel open room.

9) Both will still act like loving couple in front of everyone else. Will still go out, hold hands, care for each other like real couple.

10) The marriage will only last 5 years after getting the house.

Benefit:
a. Housing
As Legally married, application for housing could speed up and be achieve easily.

b. Tax rebates
As a couple or individually maybe.

c. Child benefits
Due to unforeseen circumstances, where a child is created, child rearing benefits will be provided, of course, by our super nice PAP lor. Both will enjoy paternity leave and maternity leave.

d. "hook-ups"
To ensure minimum and/or low risk of STD, AIDS by only having ONE PARTNER outside. Plus with PROTECTION in which lower down the risk of pregnancy as well.

Edit:
Some 'benefits' for the lady

1) She get to get PR Status
2) 1st Downpayment (20% at that time) is bear by me using CPF. However as my CPF have only 30k+ at that time, she top up about 10k for the down-payment. Monthly rental is bear by both of us 50:50
2) When hit 5yrs after getting our flat, we will sell it away. The amount will be 50:50

BigBoy2
27-11-2013, 02:22 PM

I am waiting..............

zhanyou
27-11-2013, 02:34 PM
Hi TS,

Perhaps such arrangements are better with a friend you know very well who likes being alone or have no intention to be married or wants her/his own lifestyle. If you are just finding a person who seems to have the same idea as you, then I see a lot of things your "significant other" can do to sabotage you moneywise.

But yes, I have heard of this before, other than the "kid" thing.

I heard abt it too from a friend who is LGBT. With child.

bigbrudder
27-11-2013, 04:23 PM
Sorry, I fail to see the rationale of entering into this, if both parties are Singaporean.

Just to get govt grant for the flat? Inheritance?

If Inheritance, I volunteer to be backup!

discordpiggy
27-11-2013, 05:25 PM
Dear TS discordpiggy,

After reading your thread, remind me of my past. Reason I was once in such 'marriage', or like what you call, MWB many years back. Slightly difference then what you wrote though. Other than that, it's similar....
Edit:
Some 'benefits' for the lady

1) She get to get PR Status
2) 1st Downpayment (20% at that time) is bear by me using CPF. However as my CPF have only 30k+ at that time, she top up about 10k for the down-payment. Monthly rental is bear by both of us 50:50
2) When hit 5yrs after getting our flat, we will sell it away. The amount will be 50:50

The only similarity is both using each other for a benefit or an agenda (no need to be hidden) to obtain something.

The rest has exclusion clauses.

Obtaining PR status going into this arrangement is too common. Be it Malaysian, Indonesian Philippines, thai, china, viet, myanmese or any other countries, this is a common agreement, just like the movie – Green Card. ie, to obtain PR status.

Yours is not an isolated case. There are many of these cases when it involves a foreigner who is trying to obtain PR status from this place.

Hence, my version stresses strictly for citizens only. Exactly like Friends with benefits as in an expanded version. This is the catch of it. No logical, reasonable sounding, “calculative” Singapore man would go into such a situation, as they will not even think of it because they are more concern with safe-guiding their monies like some replies here, specifically http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=10113103&postcount=23

Needless to say, for the purpose of obtaining PR status, why drag a kid in?!

Having to sleep together in the same bed, same room is a BIG NO NO! this is as good as any married couple. I understand you slept with her if I did not read wrongly, brother, I reckon it was with protection.

Limiting each other to 1 external partner is NOT fair. Being discreet with protection is essential as this is a form of respect for each other. But the limitation is a little over bearing.

Without doubt, if the child is not yours in the event both parties do each other, whichever parties that is NOT the biological parent of the child will have to bear any responsibility. As I have stressed, again, and again, both parties should NOT and must NOT do each other. So therefore, goes back to my point of NOT sleeping together in the same bed and same room. Simple as that! Then there will never, ever be a kid issue. let's be responsible.

The rest of the points are just “acting”

At the end, both wanted the profit of the sale of the housing. Which is seemingly logical to me.

A run down of your points:

Point 1 – no, strictly, sg citizen to sg citizen

Point 2 – fine, alright

Point 3 – sleeping in same room and on same bed will just make this married with benefits arrangement null and void. The whole idea of benefit is not to work against each other but to work WITH.

Point 4 – it is like saying you can only eat 1 dish eg nasi lemak, for the next five years. Huh?! Then what is the point of having “benefits”? eat too much nasi lemak also no good, coconut milk in rice very JELAK! And bad for heart.

