PDA

View Full Version : ntuc is a real CUNT!

Sammyboy RSS Feed
28-10-2013, 11:30 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

a real conversation inside a taxi:
“Uncle, why your company keep increasing cab fares so often nowadays?

“My friend, my Sonata flagdown fare is still the same at $3.20….no increase. It’s only our company’s new Hyundai i40 that has gone up to $3.80. By the way, this new model i40 is introduced 6 years after the Sonata. So, flagdown fare increase is not often every few months. But the most drastic taxi fares increases was about two years ago when surcharges period were extended, meter rates and other related items were highly increased.

“Uncle, it seems to me that your company don’t care about customer welfare at all”

“Young man, you’re right. Not only our company don’t care about customer welfare, they also don’t care about taxi driver welfare.

“Uncle, how can you say that. The flagdown fare increases also benefits you, right?.

“No, the increased flagdown fare don’t benefit me. In fact, I’ve to work harder and longer hours because I’ve to pay a higher rental for the new i40 at $126 per day instead of $100 for my old Sonota. My rental had gone up by 26% but the flagdown fare increased by only 16%. (from $3.20 to $3.70).

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?167144-ntuc-is-a-real-CUNT!&goto=newpost).