PDA

View Full Version : Overseas trip: Shall we swop partners?

peeper
26-10-2013, 07:06 PM
Anyone tried it before?

hyphen
29-10-2013, 01:38 PM
Yeap, once but soft swing only. In Bali. U?

Meliss
30-10-2013, 12:20 AM
Always a great fantasy.

colorwolf888
30-10-2013, 08:14 AM
Do u mean u all in same chan brother tour group? That will be kinky :eek:

peeper
30-10-2013, 10:41 AM
Do u mean u all in same chan brother tour group? That will be kinky :eek:

Wah that will be a mass orgy! Wonderful!

peeper
30-10-2013, 10:45 AM
Yeap, once but soft swing only. In Bali. U?

Tried it recently with wifey best friend and her hubby. Best trip ever. Didn't know they are so open to it as well. Probably the alcohol helped. But too bad strictly swop/swing. No 4some. What happens overseas, stays overseas. Although I very much would like to swop again. But in sg is very difficult. High risk of getting caught.

acidicavex
30-10-2013, 10:48 AM
Tried it recently with wifey best friend and her hubby. What a great trip! What happens overseas, stays overseas. Although I very much would like to swop again. But in sg is very difficult. High risk of getting caught.

Er.... getting caught by who?? Since it J's consent btw u n wifey n her friend n hubby. Hmmm weird Unless u referring to banging wifey friend on a 1 on 1. If not Why scare get caught?

peeper
30-10-2013, 11:22 AM
Er.... getting caught by who?? Since it J's consent btw u n wifey n her friend n hubby. Hmmm weird Unless u referring to banging wifey friend on a 1 on 1. If not Why scare get caught?

U never know bro. If happen to be seen by neighbour or some kaypoh relatives or friends. Still working on how we can make it a foursome. Would be fantastic to watch after wife told me how good his skills were.

BiRd13
31-10-2013, 08:08 AM
Had a trip with wifey, her good friend and her hubby as well... to phuket... quite an interesting experience as never know the couple is so open... or should say my wife girl friend...as she suggested it..n got my wife horny...but too bad..just same room sex...however managed to fuck her good friend though as she allow... while my wife dont feel comfy with her husband..so only help him bj... the hubby commented I am very fortunate..as my wife bj is splendid..

acidicavex
31-10-2013, 08:42 AM
U never know bro. If happen to be seen by neighbour or some kaypoh relatives or friends. Still working on how we can make it a foursome. Would be fantastic to watch after wife told me how good his skills were.

Hmmm just some.suggestions. u guys can always book weekdays chalets Nothing wrong with 2 cpl in one... or a much up market hotel can always check in separately... or short trip to JB or batam......

hyphen
03-11-2013, 01:42 AM
Tried it recently with wifey best friend and her hubby. Best trip ever. Didn't know they are so open to it as well. Probably the alcohol helped. But too bad strictly swop/swing. No 4some. What happens overseas, stays overseas. Although I very much would like to swop again. But in sg is very difficult. High risk of getting caught.

Nice start. I did not get a chance to swop as well. But it was an eye opener fucking in same room esp it's a couple u know. Looking foward to next one soon.

Putin
03-11-2013, 07:06 AM
Nice start. I did not get a chance to swop as well.

Same here as well :o

hyphen
03-11-2013, 10:07 PM
Same here as well :o

What's yr experience like bro?