Point 5 – acceptable.

Point 6 – tricky part. Agreed. This is to protect yourself since it is PR situation. If it is a same nationality situation then, it is to protect both. Protecting both sounds more reasonable that protecting one party.

Point 7 – I salute you on this for taking full responsibility if the child is yours, kudos to you, brother.

Points 8 and 9 – yeah! The usual “acting” but then, life is full of many acts.

Point 10 – Profit from housing. Why not!

BiRd13 brother, I sincerely appreciate your effort in speaking about your personal experiences on this. Please excuse me if, in any way, my language and tone may seem too forceful or strong. If, in any way you are offended, I apologised. I am fully aware of the purpose of obtaining PR status as a marriage agreement.

However, the most essential factor for this is that BOTH PARTIES must be of the same NATIONALITY, Singapore citizen and Singapore citizen, and DO NOT SLEEP TOGETHER AT ALL! Then we will be able to see how far the genuine “benefits” go with no personal agenda on both parties.

Which I believe, it is only hypothetically speaking. Benefits are usually given to married people and couples. While singles usually get shit but only freedom. so now, let's just give "singles" more benefits to "stay married" but enjoy the fruits and freedom as a single with no change in lifestyle.

This stupid idea came about due to the fact that I personally felt that the marriage institution had fail. Yet that was donkey years ago. I spoke to one of my drinking brother (P), XX years many years ago.

Me: brother, wah nowsadays, men all tau chiak! Especially married ones. Then divorce many happening around me. Worst, is got gin-na somemore. Marriage institution fail me sia.

P: alamak! You so innocent meh?! U hang out with me and at Ridley’s/Club 97, u saw what?!

Me: aiya! That one is just play play mah. But few of my friends all like that le. Married, got child, then divorce. Wah, the gin-na how?! Tsk! Like that hai gin-na! no good la.

P: You think last time during WW1 or WW2 or ancient China no have such thing meh?!!! Of cos have la. Last time people all tau chiak quietly one. Cos now women go office work so become more open. Last time ah… tau chiak neighbour quietly one… if not become, er nai, or san nai lor.

Me: eh, then since you said can tau chiak, then how come mai legalized prostitution! Legalized ma, prostitute need to feed family also, it is also job ma.

P: aiya, this is Singapore, atas, bobian. Yah prostitution is the oldest profession, since beginning of mankind have liao. Ah Long also, the oldest profession. If not, you go check your bible! Both of them in the bible one.

Me: Orh. Like that cannot get married liao… wait like you ah, put your mistress together with your wife at a restaurant and all 3 of you have nice candle light dinner together sia! Kekekeke!

P: ya that’s me, steady hor!?! Kekkekee!

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~* ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
Disclaimer: mods or anyone with equal (or higher) rights as mods has the absolute right/power to delete this thread if this case is deem as unacceptable socially. I have no intention to insult, critized or demean anyone or whatsoever. If I have I apologised. Also above is purely my own opinion just for discussion. there is no absolute right or wrong. thanks!

bigbrudder
27-11-2013, 06:06 PM
Must say it is quite entertaining reading the above, although not getting married for fear of divorce seems to put the cart before the horse.

Grounds for divorce includes not just infidelity. The more common or rather the major cause of it, as I understand it, is money matters. The unhappiness from money no enough, poor communications, latent incompatibility may drive the couple to infidelity. Problems caused by infidelity can easily be resolved through 'forgiveness'.

So, I still cannot understand the purpose of MWB, for Singaporean-Singaporean couple if fear of infidelity is the sole motivating factor.

Other possible reason can only be for covering up for sexual orientation. If freedom is all that is desired, why bother to get married in the first place.

BiRd13
27-11-2013, 06:25 PM
Dear TS discordpiggy,

Haha. Don't worry sis. I'm just sharing what I had with my ex wife. The agreement was cleanly written, and some thoughts just came to our mind at that time, which we indicated down and we both signed on it.

The kids part is 'just in case'. You know accident does happen. Condoms are not 100% safe for pregnancy or even STD/HIV etc. Hence we wrote it down for the kids part just in case. But again, we did not have any kids during the period. And yes, we did have sex together, and of course with protection :)

Not only we limited to one sex partner outside, but only to someone in which we known with. Reason for such due to the rapid growth of std/hiv during that time. Well, we both are scared of such as well. Hence in order to enjoy the 'fun' outside, we restricted our self to such rule. In fact, our 'partner' know about such as well, and agreed to play along with us. At times, we 4 even meet up together for meals etc. We even organize to go holidays together. Just that me and my ex wife went, while they both went... But I zz with the girl, while the guy zz with my wife.

