PDA

View Full Version : hourly rates

STUD100
24-07-2005, 10:51 PM
Erm, first of all, i apologise for posting this topic here. I too long nv cum in liao, lost track liao. I do a search on rates here but it didnt tur out to be something i want to know. I just wana have a idea of how much does motels charges hourly? For eg, hotel 81 n fragrance hotel. Pls kindly corect me if im wrong?? kekek. Thx!

weeweeman
24-07-2005, 11:01 PM
frangrace / 81 2 hr 20 bucks

81 @ lavandar weekdays 59 per night check out at 130pm

hope this is useful to u

sToNeCoLd
24-07-2005, 11:27 PM
Dear Bro,

I think generally Hotel 81 / Fragrances budget hotel charges like $20 for a transit (2 hrs) and additional $10 for every exceeding hour.

However, I do know about some less well-known budget hotel situated in Geylang area charges only $15 for a transit [ Princeton Hotel etc] but do not expect those to be comparable to Hotel 81 /Frangrances interm of their cleaniness, hygience and services.

My 2cts worth

sTonEcOlD

BeachM
25-07-2005, 08:20 AM
bros i tink mus update abit.. da last time i went 81 bedemeer.. they charge 30 for 2 hrs.. so are there anymore 81s that charge higher den normal??

STUD100
25-07-2005, 10:20 AM
Ohh, thanks alot thanks alot :)
So at least i get a rough idea to book 2-3 hrs or to book the whole nite mah :D

gajah
25-07-2005, 11:32 AM
I was also charged $30/2 hours at H81 Bendemeer. I guess prices must have been raised recently.

Unless, there is a price differentiation between the locations.

gajah

MMM88
25-07-2005, 11:39 AM
Ohh, thanks alot thanks alot :)
So at least i get a rough idea to book 2-3 hrs or to book the whole nite mah

aiyah....beri easy 1 ...pick up ur cell phone n call hotel 81 lor....immediate ans to u siah...... :p

sjb1994
25-07-2005, 11:50 AM
bros i tink mus update abit.. da last time i went 81 bedemeer.. they charge 30 for 2 hrs.. so are there anymore 81s that charge higher den normal??
Bendemeer one got bath tub, others no. That's why this is 30/2 hours.

T_Rex
25-07-2005, 01:27 PM
A big thank you for all the information. Appreciated it.

mr_kobayashi
25-07-2005, 04:35 PM
Any brothers here been to this motel : Pasir Panjang Inn?

Whats the rate like? For short time & over night?
Hows the setting?

Pls advice. :confused:

STUD100
25-07-2005, 07:10 PM
Ok bros, i wana share something which my friend actually told me n im wondering do management allows receptionist to moon light anot.

My fren stud(not his real name), was some how drunk on a particular nite n he hook some gals at some pubs along tanjong pagar. He decided to go for a bang n the ger agree. He went to the nearest motel which is chinatown hotel 81. He ask for a overnite stay n was charge $119 excluding $20 cash deposit. I stress again, he is some how too high or maybe abit drunk, thou it sounded ex but when a man at its need, anyting is ok. The next day he check out, he got his $20 cash returned. But few days later after checking the rates at the hotel 81 webbie, its only $99 for a superior room. But the receptionist charges him $119? N excluding the $20 bucks deposit?

Q: Can my fren assume they(receptionist) moonlight the $20extra bucks in the $119?
Q: The management dont have a record of wat rooms being book n how much being paid?
Q: Does receptionist always take advantage of those customer who is somehow in a high n drunk state?
Q: Which hotel 81 got bath tub? :confused: heeee

The matter has been for ard 2weeks so i guess just take it as a lesson learn, but im hoping expereince bros can share some info here regarding "moonlighting" if there is any :)
Thanks!

mr_kobayashi
25-07-2005, 08:13 PM
I also encounter the same thing recently at Hotel 81 Chinatown, i ask the receptionist how come so expensive. He mention something like : weekend or friday rate different & different Hotel 81 got different room rate? & also he say no transit allow, strictly over night. Any brothers can advice?

