PDA

View Full Version : FLs and OKT

jasonzzz
25-10-2013, 02:29 PM
I believe most bro here may have gone thru the same situation like mine. Running around, going from one okt to another. Some are hits, while others are misses.

At the end of the day, you keep wondering why you have investigated time and money on FLs that really doesn't deserve your effort. After going in circles for a while, you decided to stay with a few tried and tested okt. However went that happen, some of the good ones got caught up by AV (touch wood, never wanted that to happen) and your search continue.

Maybe I have come full circle, and should stop search and just trust what the OKTs provided.

Any bros, have the same tot? Pls share with the bros here.

lerikol
25-10-2013, 03:57 PM
It is sometime quite disappointing if you go around circle keep bumping into wall.

For me just settle with familiar ground but they seem to slowly die off.

Chinababes2001
25-10-2013, 04:29 PM
yeah, i second what you say but the only difference is.....

i went many circles, giving these OKTs chance after chance...
all i can say is... u have 95% more misses than hits.

when i say i tried a lot, i really mean a lot and they are so called the "really premium ones" but their quality of girls are only SO SO.

really crappy and i have more or less stop patronizing these OKTs.
only once in a blue moon!

hi2u
25-10-2013, 05:56 PM
So in a sense, now just go for independent FLs?

Homini
25-10-2013, 08:00 PM
How to find independent FL ah?

saabking
25-10-2013, 08:07 PM
yeah, i second what you say but the only difference is.....

i went many circles, giving these OKTs chance after chance...
all i can say is... u have 95% more misses than hits.

when i say i tried a lot, i really mean a lot and they are so called the "really premium ones" but their quality of girls are only SO SO.

really crappy and i have more or less stop patronizing these OKTs.
only once in a blue moon!

Bottomline is better go GL - WYSIWYG ;)

jasonzzz
25-10-2013, 08:24 PM
GL can also be hit and miss in term of service, no doubt can visually assess facial quality

sherny
25-10-2013, 09:13 PM
Regarding getting disappointed on the looks when is so different from photo, can we on the spot reject and walk off without paying any fee?

babyckh
25-10-2013, 10:16 PM
Regarding getting disappointed on the looks when is so different from photo, can we on the spot reject and walk off without paying any fee?

I guess it is your money, your right. If the product is too way-off, need to QC reject right?

I had seen many FRs which some bros wrote saying even there are appearance discrepancies, they tried their luck on the service but end up even more jialat. :eek:

loneyheart
25-10-2013, 11:55 PM

money in yr pocket wat can they do w u :p moreover they r the 1 tat try to cheat u :D

des99
26-10-2013, 12:10 AM
money in yr pocket wat can they do w u :p moreover they r the 1 tat try to cheat u :D

Up u le...so sorry...been v busy recently

lerikol
26-10-2013, 07:01 PM

I Havent actually reject a fl haha

King123
26-10-2013, 08:42 PM
I actually have the same experience as everyone else. But I am lucky to have not much misses. I mean the photoshop girls prob will always be there. But there are some stable which is more reputable. I remm reading a blog on it.

Putin
26-10-2013, 11:37 PM

Agree bro ;)

jasonzzz
26-10-2013, 11:42 PM
If there is a rejection fee stated.

jasonzzz
26-10-2013, 11:47 PM
I guess it is your money, your right. If the product is too way-off, need to QC reject right?

I had seen many FRs which some bros wrote saying even there are appearance discrepancies, they tried their luck on the service but end up even more jialat. :eek:
This I got to agree. There a few time, after seeing the fl, totally disappointed. Decided to try, since already make the trip. In the end, the experience really suck big time. I should have walk off in the 1st place...

jasonzzz
26-10-2013, 11:49 PM
I actually have the same experience as everyone else. But I am lucky to have not much misses. I mean the photoshop girls prob will always be there. But there are some stable which is more reputable. I remm reading a blog on it.

Agree. After swimming in this pool for a while a few trusted okt is always there, in term of their service and standard of their stables.

ang076
27-10-2013, 09:39 AM
I am speaking from my yesterday encounter ..

One OKT had put Lesbo Tarma $160/1/1 and $210/1.5/2 (AR provided) with short haired gal and other long hair gal , there is video of them perform lesbo act.

I decided to seek their services, and upon reaching the place ,I found their looks different. The room is too small, bathroom too small.

Because the bathroom too small, how to do hot/cold BBBJ from one gal and received AR from another gal at the same time?

Thus one gal shower me and never wash my asshole.

During session, only one do BBBJ and the another one catball, and after that, one put CD on me and cowgal me , then I do missionary.. and one gal then lick nipples on another gal while latter was fucked by me.

After I cummed, I was taken to bathroom and get dressed . Time of session last only 30 mins. Then another bro come in ..

Those gals got so many mobile phones and received bookings. They gave rush service so that they can serve many bros within 1 days and collect money.

I wanted to file complaint with OKT here but Lesbo Tarma ad was removed from his chaoren 007 website.

Apparently, he forgot to remove lesbo tarma act after the gals went to PRC and phone number was valid and active. and this phone number was given to one gal.
:mad:

mankala138
27-10-2013, 10:08 AM
Hi bro ang076 I totally agreed with your experience. These girls are staying together with a few okt promoting for them. service is not their priority

jasonzzz
27-10-2013, 12:04 PM
Agree. They spend more time replying text msg or calls. These little interval is real turn off.