You need to be aware that when you both are married, and if accidentally you have kids with other party outside, the marriage will be ruin. Worst case, the partner might not get any benefits from it. People will view you as the '3rd party'. This is the reason why we came out of Rule #6. If she have kids and I'm the father, it's fine, as we are married, and legal for such. If she have kids, and I'm not the father, means to say that she have to bear the responsibility. From other's eyes, will think that the kid is mine, and hence won't suspect or says she's having an affair. It's just between us that's all :)

LIke I said, I'm just sharing what I had in the past. Not really about commenting or in a way that I have to follow the rules you indicated. I think you post this mainly is to ask for opinion and comments? I posted is not about comment or opinion, but sharing my personal real life experience.

I do agree that not many can follow especially on 'must NOT do each other'. I think once both got own apartment (provided family not staying together) and sleep in different room is ok. What about before having own apartment? Or even staying with family? For a guy & a gal to sleep in same room without having sex can be manageable (Provided if its short period of time) What if both zz in same room for few months or even few years? Seriously I doubt I can control :X

I do agreed with you that marriage & divorce rate are getting higher and higher. At times one will think why should one get married? I guess most have the thoughts of starting a family. But again, how many when have family, won't 'tau chiak'? That's very rare...

In olden days, 20yrs old virgin is still ok... Now you may find a person who's as young as 18, and have already fuck like nobody business already. Times have change...

discordpiggy
28-11-2013, 12:58 PM
I am waiting..............

wouldn't a sugar baby fit you better?!

you pay and you get their services.

i do not fancy 3-worded. sorry :cool:

DemonicSS
28-11-2013, 02:09 PM
Bird13, you did have an interesting life. So its also kind of kindy to have managed to get her cousin as your bunkmate too. kudos to you.

But Discordpiggy, I don't see why you cant have sex with your partner. Afterall, if both parties adhere to the agreement, wouldn't it help enhance the very good working relationship? :D Besides, your point of genuine benefits with no personal agenda seems abit flawed as the very arrangement is based on a very personal agenda. I would call it common personal agendas working in unison.

discordpiggy
28-11-2013, 05:10 PM
Bird13, you did have an interesting life. So its also kind of kindy to have managed to get her cousin as your bunkmate too. kudos to you.

But Discordpiggy, I don't see why you cant have sex with your partner. Afterall, if both parties adhere to the agreement, wouldn't it help enhance the very good working relationship? :D Besides, your point of genuine benefits with no personal agenda seems abit flawed as the very arrangement is based on a very personal agenda. I would call it common personal agendas working in unison.

lols cannot have sex. once sex involve parties will have a sense of burden should they want to have flings.

only "personal" agenda is FREEDOM.

I explained to BiRd13 brother. the true meaning is smack in one paragraph in my reply to him. He understands what I am getting at.

However, US it is called Open relationship http://nydn.us/It0SYY

now i can put in my facebook... in "an Open Relationship" :D

of cos it gets messy and complicated because they simply screw everyone anyone. lololol!

Cathay1
28-11-2013, 05:21 PM
Dear TS,

Your MWB is quite similar to an "Open Marriage". I dont see a benefit if you cant do each other. A couple after 10 years also dont "do" each other:p

DemonicSS
28-11-2013, 05:30 PM
Dear TS,

Your MWB is quite similar to an "Open Marriage". I dont see a benefit if you cant do each other. A couple after 10 years also dont "do" each other:p

The benefit is everything - mostly monetary and sexual freedom, only sexual limitation is that of your "spouse"... :D.

So TS, are your current thoughts just ideas or plans you are wanting to to become reality?

discordpiggy
28-11-2013, 05:48 PM
Dear TS,

if you think so negatively, then sorry.

what makes you think so that a couple into 10 years don't do. just that people don't want to tell you.

like my drinking Tai lou, P said, everyone tau chiak... just that you don't know, so don't assume. :cool:

bigbrudder
28-11-2013, 05:55 PM
The benefit is everything - mostly monetary and sexual freedom, only sexual limitation is that of your "spouse"... :D.

So TS, are your current thoughts just ideas or plans you are wanting to to become reality?