How true i dunno la, so anyway i jus pay up got my keys and went up, dun want create too much commotion, tryin to be descreet ma. :o

fun4evergood
25-07-2005, 11:42 PM
How true i dunno la, so anyway i jus pay up got my keys and went up, dun want create too much commotion, tryin to be descreet ma. :o

Try there once also....they mentioned that during weekends, they will charge extra $20 as there is high demand. .....after hearing that, sian half, straight away left and went to the very near Harbor ville hotel.....just $70 per night, regardless of weekend or not......this was, I saved about $50 !!! :p

BeachM
26-07-2005, 12:30 AM
Bendemeer one got bath tub, others no. That's why this is 30/2 hours.

bro bathtub dun haf siaz...

anyway if u wan cheap overnite hotels.. try victoria hotel.. jus beside da 7-11.. i heard it's only 50 bucks overnite...

weeweeman
26-07-2005, 12:50 AM
U can go to 81 or frangrance website.. they show all the facilities and room rates... diff place have diff rate 4 over nite

mr_kobayashi
26-07-2005, 12:05 PM
Brother, the Hotel 81 webby not updated la, doesn't reflect the new outlets rates. End up having to call them. :)

rocket cheongst
26-07-2005, 12:11 PM
Try there once also....they mentioned that during weekends, they will charge extra $20 as there is high demand. .....after hearing that, sian half, straight away left and went to the very near Harbor ville hotel.....just $70 per night, regardless of weekend or not......this was, I saved about $50 !!! :p

Bro, if u ever happen to be in that area again, there's one hotel near Tiong Baru, dunno which rd, location behind the old place where a lot of old folks used to hand bird there in the morning. , jus beside a 24hrs coffeeshop.
i think if you come from ian an men, it shd be the road leading to Tiong Baru Market ( presently renovating)

This place have transit but prices higher than 81.

fun4evergood
26-07-2005, 12:17 PM
Bro, if u ever happen to be in that area again, there's one hotel near Tiong Baru, dunno which rd, location behind the old place where a lot of old folks used to hand bird there in the morning. , jus beside a 24hrs coffeeshop.
i think if you come from ian an men, it shd be the road leading to Tiong Baru Market ( presently renovating)

??? trying to figure out where are u refer to .....and by looking at the map, I still dun know where ?? that area are going to be tear down soon.......anymore hint ?? :)

sadfa
26-07-2005, 01:00 PM
bencoolen n chinatown charge more for transit rate $30 not $20 becos they r considered in central area. dunno about weekend rate.

chinatown have no bathtub n very very small. want to stand or lean on the furniture to fuck also got problem.
bencoolen is very big actually. can fuck all over the room. shiok!

rocket cheongst
26-07-2005, 01:05 PM
??? trying to figure out where are u refer to .....and by looking at the map, I still dun know where ?? that area are going to be tear down soon.......anymore hint ?? :)

erm, sorry for the bad explaination. Ya, the place gonna tear down soon ( Old Tien tien steamboat restaurant), its jus directly behind it, u can find one 24 hrs coffeeshop. The hotel jus beside the coffeeshop.

Lots of prc hanging rad there too at wee hours.

if you come from kim Seng rd, u see Holiday inn ( ex-concord) on the right hand junction, keep right side of the raod where u can see a shell station on the right just after an industrial area.

this road kind different as u have to give way to traffic comming from right. Proceed straight and u can see it on the left side of the road. shouldn't miss it.

If u drive further down u reach the now renovating old tiong baru market. I hope this is clearer to you.

rocket cheongst
26-07-2005, 01:07 PM
bencoolen n chinatown charge more for transit rate $30 not $20 becos they r considered in central area. dunno about weekend rate.

chinatown have no bathtub n very very small. want to stand or lean on the furniture to fuck also got problem.
bencoolen is very big actually. can fuck all over the room. shiok!

Lavender also not bad, room new and can go in by back door !! :cool:

FOCH
26-07-2005, 07:28 PM

Brudder,

I believe that this place is called Cape Inn.

You are right. A lot of PRCs there. Even had overnight with 8 of them (separately of course) in the same building. That is why the recep always give me that look when I go into the lift with a different Mei Mei.

Quite a good place, Aircon is cold, but can open windows, got bathtub which is always a good place for foreplay and sometimes first round of action. Usually BBBJ or even bath fuck.

Sorry that I don't know the rates there, as the Mei Mei take care of that. I had to pay for bonking for two of the 8 sessions, the rest, well... er.... I got lucky I guess.

############ may the fuck be with you ##########