Name: Xiao Bei
Height: 164cm
Face: 6.5/10 (rounder than what i like)
Teeth: 8/10
Body: 7 (although slim, slight tummy)
Hand: 8.5/10
Legs: 8.5/10
Feet: 8.5/10
GFE: 8/10 (pleasant and tries to satisfy)
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10

This is my first time in the Geylang area so took some nerve to roam around. Went to Lor 16 and did not find anything interesting, so went to Lor 18. After going to L18H05, still did not see anything interesting, but the papasan (PPS) was nice convinced me to stick around and said he can bring a girl for me. I sat arounf for about 10 min and the Xiao Bei walked in. She was reasonable enough so I said ok. Paid the 150 and off to the room.

Room and shower were fairly clean. Mirror all over. Both showered together and she gave me a good washing. Then on to the bed. We chatted bit and found out that she is from L20H40.

Actio starts with kissing me all over, then eventually started the BBBJ. Good BBBJ action and eye contact. I was able to look at the various mirrors at the action too. Then she caps me and into mish. She had nice legs and feet so a good turn on as I had her legs up and feet on my chest. Then after a while, turned her over for some doggy action. Held her ankle and climaxed. Cleaned up and then she gave a leg massage for the remainder of the time. At end she washed me again and then departed.

Overall, pretty good for first time.