PDA

View Full Version : Bumping into someone you know while cheonging

unregistered_10
31-10-2013, 09:07 PM
Apologies First , if there is a thread on this , i tried to search but couldn't find.
Did anyone of bump into colleagues , relatives , friends or neighbours while cheonging?
I ever experienced this , i bumped into a friend in a lift in a hotel with his FB & me was with my FB also . both of us going to counter to check out , very embarassing situation,
Another incident is also at Spa , went for massage i saw my relative also signing in at the Spa , but luckily , he didn't see me as i was in the changing area & upon seeing him signing in , i quickly went in to the assigned room no given to me , Location was a HC called Wakiki Spa near Queenstown Prison .
Lets share our stories here!!

LittleWarrior
31-10-2013, 09:09 PM
Yap i was in a HC once those with curtain type n my boss is next door. :eek:

Yup its working hour ;)

szczesny
01-11-2013, 10:52 AM
Good what, next time got one more cheong kaki! :D

BiRd13
01-11-2013, 11:12 AM
Knew a girl... Chit chat via msn/ym... Sex talk... Meet up for some kinky fun... Upon arrival, shock to see that she's my cousin... Furthermore she's married... We both laugh at each other... Spend some good time together that night...

Another case similar to bro LittleWarrior.. Went to HC during working time... To find my superior is actually next door as well, when I'm exiting...

henabi
01-11-2013, 02:46 PM
many experiences while clubbing or visit HC

A few years back at Double O (When it was still at Muhd Sultan), I sometimes bump into my secondary school guyfriends who were attached at that point of time but next to them were usually girls I don't know and the girls were holding their hands or arms

the most ultimate was when I went to KL on a business trip two yrs ago by myself.
went to a HC there and bump into my cousin at the check-in counter, and he was also in KL for business trip

wow BiRd13.... you had dirty talks with your cousin without you knowing... that's sexciting

OlympusHour
01-11-2013, 02:56 PM
Knew a girl... Chit chat via msn/ym... Sex talk... Meet up for some kinky fun... Upon arrival, shock to see that she's my cousin... Furthermore she's married... We both laugh at each other... Spend some good time together that night...

Another case similar to bro LittleWarrior.. Went to HC during working time... To find my superior is actually next door as well, when I'm exiting...

Do you still meet up with your cousin for some happy time together?

ah rat
01-11-2013, 03:56 PM

Bro Can we FR of yr cousin.:D

BiRd13
01-11-2013, 07:18 PM
Do you still meet up with your cousin for some happy time together?

Nope... We do meet up... but no more those 'happy' time... Just meal n nothing much :D

Bro Can we FR of yr cousin.:D

Hmm.. think got post before bro...

Here you go...

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=261689&highlight=

unregistered_10
01-11-2013, 07:53 PM
I ever meet a ML who use to massage me q up behind me to buy 4D ,
She say hi & i responded also i asked her where she working & she told she quit the line already & worked in a factory ,i did not want to ask too many Q , cos everyone behind the Q was looking at us , becos she was quite chio,

ang076
01-11-2013, 08:18 PM
Just now, I went to company clinic and who is the doctor ?

We found each other similar. Where? At the joint lounge where he sat alone having a meal there. I was acting as a spastic boy who had difficultly carry a cup of coffee and the lounge staff had to help me carry..

Never known that this doctor was the cheongster also. His clinic also got female patients, some are chio..

Putin
02-11-2013, 12:44 AM
Upon arrival, shock to see that she's my cousin...

:eek: :eek: :eek:

siaoliang
02-11-2013, 02:32 AM
i ever went to LSB when i still schooling then saw my uncle outside waiting for customer cause his driving taxi and i ran like hell lol

Bhumibol
02-11-2013, 06:54 AM
i ever went to LSB when i still schooling then saw my uncle outside waiting for
customer cause his driving taxi and i ran like hell lol

Luckily he never saw you :o

siaoliang
02-11-2013, 10:17 PM
Luckily he never saw you :o

ya man if not jialiat liao hahahahahah