PDA

View Full Version : Monday Blues with Durians with LOVE

MrStyleKing
21-10-2013, 05:08 PM
Since its Monday Blues today, and everyone's feeling a little down, I'll be VERY generous, and will KICK OFF 2 GIVEAWAYS instead of just 1.

FREE DURIANS EATING SESSION (worth $300+) With MSK at Wonderful Durians

To WIN:
Step 1: LIKE Mr Style King Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/Mrstyleking) & Share That Post,

Step 2: READ my LATEST "Eating Durian In Singapore: Everything You Need To Know" BLOG POST in www.mrstyleking.com & Comment in that BLOG POST which Durian you love to eat,

Step 3: MORE comments in my LATEST "Eating Durian In Singapore: Everything You Need To Know" BLOG POST in www.mrstyleking.com will stand a HIGHER CHANCE TO WIN!

Winner/s will be announced on this Friday, 25 October at 11PM. Immediately after this Durian Giveaway, I will KICK OFF the Casio Camera Giveaway!!!! HURRY HURRY!!!!

MrStyleKing
21-10-2013, 08:19 PM
:D

Since its Monday Blues today, and everyone's feeling a little down, I'll be VERY generous, and will KICK OFF 2 GIVEAWAYS instead of just 1.

To WIN:
Step 1: LIKE Mr Style King Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/Mrstyleking) & Share That Post,

Step 2: READ my LATEST "Eating Durian In Singapore: Everything You Need To Know" BLOG POST in www.mrstyleking.com & Comment in that BLOG POST which Durian you love to eat,

Step 3: MORE comments in my LATEST "Eating Durian In Singapore: Everything You Need To Know" BLOG POST in www.mrstyleking.com will stand a HIGHER CHANCE TO WIN!

Winner/s will be announced on this Friday, 25 October at 11PM. Immediately after this Durian Giveaway, I will KICK OFF the Casio Camera Giveaway!!!! HURRY HURRY!!!!

MrStyleKing
21-10-2013, 08:24 PM
:D:D..

To WIN:

Winner/s will be announced on this Friday, 25 October at 11PM. Immediately after this Durian Giveaway, I will KICK OFF the Casio Camera Giveaway!!!! HURRY HURRY!!!!:D:D..