PDA

View Full Version : Suitable place

zeef
06-11-2013, 10:03 AM
Anyone knows other than hotels and own home, any place else we can have a proper place for some honking with partner?

prettymannequin
06-11-2013, 10:24 AM
Define proper place...

It can be done anywhere as long as you're not scared of being caught in the act...

thisisme
06-11-2013, 10:32 AM
Car, office toilet, shopping mall toilet, parks ....

hoian
06-11-2013, 12:52 PM
My ultimate fantasy is to do it out in the open beside a waterfall. But have to drive across the Causeway.

Once I did it while swimming in the beach off Desaru. But the sea water washed away all the gal's juices so a bit difficult... haha.

zeef
06-11-2013, 01:32 PM
I meant like a bed and all. Basically a room.

Earthshaker
06-11-2013, 08:08 PM
If want a bed and a room isnt it just hotel? if rich abit go for chalet lor.. can bbq after that also haha

kukumalu
06-11-2013, 11:36 PM
My ultimate fantasy is to do it out in the open beside a waterfall. But have to drive across the Causeway.

Once I did it while swimming in the beach off Desaru. But the sea water washed away all the gal's juices so a bit difficult... haha.

Some condominium got waterfall feature at their pool.

lynnlammy
06-11-2013, 11:42 PM
I remember that time, across tampines library there was a tampines park, not sure if it's still there. Then there got many animals structure that we can go in and have fun. haha. it's quite nice except when it rains might leak.. haha ^^

If you want to buy sex toys in Singapore and Malaysia (www.cherryaffairs.com), visit the link above! Also, if you all want to read my personal sex stories (http://lynnsexstories.blogspot.sg/)can visit that link too! ^^

awol
07-11-2013, 12:13 AM
Anyone knows other than hotels and own home, any place else we can have a proper place for some honking with partner?

Office meeting rooms! Proper place & exciting !

prettymannequin
07-11-2013, 12:21 AM
I meant like a bed and all. Basically a room.

... Ikea. :p

Or just get a room.

Earthshaker
07-11-2013, 12:42 AM
I remember that time, across tampines library there was a tampines park, not sure if it's still there. Then there got many animals structure that we can go in and have fun. haha. it's quite nice except when it rains might leak.. haha ^^

If you want to buy sex toys in Singapore and Malaysia (www.cherryaffairs.com), visit the link above! Also, if you all want to read my personal sex stories (http://lynnsexstories.blogspot.sg/)can visit that link too! ^^

Think its still there.. call sunplaza park.. you were referring to the pavilion right?

Anyway I heard that place not clean wor so.. hmm

awol
07-11-2013, 01:16 AM
... Ikea. :p

Or just get a room.

I will freq ikea if the display comes with live couples to show how cosy the showrooms can be!

ahboy88
07-11-2013, 04:52 PM
What about couple massage room? Anyone has experience to share?

hermit1313
07-11-2013, 05:15 PM
cant exactly have sex in the massage rooms... but in-betweens massage can go to shower room together... so use your imagination...