TS has openly said she is over 40, applying for a flat appears not to be an issue. If it is for a condo, then govt subsidy is totally a non-issue. So, the remaining perk seems to be FREEDOM.

Why just marry to not just sleep with the spouse, and then screw outside? Should remove the last 'hindrance' - the spouse. Looks like the purpose of this arrangement is to put up a show for someone, parents? Why not just move out to own place and have sex party every night?

In the US polygamous relationship, they still screw each other, as far as I can see. Maybe I am missing something, or my mind is too narrow to see something.

discordpiggy
28-11-2013, 05:56 PM

precisely! the whole idea is competitiveness! why must only married people get benefits yet single pay double?! so in order to enjoy what married people get the monetary rewards simply because they are married, get married like them BUT, still lick/suck the fruits of freedom by NOT doing your partner in crime, just simply work with your partner in crime; ie, he gets the freedom and you also enjoy all freedom. no need to be afraid of being caught! In fact, partner in crime and you do not hide about stuff amongst themselves, but they need to hide from the several flings least, fling a is jealous of fling b when fling b goes out with the partner in crime. but you KNOW all these, when partner in crime complaint to you. LOLOLOLOL! :D

unfortunately, such a person does not exist. so cannot be in reality.

i think i can write a story on this. kekekekeke!!! :p

discordpiggy
28-11-2013, 05:59 PM
in all ways... someone like that is too perfect! for either sex. this is not just limiting for a female or a male.

accommodating yet allowing you the freedom which comes with all fruits... no need to be forbidden fruits because it is allowed, acceptable and approved. :D

DemonicSS
28-11-2013, 06:05 PM
in all ways... someone like that is too perfect! for either sex. this is not just limiting for a female or a male.

accommodating yet allowing you the freedom which comes with all fruits... no need to be forbidden fruits because it is allowed, acceptable and approved. :D

Well... as said, having this arrangement with a very good friend is a lot better than finding one outside. A lot safer. You haven't thought of asking your single friends?

and yeah, I think the parents and relatives will then stop bugging the person about marriage.

BiRd13
28-11-2013, 07:00 PM
TS,

Then why can't just find FB instead? Haha...

I don't think there's any marriage without sex life for the couple...

Well, I think if married, and have sex life together PLUS have multiple flings openly outside is ok and acceptable.

But if a married couple does not have sex, no point in getting married ba...

bigbrudder
28-11-2013, 07:47 PM
Why not just be flat mates and not get married? I will be tulan if I have to fork out money for a sham marriage. Afterall, married couples don't enjoy anymore tax break than singles, other than housing. The perks come with the kids.

Won't it be better to just come to terms with being single and not put up with pretense. Even when marriage broke down for a genuine couple, there was at least a period of time where the feeling is genuine. The breakdown may be caused by other factors.

At least can be honest with yourself.:)

acidicavex
28-11-2013, 09:10 PM
Too much hassle....... just stay single and do what u like. Unless doing it for a big chunk of WILL...... like WILL put the guy or woman need to be married for a certain before he or she can inherit the WILL. If not so troublesome there nothing to gain for either party.
If due to peer pressure just hire SOMEONE. Due parent than if avoid going home. Due to relatives just avoid attending any function.....

discordpiggy
29-11-2013, 11:06 AM
SORRY FOLKS! a little side track first!

This morning:-

I was sleeping in the bus on my way to work this morning... knn, squashed at the back row between a young man and a wannabe stylish man. Thank goodness the a/c was blasting... so no sweaty smell but man's l'au de toilette so its was fine.

I was then RUDELY woken by a nudge on my left knee. Looked up and saw one tiny young girl who looked more like a teen than a young woman.

There she was busy whatsapping this man or boy called BENJAMIN YEO.

-------28 November 2013--------

Benjamin Yeo : Goodnite piggy!
(nite time)

-------29 November 2013--------

tiny girl - Good morning!
tiny girl - do you know how to ice-skate?!

me (thinking): huh?! simi?! early in the morning ask about know how to ice-skate?! siao boh! go work so sian ask this type of boh-question?!

tiny girl - dear later remember to go to the clinic!

me (thinking): huh?! wah 2nd huh! simi, this tiny girl become reminder for Benjamin Yeo ah. Nowsadays don't have this thing call CALENDAR reminder meh?! that can have irritating snoooze till you hit the "dismiss" button.

tiny girl, continues to tab on her iPhone... and I tried to peeped but to no avail!

when I saw that "goodnite" piggy I was like shit! I should be use foxy as my nick! wrong animal to used!

after tiny girl stopped pounding on her iPhone... she bowed down... I was like huh?! u immediately fall asleep so fast after just talking to your bf and pounding on the iPhone. wah so steady ah.

