PDA

View Full Version : NSP lost all momentum, says GMS

Sammyboy RSS Feed
28-10-2013, 10:30 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Whoever become the Secretary General of NSP tomorrow will have the toughest job of restarting its engine again. The chances of success will be very slim after NSP has lost all of its momentum after GE 2011.

On top of that, the immense politicking within will be the biggest obstacle...

I guess, NSP has more substance than any Wayang Party....

I do not think so. In terms of policy ideas, NSP is not lack of it. As for Gopi Bala, there are many people who failed to win seats as well... so far, even for WP alone, the successful rate is less than 35%.

Frankly speaking, there is little difference on where she (Nicole Seah) stands. I would think that it is better for her to stay in NSP and try to do the best out of it. The main problem lies with her, not the platform.

Jeannette Chong-Aruldoss has become the new NSP SECRETARY GENERAL..Congrats and good luck to her....

Singapore will not end up with two party system, but rather, a multi-party system. What will happen after that is anyone's guess.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?167136-NSP-lost-all-momentum-says-GMS&goto=newpost).