PDA

View Full Version : HMM...just a random flashback after so many sexciting adventures..

Tazzymercs
28-10-2013, 03:58 PM
haeeeelooo...

ok as the title reads...after so much trolling from sammyboy...hahahaha i couldn't help but this flashback came up..

It was an simple " adventure " at night, at 12am..I was strolling the " good " natured streets of geylang..that time I was just like finished my exams in uni...and i was just wandering around..

wait..I heard something along the lines of " wah so daring wandering ard geylang..." got car what why u no drive ard.." actually I am bored..sometimes, walking can be fun lol good for health..

anyway..I always frequent the Vietnam area..TSK i keep forgetting which lane is that..but is a lane with half china then lower half is viet. near the old tau huay store..

here i was, walking ard..then i saw this china WL in the alley. quite cute looking..ok engaged in her services...nothing to shout about...but here comes the twist..

I stupidly let known my Hp number to her...KNN...then few days later she like sms me saying she is going home lo to china..wan to go for a last fuck? lol i said..no money leh how..she say nvm de..just on credit lo..when she come back then pay her..im like huh like that also can..

of course..free fuck who dun wan right...i made an appointment...but last min i backed off..i dun feel good la..not paying...my principles la..1) never borrow money from friends/bros to call chicken...2) there is no free fucks in life...

somemore i no money i dun wan to take up her time ma...i smsed her saying sorry cannot make it. you know what she says..lol..

all guys are the same..always bluff people...say one thing, do another thing..make me wait then blow me off..all men are liars..

im like huh...i barely know you leh..i only exchange a few smses leh..im not yandoa like andy lau..im in need of exercising...maybe is my sweet talking skills? but kao..if i have i would have bedded many many many many girls liao lo...hmmm....maybe is my cherry blossoms fate? hahahahahaha

ok la i managed to dig up some reserves and went bonking with her...knn she actually hug and dosent wan to let me go after the session sia...im like jialat..if she wans another round i no money la...she says...nvm she is willing to do fro free....but i polietly decline la...not good la...

when she left, she smsed me..asking me to send her off...i never replied her...just before she left she said im a playboy..played with her heart and then fucked off..DIAO lo >.<''' speechless :)