Just then I noticed her left hand slightly having some sort of movement. Bobbing up and down... har?!?!?!?!?!

Wait, let me describe her first.

Hair:
She has long hair a little of shoulder length, bushy style sia, the "a la Farrah Fawcett style" but obviously became like an awful mess of nest! The fly aways doesn't work due to poor styling or no stylying.

Items:
carrying a fake looking chloe "smiley" bag and a brown, filled with teddy bears PAPER BAG. who in the world use those, oh yah, tiny girl.. I use those market plastic bags though lolololol

Clothes:
Wearing a sleeveless frilly black dress, topped with a beige over sized (seems too big for her) for her cardigan.

Grooming:
Short stubby nails with bright red, again, the "a la SQ red" but once again fail! no offence on short stubby nails but comeone... the SQ red?! if you are tiny like bag of bones and cannot carry the "sei" please don't wear the SQ red.

Shoes
She also wore brownish beige with black trimmings flat round toe ballet shoes. Wear a little heel la, since you short and also look a bit class mah... somemore walk like wearing those thongs slipper style...

Height/Weight
One and a half head shorter than me... damn I am already short... so tiny girl is really midget...whips out ruler...to check. She is about 1.3m or slight lesser.. Then while she was walking...she was like a bag of bones...

Ok back to why her hand was bobbing up and down... bended my head a little and closer to stare! WAH! To my horror!!!

TINY GIRL WAS DIGGING HER NOSE AND TRYING TO FLICK AWAY HER PI SAI!

Geez! if I am a normal guy, I would think this girl quite cute lor... can up la... can... BUT digging NOSE?!

I muttered in hokkien to myself after I saw her doing that.. "yee! au pi sai" :D

Tiny girl was embarrassed...bowed her head all the way until nearing Dhoby Ghuat bus stop... she quickly got up... I was alighting at the same stop too... so let her walk first, don't want to rush before her in case her pi sai stained hands cleaned on my bag.

We both alighted and she quickly walked so damn fast heading towards MacDonald House...

While I was waiting for the traffic light to turn green... I simply cannot imagine... Benjamin Yeo... must have pi sai stained fingers stroking his dick... fluid transfer... pi sai stained fingers mixed cum fluid... the holy mixture!

This is dedicated to those who like super cutesy pretty girls... remember to ask them to wash hands with dettol first (if no have dettol, any form of soap and rub for at least 3mins) before touching you or your cork. They could have dug their nose earlier stained with pi sai mixed with mucous before then touch you... :D

P/s: will response postings a bit later... need to pretend to work a bit first... tgif! :p

bigbrudder
29-11-2013, 02:48 PM
Eh ... face pretty ... all is forgotten, esp for Ah Pek. Not the same for guys ... unfortunately.

Let me attempt to justify for her:

1) Pee Sai can block airway leh .... she may have difficulty breathing. Won't want to pretty face passed out in the bus, right?

2) By the time she leaves the bus, she would have rolled it into a ball, and flick it into somebody's drink. All is clean.

3) Benjamin Yeo may like to lick pee sai covered fingers, she is just preparing herself for him. Esp, one mouth of ice cream, one mouth of pee sai, giam giam dee dee, very tasty.

4) If there is enough pee sai, can use it to cover the entrance of BY's dick, as a form of contraception.

discordpiggy
29-11-2013, 05:29 PM
Well... as said, having this arrangement with a very good friend is a lot better than finding one outside. A lot safer. You haven't thought of asking your single friends?

and yeah, I think the parents and relatives will then stop bugging the person about marriage.

hahaha!!! not pretty or cutesy or like to "dare" type, (super hate that), it is stated clearly, pimply face filled with scars and ugly so where got friends. even fat girls have friends because they got nice skin complexion and pretty in a way. so no, no friends.

If i have single friends i wouldn't have come up with this harebrain Plan B. lololol!

actually a gf or a gay friend will be good. I can totally accept gay guys cos they got sei and dressing style. Love them! then can do facials together!

I think parents and relative gave up bugging.

I only have 2 items on my bucket list though...

discordpiggy
29-11-2013, 05:39 PM
TS,

Then why can't just find FB instead? Haha...

I don't think there's any marriage without sex life for the couple...

Well, I think if married, and have sex life together PLUS have multiple flings openly outside is ok and acceptable.

But if a married couple does not have sex, no point in getting married ba...

have u considered I only want some benefit. I do not even want to use that bodily function any more?! hahahahah!!! use before once that's it. chop! chop! get it over and done with, and throw away. used before then recycle?! :eek:

that's the point, you can have cake but only one cake u cannot eat. your mother and the partner in crime!

I have passed this level... I am looking for higher levels. like maslow hierarchy of needs at the self actualization level.

I have checked off this basic level, cannot go backwards to this level 2... progressed to level 400, now you say reset to level 1 then move up to level 2.... cannot bro... really can't... I do not want to re-start, wasted 19yrs of my life for some fucking teacher who make mistake in my cert.

Anyways, I can see your point why you had to sleep with your ex wife due to family members living with you, and only when family members lived with you.

my stand is still not do partner in crime lololol!

discordpiggy
29-11-2013, 05:50 PM
Too much hassle....... just stay single and do what u like. Unless doing it for a big chunk of WILL...... like WILL put the guy or woman need to be married for a certain before he or she can inherit the WILL. If not so troublesome there nothing to gain for either party.
If due to peer pressure just hire SOMEONE. Due parent than if avoid going home. Due to relatives just avoid attending any function.....

hassle is one thing, but gahmen don't like singles. think singles are money tree keep on blood suck singles with marrieds. yet i have to serve marrieds in office who look down on me just because I keep quiet and don't want to pick fight/argue, be chin chey they abuse. so someone has to abuse the system to make the rest jealous. which means partner in crime can eat as much as he wants. lololol... international buffet spread... NO LIMIT! just don't do partner why, because partner is like your biz associate, you don't shit at the place you work so isn't this the same?!

Hire someone have to pay. no way i will want to pay, besides i have no friends so no peer pressure, i see anyone i know i siam! simi wedding la, never been invited in my whole life. so best!

how come no friends?! don't ask me... I just don't seem to be close to anyone and have ADD, so not fresh liao... must throw... throw la... don't ask me to go back... once a friend don't call or i walk out, regardless male friend (not bf) or female friend... means they do not need you in their lives anymore so no point trying to call them.

also bfs worst, talk to them a while, once, twice, ask them questions, no content come out or not interesting, strike off! lolololol!

the flat i want no money buy... family function? the last time was eons ago. lolololol!

I reckon I will probably die alone, so buy flat for what... just get a yacht... :D then invite u lor!

BiRd13
29-11-2013, 06:49 PM
have u considered I only want some benefit. I do not even want to use that bodily function any more?! hahahahah!!! use before once that's it. chop! chop! get it over and done with, and throw away. used before then recycle?! :eek:

that's the point, you can have cake but only one cake u cannot eat. your mother and the partner in crime!

I have passed this level... I am looking for higher levels. like maslow hierarchy of needs at the self actualization level.

I have checked off this basic level, cannot go backwards to this level 2... progressed to level 400, now you say reset to level 1 then move up to level 2.... cannot bro... really can't... I do not want to re-start, wasted 19yrs of my life for some fucking teacher who make mistake in my cert.

Anyways, I can see your point why you had to sleep with your ex wife due to family members living with you, and only when family members lived with you.

my stand is still not do partner in crime lololol!

Haha... Ok. Well, each have his/her own preference.

Best of luck and hope you will find that 'half', which I believe will be near impossible.

Do look for us if you need the 'outside fling'. Oops.. Lols

discordpiggy
29-11-2013, 10:30 PM
Haha... Ok. Well, each have his/her own preference.

Best of luck and hope you will find that 'half', which I believe will be near impossible.

Do look for us if you need the 'outside fling'. Oops.. Lols

i am not looking. as i have mentioned in earlier posts. this person is too perfect and i already said it is not possible at all due to male species nature!

also i do not even want to use it. it is way too messy.

:cool::cool::cool:

acidicavex
30-11-2013, 12:05 AM
i am not looking. as i have mentioned in earlier posts. this person is too perfect and i already said it is not possible at all due to male species nature!

also i do not even want to use it. it is way too messy.

:cool::cool::cool:

Just get yourself a yacht :D
If next CNY dio the big angpao draw I want to build a house in the most beautiful place create by mother mature enough.

sgjoey
30-11-2013, 11:28 AM
Interesting idea. A marriage in name only, so as to enjoy the benefits of marriage in the Singapore context. But is it really worth the hassle? After all, the HDB now has various schemes for singles to purchase flats. And the tax benefits of married people are not that significant. So why even bother to enter into this legal contract called marriage?

discordpiggy
30-11-2013, 03:32 PM
Just get yourself a yacht :D
If next CNY dio the big angpao draw I want to build a house in the most beautiful place create by mother mature enough.

yeah!!! i found a yacht even as old as I am!!!

some yachts even have 3 flat screens and all fully equipped with furnishings! just only need my clothes and my tech-toys can move in liao!!

save up and I just live there! :D:D:D

acidicavex
30-11-2013, 09:43 PM
yeah!!! i found a yacht even as old as I am!!!

some yachts even have 3 flat screens and all fully equipped with furnishings! just only need my clothes and my tech-toys can move in liao!!

save up and I just live there! :D:D:D

Make sure the water seepage hor mai later sail half way water seepage. And start sinking.......:p

discordpiggy
17-02-2015, 10:45 AM
Make sure the water seepage hor mai later sail half way water seepage. And start sinking.......:p

never kena the $6million TOTO last night... sianz...

seepage?! smell also don't have... :rolleyes:

now need to wait LOLS! 12 million... :eek::D

bigbrudder
17-02-2015, 11:02 AM

Your toto took a long time to open.

Still looking for the elusive one?

clubenjoy
17-02-2015, 11:09 AM

Haha sis, wishing u gd wealth and luck for the upcoming draw then

Cheers to great year ahead
;)

prettymannequin
17-02-2015, 11:21 AM
T&C no. 3, 4, 5 states that they will sleep separate, in fact different and live as room mates and have "individual" happenings.

Therefore the wife is fully aware that the husband has a degree of infidelity.

YES! at age 35, you can buy your own "shoe box" the new BTO studio apartment for single unwanted left on the shelf folks at non resaleable terms and conditions. otherivise, buy a 2nd hand or resale flat and pay MOAR for the resale value.

with my miserable meagre pay of 2.00 a day... i can't afford anything.

Hahahaha. Taizi and I didn't mean true infidelity. I said "accuse him of infidelity", such as having other retarded arguments and then making him pay with divorce and half his fortunes. But yea I guess with a pre-nup, all's good.

davidwee
17-02-2015, 11:37 AM
Marriage with no action I guess you can consider 'beards' like Jacintha and Dick Lee last time haha.
Since gov't frown upon same sex couples, can see the pressure for them to hide behind marriage.

bigbrudder
17-02-2015, 11:50 AM
Marriage with no action I guess you can consider 'beards' like Jacintha and Dick Lee last time haha.
Since gov't frown upon same sex couples, can see the pressure for them to hide behind marriage.

Bro, know where you are heading. Dun think TS is really into that, maybe more of negativity towards the institution of marriage? :)

prettymannequin
17-02-2015, 11:54 AM
Bro, know where you are heading. Dun think TS is really into that, maybe more of negativity towards the institution of marriage? :)

Dude ltns?! You been hiding in this section? Hahahah.

bigbrudder
17-02-2015, 02:46 PM
Dude ltns?! You been hiding in this section? Hahahah.

Hello my pretty muffin! How have you been doing? Not hiding lah, was quite busy for a while. Involved in interesting projects lately?

discordpiggy
17-02-2015, 04:03 PM
Haha sis, wishing u gd wealth and luck for the upcoming draw then

Cheers to great year ahead
;)

wahahhaa!!! thanks! thanks!

i win i buy you lobster and champagne... and book a yacht, invite you along! LOLS! :D

so PRAY i win!

discordpiggy
17-02-2015, 04:23 PM
Hahahaha. Taizi and I didn't mean true infidelity. I said "accuse him of infidelity", such as having other retarded arguments and then making him pay with divorce and half his fortunes. But yea I guess with a pre-nup, all's good.

with pre-nupt it would mean there is wheelings... but comeon, let's put it this way.

both have their reasons why they want to enter into such a relationship. it could be a cover up for something else.

for me, i won't mind, if can help me cover up for something and could possibly change my luck to GOOD!

if someone sincerely proposes, i would have faith and trust and no need pre-nupt. but if it is for such arrangement to cover up, then lines must be drawn. this way, wheelings are always in check no one gets hurt. ;):p

lotsfits80
17-02-2015, 04:32 PM
What are the core benefits of this MWB that cannot be achieved without MWB?

discordpiggy
17-02-2015, 04:55 PM

that's an excellent arrangement! it was good while it lasted for both though LOLS!

but my issue is more on unfair treatment towards singles and singles pay MORE than marrieds. married get subsidies, CHILD CARE LEAVE, BABY INCENTIVES etc... also now govt, promoting SG men to marry foreigners ("PRC/Viet woman") to make babies... something in news about 10% are at least citizen of singapore?!

<the viet woman is my baotau colleague said de, she said sg men prefer Viet, 5 mins ago to me.>

I think yes, SG men should marry PRC/viet women. Also I think they are very sweet to SG men... as sweet as honey.

This should promote economic ties and better prospects for Singapore. and it also solved the headcount issue so that we could have 10 million people! sometimes, i wonder are there really true blue singaporeans left. those born from singaporean parents... born in the old Tek kah hospital... now this hospital got new name?! i can only remember Tek Kah.... i had to go Tek Kah hospital to welcome my sibling :D

sometime ago, some angmoh asked me: "Singapore?! OH! YES, Singapore is IN CHINA!!!"

I didn't realise the indication... but now... i have to agree with him hahahah!!!

Yakuza
20-02-2015, 04:44 PM

Either my date time on my mobile is wrong or I read it wrongly .. Nov 2013!! .. now than reply ... woah .. its alive again .. :p

You guys talk like as if it was recent .. but when lookin at the date .. omg ..lol

wecloud
20-02-2015, 09:07 PM
sometime ago, some angmoh asked me: "Singapore?! OH! YES, Singapore is IN CHINA!!!"

as a local born Singaporean, i confirm that Singapore is in China!

discordpiggy
12-03-2015, 11:18 AM
Either my date time on my mobile is wrong or I read it wrongly .. Nov 2013!! .. now than reply ... woah .. its alive again .. :p

You guys talk like as if it was recent .. but when lookin at the date .. omg ..lol

sorry, i have been waiting to reply you but keep slipping off my mind.

yeah, it had been discussed at the beginning even before i started this thread. so conversations like this can continue. prettymannequin and I spoke before LOLs! :D

as a local born Singaporean, i confirm that Singapore is in China!

wow! we could exchange notes and kirks someday?! :eek: :p

discordpiggy
12-03-2015, 11:28 AM

please do not assume what you do not knw! your thoughts are skewed.

Fact: it was never on negativity towards the marriage institution.

It was stated/developed more on how your "cock/penis/weenie/woodies/stifler/hammer/boner/bratwurst/burrito/chopper/dick/jackhammer/jimmy/john/joystick/manhood/schlong/willy/tonk/prick/BAH TIAO(肉条)" thoughts are being processed!

*** sorry i think the list can go on and on... too many names for that LOLS!

:eek::D

justdifferent
12-03-2015, 01:00 PM
my sincere opinion is that it would not work out well.

first off, this is illegal in singapore as it's considered a sham marriage. of course, it would be impossible to prove and thus it isn't really that much of an issue.

however, the main concern is this:

in order for such an arrangement to work well, there must be several factors present between the 2 parties.

1. trust. this arrangement would not work if either one abuses the other's trust or breaks any part of the agreement. however, the agreement is purely by word and thus no one would enter into such an arrangement unless they both trust each other very much.

2. ability to get along well/enjoy each other's company. even if you live your lives separately, there would be several occasions where you would need to be together, be seen together. e.g. chinese new year gatherings would be weird if your husband/wife was not around in a family reunion dinner. i assume you would be living under the same roof as well, but sleeping in separate rooms. that also means that you are permanent housemates - it's not a rental situation where you can just forfeit your deposit and move if you don't like the other tenants.

3. like each other. you don't have to love each other, but for this to even work out in the long term, you have to like each other.

if these factors and some other ones are present, then yes, it could probably work. however, the question here is if all these factors are present, wouldn't these 2 be suitable for a real marriage then?

in a nutshell this is my point: if you don't like each other and don't get along well this wouldn't work even if it was purely a mutually beneficial arrangement. if you do, then you would probably start to develop actual feelings for each other. however, with the lifestyle that you are both leading things would definitely get messy somewhere along the road.

so i genuinely think that this would not work. but then again, that's just my 2 cents.

cheers~